www.wmdolls.com

What does the WM doll delivery box contain?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: What does the WM doll delivery box contain?

Post by Broven »

Herakleitos wrote: Question to everyone, some people claimed they received a piece of TPE with the doll, others claimed they didn't. I think something like that could be very useful (for testing clothes or repair), so I'd like to know if I should order a piece or not. The people that did receive one, when did you buy it? Was it (fairly) recent or not? It might be something WM dolls started (or quit) adding to their package, or it might be something added by the vendor.
I didn't order mine. It was just in the box. My order was recent, arriving less than three weeks ago. But I don't know if WM included it, or if it was RLSD that added it. It was a nice surprise for sure, and it is nice to have for the reasons that you mention. I've also used it to test adding freckles.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't care what else is in the box. I just hope mine contains an undamaged doll and her head when it arrives! :whistle:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Broven wrote:I've also used it to test adding freckles.
Can't wait to see the finished project. (Anna Marie is half-Irish after all.)

I'm not a big fan of freckles myself, but sometimes they can be really great (Mishka did amazing work on his 140, but I don't think he used a Sharpie pen)

My TPE test piece came from factory, in the box with the doll, and that was September 2016. There were alot of people reporting around January that they didn't have a block, and more recently, people like Broven are saying they're getting them, so I really don't know under what conditions they are included and when not, or if it a s atemporary thing, or just people not checking inside the box well enough.

If you have an insert model, it can also be used as a spare TPE block for stain-testing, makeup testing, Sharpie testing, and maybe even small "hot spoon" repairs. As the inserts wear out due to rips or blowthrough, they effectively become new TPE blocks replacing the small one provided.

Herakleitos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Herakleitos »

The doll is underway, it could've been here tomorrow, but unfortunately I had to postpone the delivery to Friday next week because of work. This is becoming a true test op patience. :)

First time I've had to deal with customs, not the most straightforward thing to do. At the very least some people at FedEX are fully aware of what I bought, not that it really matters.

I intend to do a full photo report of the unpacking and everything the box contains when it arrives.

INFORMATIONS