www.wmdolls.com

Stamp On Eyebrows?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollguy13
Former Member

Re: Stamp On Eyebrows?

Post by dollguy13 »

Anyone know what exactly it is that use from factory to paint on eyebrows? Whatever it is it's able to go on in fine detail and last quite a while. I've been told from a 3rd party reseller it's just "normal female eyebrow paint." I've tried that, I've tried the matte pallete and blush but it just goes on in one smear. I've tried acrylic paint, I've tried, you name it.

Seems to be quite a trade secret and I don't quite know why, I guess to motive might be to just buy another head when your eyebrows fade. But there should be some support for the community to suggest at least a like product if not the exact one.

the product I've tried below is just tint but it's the closest I've found, unfortunately it takes almost a week to dry for use.
Attachments
p.jpg
p.jpg (4.24 KiB) Viewed 5028 times

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

No, I haven't tried those. Seems nice tho!

grimreefer24601 wrote:Have any of you tried these human hair eyebrows on a TPE doll.
https://www.headcovers.com/human-hair-e ... -women-12/

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Someone is holding out. Unleash the secret! LOL! Actually, I'm thinking about trying the stamp-on eyebrows. If they don't work, it'll only be a few dollar loss.

dollguy13 wrote:Anyone know what exactly it is that use from factory to paint on eyebrows? Whatever it is it's able to go on in fine detail and last quite a while. I've been told from a 3rd party reseller it's just "normal female eyebrow paint." I've tried that, I've tried the matte pallete and blush but it just goes on in one smear. I've tried acrylic paint, I've tried, you name it.

Seems to be quite a trade secret and I don't quite know why, I guess to motive might be to just buy another head when your eyebrows fade. But there should be some support for the community to suggest at least a like product if not the exact one.

the product I've tried below is just tint but it's the closest I've found, unfortunately it takes almost a week to dry for use.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Whatever they use, I doubt it's anything special, but I do believe heat is applied afterward to set it. Seems to me I read that somewhere.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Mr Franz wrote:Whatever they use, I doubt it's anything special, but I do believe heat is applied afterward to set it. Seems to me I read that somewhere.
That could well be it about the heat, I never quite thought that the method of get it on might be different.

As for those stamp on eye brows I used them. They rub off as soon as you touch or rub it in pieces, kind of like the stamp on tattoo's. And eventually the wrinkle off even if you don't touch it. Getting the adherence is the issue. I thought it would be quite a nice idea though. I even experimented with a stronger adhesive, unfortunately caused the stamp on brow to warp out

Also tried gluing on real eye brows; that works okay, but the strains start to fall out after a time unless you use a super glue which causes it to harden like a rock and become permanent. Not ideal however you look at it.

Tried permanent brown marker, fades quickly, doesn't give the detail with fading.

acrylic paint, peels off and doesn't allow for fine detailing

brow pencil with stencil outline, the pencil doesn't put out well on the TPE to make clear defined marks

craft model paint, didn't dry but stayed as an oily residue

eyebrow cream (used to darken female eye brows that are sparse) smeared off instantly, no adherence

brown mineral powder matte, worked to a degree to add the brow in entirety but the powdering effect left smearing and smudging look

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

dollguy13 wrote:Tried permanent brown marker, fades quickly, doesn't give the detail with fading.
Define "quickly". I use Sharpies for Brie and its easily a 2+ month duration. I imagine they'd go much longer (4-5 at least) if I didn't want to touch them up for every photoshoot. Once it sets it doesn't smudge much - I try to avoid washing the brow area unless I absolutely must. The Ultra Fine size Sharpies can give reasonably good detail to simulate hair strands - an Ultra Ultra Fine would be better if they made such a thing, but Ultra Fine is not bad - as good for detail as the stamp-ons I've seen on Amazon.

Real or synthetic hair glued on might be tops for realism but I stand by Sharpies as both the cheapest and most durable option. A single $4 pen should outlast the doll and at least in my experience only needs to be touched up every couple of months after the first draw.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I've been experimenting with Miss Atleurs Body Color. It seems to stay put well (if put on well), until I want to remove it. Haven't yet found the right color for MJ's eyebrows though.

I think I going to try the human hair brow wig I posted earlier. However, some other poster in other threads lead me to a less expensive model. About $20 cheaper here. http://www.eyebrowz.com/wigs.htm

grimreefer24601

So I went ahead and got the Cardani Eyebrow wigs. Besides being slightly misplaced, I think they look great. Much better in person than my camera shows.

Mary Jane Blonde (This was the wig I was matching with the eyebrows).
20171027_210423.jpg
20171027_210423.jpg (210.27 KiB) Viewed 4873 times
But I kind of like MJ with her red curls lately.
20171027_205252.jpg
20171027_205252.jpg (215.14 KiB) Viewed 4873 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Lots of good ideas - thanks.

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

These are also the Cardani eyebrows. I have a set for each doll and they have lasted a long time. I use eyelash glue to glue them on. The glue doesn't stick forever tho. But gives you time to move them around to get them right.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hi there I’m new here and am currently considering getting a TPE doll myself from 1 AM USA and I’ve been looking at the various topics and thought I’d ask this here in this thread as it seems to be related to my question as well! Would hair punching be an option? Get some hair punch needles from this site: https://www.brickintheyard.com/products/needles and follow some of these tutorials/examples on youtube of “silicone hair punching”:

https://youtu.be/PqwtyqX-jl8
https://youtu.be/8WCipq0Z73U
https://youtu.be/6LpzIOP6qRI

Seems fairly straight forward and easy enough? Would TPE hold up to this kind of thing? Thanks.

grimreefer24601

That seems like more work than it's worth.

Just bought two more sets of Cardani Eyebrows. Becka and Jilly Bean can't wait for their set.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

For whatever it's worth, here's what I did for one of my TPE heads.
I used an eyebrow stencil to create a light shape of the eyebrow, then made some hair strokes over it with acrylic paint and a toothpick.
The only thing is that after a while the paint tends to crack as it is not as flexible as TPE.
I really need to try this technique with tinted caulk instead of paint so it will stay more flexible.
Attachments
IMG_4219.JPG
IMG_4219.JPG (317.03 KiB) Viewed 4614 times

grimreefer24601

Jilly Bean just got her new Cardani brows installed. She needs eyelashes too. Hopefully MannequinFan can figure out a way to get her a posable set of eyes.
20171229_200331.jpg
20171229_200331.jpg (374.55 KiB) Viewed 4549 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:Jilly Bean just got her new Cardani brows installed. She needs eyelashes too. Hopefully MannequinFan can figure out a way to get her a posable set of eyes.
20171229_200331.jpg

nice. what are the actual eye sockets like? are they shallow? are the eyes half round?

INFORMATIONS