www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Osmo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by Osmo »

mandos wrote: Image
Click for better resolution
Mandos, could you pls tell me how high that table is? Just asking to get a better picture of her actual height :)

Birddoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Birddoll »

ks wrote:She looks like Avril Lavigne.

...I don't mean yo hijack this thread, but I've been looking at another doll that has a head that I liked, and I never understood why I liked it so much until I saw your Avril Lavigne picture. I think this face looks more like Avril's. Hell, with the mouth design and eyebrow placement it's almost a like direct knock-off!

-BirdDoll

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Birddoll wrote:
ks wrote:I think this face looks more like Avril's. Hell, with the mouth design and eyebrow placement it's almost a like direct knock-off!

I never meant for any photo to look like Miss Lavigne, and as far as I know none of the heads in this thread are based on that face. But I am glad you eventually found one if you like her, I am guessing it´s a 6YE doll. Maybe they were inspired by her for that face - she is cute so I don´t blame them if they did :)

Osmo, it´s actually an old school desk so it is a little bit taller than a dining table - the height of the desk top is 80 cm/31 ½ inches.

Birddoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Birddoll »

mandos wrote:
Birddoll wrote:
ks wrote:I never meant for any photo to look like Miss Lavigne, and as far as I know none of the heads in this thread are based on that face. But I am glad you eventually found one if you like her, I am guessing it´s a 6YE doll. Maybe they were inspired by her for that face - she is cute so I don´t blame them if they did :)

Osmo, it´s actually an old school desk so it is a little bit taller than a dining table - the height of the desk top is 80 cm/31 ½ inches.
...Everybody sees "someone famous" that these dolls look like in people's photos. Pose them at a different angle and they look like someone completely different. The WM 157 is one of the "three" types I'm choosing from along with the 6YE in my previous photo. Your photos that include Head #162 is what brought me to your thread and I "presume" is what enticed Hangman as well. You've done a hell of a job behind the camera!

-BirdDoll

Osmo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Osmo »

mandos wrote:Osmo, it´s actually an old school desk so it is a little bit taller than a dining table - the height of the desk top is 80 cm/31 ½ inches.
Thank you! The perfect height then, just thinking of her leaning against the table like that and approach her and press press myself against her from behind... can't wait...

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Ok ladies and gentlemen,

I am trying something new here, and this might not be to everyone´s taste. This POV style is very popular so I am giving it a go, please tell me if this is something worth pursuing with dolls here on TDF or not.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Definitely, undoubtedly, absolutely!!

As someone who is currently going through the ''long wait'' on a 157b, these are driving me completely nuts with anticipation lol

:shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

ZD

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

mandos wrote:Ok ladies and gentlemen,

I am trying something new here, and this might not be to everyone´s taste. This POV style is very popular so I am giving it a go, please tell me if this is something worth pursuing with dolls here on TDF or not.

1000% yes! :plaidskirt:

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

ZannyDanger wrote:Definitely, undoubtedly, absolutely!!

As someone who is currently going through the ''long wait'' on a 157b, these are driving me completely nuts with anticipation lol

:shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

ZD

ugh, I know the feeling! I'm in the same boat! When did you order yours?

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

2 days ago, going to be a long couple weeks!

:?

ZD

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

I placed my order on 10/27, but it didn't get officially ordered until 11/1

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Mine should be here this week :P so any pictures Mandos are welcome one thing your new pictures show is how small the doll is next to your arm !

i hope this helps the people that wants to know the is is the doll.
Image Image

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

mandos wrote:This POV style is very popular so I am giving it a go, please tell me if this is something worth pursuing with dolls here on TDF or not.

I hate POV because one is missing out on the most (best) parts...
I like to see everything that's going on and enjoy beauty in its entirety, from head to toe so to speak.
But as an experiment this is great and unique - I have not seen this on TDF before. :thumbs_up: :D

You may sprinkle a couple of these into every of your sets - it certainly won't hurt.
I just hope you haven't started a trend so we will see nothing else but close-ups of M-Cup breasts the next months...
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

threelegs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by threelegs »

Finally a doll maker finds the exact kind og body I like.

Nailed it!

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

its nice to see people POV on this this is very good research
Image Image

INFORMATIONS