www.wmdolls.com

Question about Wm Doll Heads

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ClassicMix

Question about Wm Doll Heads

Post by ClassicMix »

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't find it.
I am planning on getting a Wm doll 170 cm H-cup doll. However, I don't like any of the heads that are paired with it by default. I need to know if a head from a slightly smaller doll would still look proportionally correct. Are all the heads the same size? Or are they designed specifically for certain bodies? I want head #53, which is paired with the 168cm E-cup body, so I don't think there will be much difference if any. Anyone with experience that can answer this question?

Thank you

LDF
Ex-Member

Re: Question about Wm Doll Heads

Post by LDF »

Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi ClassicMix!
Head#53 is really beautiful and unfortunately one of the rarer here.
Screenshot_20170918-110451.png
Screenshot_20170918-110451.png (474.19 KiB) Viewed 2233 times
Screenshot_20170918-110345.png
Screenshot_20170918-110345.png (532.04 KiB) Viewed 2233 times
Screenshot_20170918-110223.png
Screenshot_20170918-110223.png (558.45 KiB) Viewed 2233 times

No problem to fit on a WM170 body
Most heads fit on bodies over 135cm
https://reallovesexdolls.com/135cm-and- ... oll-heads/

But you should really consider the heavy weight of the doll.
Even if you can easy lift 90lbs (40+kg), it could be a real pain to bring that doll in right position!
The number of owners, which sell their dolls after a short period, because they seriously underestimated the weight, is raising.
Especially on a first doll
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

That is a very valid point....
As are the number of people that get 100CM dolls!
You need to consider where you are going to keep her if going heavy and know your expectations.
I will be blunt
I am 55
I weight less than 150
I use to lift alot and am in decent shape
I can handle a 170 H cup
On the other hand, she was not my first doll.
If you do go that route and fall for as 170H cup and she is too heavy, you do not have to sell her.
Get a pre-owned doll that is lighter.....say a 152WM that is ten pounds lighter.
If you get stronger playing with her, the 170 will seem lighter.
If the 152 is too heavy, get a 145WM, about 62 lbs.
This method worked for me. My real doll seemed very heavy. My 1st TPE doll was a 135. As I got stronger with my 135, stella, the next time I played with Melissa, she seemed lighter.
Sort of like a weightlifting approach.
Jeff

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:That is a very valid point....
As are the number of people that get 100CM dolls!
You need to consider where you are going to keep her if going heavy and know your expectations.
I will be blunt
I am 55
I weight less than 150
I use to lift alot and am in decent shape
I can handle a 170 H cup
On the other hand, she was not my first doll.
If you do go that route and fall for as 170H cup and she is too heavy, you do not have to sell her.
Get a pre-owned doll that is lighter.....say a 152WM that is ten pounds lighter.
If you get stronger playing with her, the 170 will seem lighter.
If the 152 is too heavy, get a 145WM, about 62 lbs.
This method worked for me. My real doll seemed very heavy. My 1st TPE doll was a 135. As I got stronger with my 135, stella, the next time I played with Melissa, she seemed lighter.
Sort of like a weightlifting approach.
Jeff

All good points. I would like to add that you should try to find out from someone who already has the doll that you are interested in what her actual weight is. My current doll was listed as 30 Kg but actually weighs 36 Kg. If this difference is replicated on heavier dolls then a "40 Kg" doll could be more like 48 Kg or 105 lbs.

ClassicMix

Post by ClassicMix »

Thanks guys for your help and advice. I appreciate the concern but I'm confident that this is the one I want. I'm just simply not interested in a smaller one, although it would be easier if I was.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

It's a heavy doll, sure. But I do not have any trouble lifting it. Right technique (bridal carry) and planning your movement before you go (open doors, clear stairs, remove head on doll etc.) will help. I find the 160 cm harder to carry because more weight is concentrated in the middle. I am what I would call below average in the strength department for a man my age but I have experience in moving dolls and that also helps. Sexually and posing the doll it is a bit more difficult because you can not be as impulsive as with the lighter dolls, and a mistake with a heavy doll has more severe consequences. The bigger the doll the harder she falls. IMHO it is a must to have the standing option on a doll of this size and weight.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Then, the decision is done. You have to make your own experience. Good luck on that!
But maybe others are reading this as well and thinking about owning a doll like that.
I have several dolls. From 55 - 90lbs (25-42kg). I can handle them all. Lifting is never a big problem. Do the right techniques & good tricks to carry and move them easy enough. Would buy them all again. But if i should keep only one doll, it would never be the heaviest. On sexual purpose, easy changing of positions is nearly impossible.Often more a pain than a pleasure. Between a 50lbs doll and a 90lbs doll there are really worlds!
So, my opinion is on that : one doll is never enough!
And like mandos said, standing option is a must!!!

How much does your doll REALLY weigh?https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=165
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

nicvncnt wrote:I would like to add that you should try to find out from someone who already has the doll that you are interested in what her actual weight is.
No need. The WM 170H has already been recorded on the How Much Does Your Doll Really Weigh? thread at 91.6 lbs (41.6 kg)

INFORMATIONS