www.wmdolls.com

New here, have a few questions looking into WM dolls.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
kazuma213
Apprentice
Apprentice

New here, have a few questions looking into WM dolls.

Post by kazuma213 »

Hey everybody, I've recently started seriously looking into getting a doll. Needless to say it's definitely overwhelming looking for a choice. After browsing around a lot, I found a doll on one of those sites like aliexpress. I don't plan on buying from that site, or any vendor that's not approved here. With that said, when I saw it I was thinking it's gotta be that face.

I found out that the head is by WM Doll and is #153 (I'll post a picture). The vendor BCD and Beautiful Dolls both have the head, though there's no other decent images of it, even though I've found a lot of images of it elsewhere. I'm wondering if it would still be available. I notice other vendors just skip 153. Also the hair style isn't shown as any of the options on the vendor sites, and BCD doesn't have garnet eyes but Beautiful Dolls does. I guess I'm just wondering if anybody knows if I can get the combination of looks done through any particular vendor. Thanks for any help in advance!

sdl44

Re: New here, have a few questions looking into WM dolls.

Post by sdl44 »

She is a cutie.

I would think most, if not all, TDF vendors would go out of their way to get you exactly what you require.
Try mailing a few and go from there.

kazuma213
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kazuma213 »

Hey thanks for the reply, I'll definitely do that. I found her being sold on taobao through wmdoll.cn so I imagine the vendors on here should be helpful as you said :)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

The most important things are getting the right body and head that moves you. Everything else is easily changed after purchase. The hair especially. Almost any wig from anywhere. Even the eyes can be easily upgraded after the fact, although I'm sure you'll have NO trouble finding garnet from the vendor of your choice. Make 3 more posts and you can start sending PM's and get the ball rolling. Good Luck!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

good luck
Image Image

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

If you're in the U.S., RLSD is having a two heads per doll (and two sets of eyes, etc.) deal.

I enjoy looking through their website. :)

https://reallovesexdolls.com/
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

CuriousLurker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CuriousLurker »

I've only seen that head in a small thumbnail. I always assumed it was a custom head created by a customer that was not for sale for the general public. Now I kinda regret not asking a vendor if they can get her for me :\
I recommend doing as others have already suggested: Ask vendors if they can get her.

I think she kinda looks like a game character brought to life, which I find hot as hell :P

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

That face is beautiful! Why aren't all WM vendors selling it?

kazuma213
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kazuma213 »

CuriousLurker wrote:I've only seen that head in a small thumbnail. I always assumed it was a custom head created by a customer that was not for sale for the general public. Now I kinda regret not asking a vendor if they can get her for me :\
I recommend doing as others have already suggested: Ask vendors if they can get her.

I think she kinda looks like a game character brought to life, which I find hot as hell :P
Yeah I like her because she looks like a game character! Also I found a whole page for her on taobao here (just gotta switch location to china to see) so it should still be able to be manufactured.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

kazuma213 wrote:Hey everybody, I've recently started seriously looking into getting a doll. Needless to say it's definitely overwhelming looking for a choice. After browsing around a lot, I found a doll on one of those sites like aliexpress. I don't plan on buying from that site, or any vendor that's not approved here. With that said, when I saw it I was thinking it's gotta be that face.

I found out that the head is by WM Doll and is #153 (I'll post a picture). The vendor BCD and Beautiful Dolls both have the head, though there's no other decent images of it, even though I've found a lot of images of it elsewhere. I'm wondering if it would still be available. I notice other vendors just skip 153. Also the hair style isn't shown as any of the options on the vendor sites, and BCD doesn't have garnet eyes but Beautiful Dolls does. I guess I'm just wondering if anybody knows if I can get the combination of looks done through any particular vendor. Thanks for any help in advance!

Might want to check this out as it looks like the same one. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... ilit=wm+33
Dollstudio (a vendor approved here on TDF) has this listed as face WM #33
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

You're right, that's a great face/head! I can't find any reference to it either (and my google-fu is excellent).

Kind of reminds me a little of the Ying / Sakura head from DSDoll. Not the same, but very evocative.
Attachments
exdoll-dsdoll-silicone-145cm-entity-sexy-doll-display-mannequin-realdoll-1706-04-realdoll@42.jpg
exdoll-dsdoll-silicone-145cm-entity-sexy-doll-display-mannequin-realdoll-1706-04-realdoll@42.jpg (64.82 KiB) Viewed 2807 times
Check out Allie's Eye Candy thread | Follow Allie on Instagram: @girlnamedallie

kazuma213
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kazuma213 »

It's definitely not WM #33. When I was saw #33 I thought maybe, since she has the eyes and hair, but it's just not the same face. It's WM #153 but it's only being shown (in the head sections) on http://www.beautiful-dolls.com and http://www.dolldesire.com

It was definitely hard to google for. I initially found her here.
and some other websites like jsuntech. These sites had a lot of images so I used google image search and found some others but still had no idea what manufacturer it was. I eventually saw the head on beautiful dolls and dolldesire.

I eventually checked wmdoll.cn and they have a link to taobao. Funny thing is the doll was on taobao until the day after I posted it here, then it was removed. You can see the link in one of my posts above, the doll is no longer available.

This doll https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... cts_id=722 has the same face though, and they offer the head as #153 so I imagine it's still available. It's also #153 on dolldesire.com in the faces section.

All of this leads me to believe when I'm ready to purchase the doll I should be able get this head with the settings I want, though I have become more interested in some other dolls!

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

Head 63

INFORMATIONS