www.wmdolls.com

What does the WM doll delivery box contain?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Herakleitos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

What does the WM doll delivery box contain?

Post by Herakleitos »

Hi everyone,

As a newbie with a 140cm WM doll on the way, I was starting to get curious. Which things are delivered together with the doll?
I've seen a few unboxing videos, but because some of them looked like they contained items put in by the vendor, I never got a good idea of what is added by WM dolls themselves. I looked around on this forum and on the internet, but never found a conclusive answer.

I bought my doll through sexy real sex dolls, as they have the best deals right now of all the sites listed here on The Doll Forum.

I could've asked them, but while simultaneously reaching my required posts as a newbie to become a full fledged member, and because I thought this might be useful information for other people out there considering buying a WM doll, I figured I'd ask on the forum instead.

So far I know that the box will contain:

- A body;
- a head;
- a wig.

Some unboxing videos seem to suggest the following:

- A piece of clothing;
- a towel;
- a comb;
- gloves;
- a bag for the head;
- an enema (or something similar).

Some also seem to suggest a USB heating device.

So dear fellow WM doll enthusiasts, what exactly does a WM doll box contain?

With regards,

Herakleitos

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What does the WM doll delivery box contain?

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Mine contained: The doll + head + wig (obv)

- Pink polka dot blanket (sooo soft, but WASH IT before you cuddle it or anything.)
- plastic enema thingy which is too short to be really useful
- wig comb
- small white gloves
- two clothing items. A robe/kimono thing and a babydoll I believe.

And I believe that's all mine had. Don't know if customs removed anything.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Mine came with Body/Head/Wig.
And then the gloves, the blanket, enema thing, wig comb, one outfit (a pink teddy sorta thing), a bag for the head and the hook and stuff to hang her in the closet.

I also got a few other odds and ends that were shipped separately that were just freebies from RLSD. This included some TPE safe perfume, renewal powder (which I think is basically talc, but it comes in a refillable spray bottle which is kinda nice). and a much sturdier hanging kit.

I also got a chunk of TPE in her skin color that I wasn't expecting but really appreciated. But I can't remember which package that came in. I'm pretty sure it was in the box from WM though.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

Thanks for the info I'm waiting on my girl to arrive. She is in shipping.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

- Body (including ten fingernails and ten toenails attached, though they may have come off in shipping)
- Head (in bag with eyemask, with both upper and lower eyelashes on both eyes)
- Factory wig(s)
- Random clothing (it seems everyone gets the same pink nightgown and robe set now)
- Instruction/care sheet
- Goodie bag including plastic irrigator, very small cotton gloves, metal tooth comb, a tube of lipstick (mine was pink), a tube of nail glue (single use), and a small tub of stain remover
- Spare TPE block (which some folks report as not always being included, but it may just be rolling around in the box somewhere)
- Pink body wrap towel (surrounding body, arms, and legs)
- Pink neck and shoulders towel (much smaller with a hole punched in it)
- Styrofoam inserts to prevent shifting during transport (advise you not throw these away)
- Styrofoam sheets and tape around hands and feet (which you probably can safely throw away)

Photos

If you order from certain vendors, you may get something else in the box as well (like a closet mounting kit) but vendor specials are usually shipped separately.

I am unsure if you order a second head whether they would come in the same box or not. It might depend how tall the doll is and how much space exists between her legs for an extra head or two. I thought I read once that a second head will usually be shipped together but not a third. But I believe they'll fit as many wigs and eye sets into the box as you wish to order.

A heating rod is not included. There are several to choose from online at places like Amazon. If she's already shipped you'll want to order this ASAP as she'll be much better warmed up inside.

Surprisingly, a vial of TPE glue is also not included in the box (or wasn't in mine.)

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

JunkGuy wrote:Surprisingly, a vial of TPE glue is also not included in the box (or wasn't in mine.)
I agree. This and a test piece of TPE in your chosen skin color should just be standard. There's absolutely no way you aren't going to be needing both.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

I think they tend to avoid any kind of liquids/glue because of customs.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Maybe. But they give you nail glue (which is basically super glue) and stain remover (which is a cream.) They do provide TPE glue in the care kit, though that's less likely to raise suspicion during a customs search. Even then its a tiny little vial.

I wonder if any chemistry wizards (Indigo?) could tell us if TPE glue can be epoxied into two (or more) inert pastes? That might allow it to be shipped with doll. Given the flexible nature of TPE, epoxy pastes would be easier to work with than runny liquids. Though something tells me this has probably been thought of already and found to be impractical.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Your box will contain a whole load of fun, that's for sure! :D

look out for a very tiny tube of superglue. I've had a couple very well hidden buried within in the protective wrapping around the toes.

Herakleitos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Herakleitos »

Thanks everyone for the replies.

There is quite a bit of things in there it seems, funny that it's so hard to find a concrete list of these things. Good thing to know that some clothing will be added, so I won't have to order these separately (though I probably will at some point buy her some nice ones).

I really can't wait for her to arrive, it's only been a few days though since I made the order, so I'll have to be patient.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Be sure and save all the foam packaging, wrappings and anything else in the box. Not all the items are clearly packed. Initially, I thought the small vial of TPE glue was missing, as it was not at the typical places. It took three or four searches through all the saved packaging to finally stumble across it.
Enjoy your gal when she arrives!

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Well, 18 months ago...
A doll,
a lovely soft pink blanket,
a ton of packing,
Instruction sheet, very important! Study the pictures!
P1010003.JPG
P1010003.JPG (833.87 KiB) Viewed 3403 times
Additional bits...
White gloves,
Douche with nozzle,
Set of pink nightclothes,
Cheap hairbrush, 3 wigs, (I bought 2 extra)
P1010004.JPG
P1010004.JPG (846.25 KiB) Viewed 3403 times
Notable exceptions...
TPE 'glue' solvent,
TPE cleaner.
I had to buy them.

If you can, keep the box and packing, it may come in handy.
You might decide you don't want a doll, or need a place to stash her, you get the idea.
I have my video collection stored in mine, :-)

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Herakleitos wrote:Good thing to know that some clothing will be added, so I won't have to order these separately (though I probably will at some point buy her some nice ones).
Probably ok for the 140, but it may be large on her (especially in the shoulders). Its the same size for all, so its much too large on the small dolls, and not big enough on the busty ones.

Herakleitos
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Herakleitos »

JunkGuy wrote:
Herakleitos wrote:Good thing to know that some clothing will be added, so I won't have to order these separately (though I probably will at some point buy her some nice ones).
Probably ok for the 140, but it may be large on her (especially in the shoulders). Its the same size for all, so its much too large on the small dolls, and not big enough on the busty ones.
A little bit unfortunate.
But I bought her an outfit anyway, saw something cute, and couldn't resist.

Luckily too big is less of an issue then too small. Some minor adjustments should make it work.

Question to everyone, some people claimed they received a piece of TPE with the doll, others claimed they didn't. I think something like that could be very useful (for testing clothes or repair), so I'd like to know if I should order a piece or not. The people that did receive one, when did you buy it? Was it (fairly) recent or not? It might be something WM dolls started (or quit) adding to their package, or it might be something added by the vendor.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

I bought my sample TPE from Hitdoll, but I don't think they do it anymore. Hopefully your vendor should be able to help you. I also bought an insert solely for the purpose of testing repairs before trying on my doll. If you're going to work on your doll you need to do this. I wouldn't touch my doll without a practise run first.

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

INFORMATIONS