www.wmdolls.com

Using baby oil/Nivea/Vaseline as lube everyday?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JeffKaplan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Using baby oil/Nivea/Vaseline as lube everyday?

Post by JeffKaplan »

I've been reading this thread http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=77364 but I don't know if my questions had been answered and I don't wanna check all 200+ posts on that thread.

What if I wanna fug my doll everyday? Is it safe to use that much baby oil/Nivea/Vaseline on the doll's holes? Is it ok if I use those mineral oils on a doll fore lubing more than once a week as long as I wipe them off when I'm done?

If I wear a dry condom with mineral oil lube and no water based lube every time I fug a doll, do I still have to wash it after I'm done? That thread gave me the impression that molds can't grow where mineral oils are present.

Should apply baby oil on a new doll?

random question : is it really safe to sleep with a doll? I heard the fingers are really soft and are easily rekt.

myself1942

Re: Using baby oil/Nivea/Vaseline as lube everyday?

Post by myself1942 »

If your careful you can. I slept quite a bit with my WM 155 and there has been 0 issues but you roll around alot you could cause some damage.

As far as the rest, I will leave it to others who may know more. I dont fuck my dolls much( to much of a hassle ) but on my 155 I do use Vaseline and I like to give her a once over with oil as well.

Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Post by Holly2017 »

Yes you should wash, oil and powder a new TPE doll. Wash her several times(5 ish, maybe more) to get the production residue off.before applying oil and powder Nasty stuff. No oil/Nivea/Vaseline on a silicone doll. You should not apply oil too often to the entire doll, once a month for most. I think WM has recommendations, check the forums. An insert isn't so critical as it is replaceable. I'll let an expert comment on a doll with a fixed vagina and applying oil/Nivea/Vaseline that often. Probably recommend a female condom to keep from saturating her love parts with oil. Yes finger are delicate and easily damaged.
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

I sleep with my doll whenever i can and i have never really had any issues. Many people do recommend putting socks or mittens over the fingers so that they dont snag on anything and break. As long as your careful with how you position her arms it should be ok to sleep with your doll. Sleeping in a spooning position is a very safe way to sleep or cuddle with her. You can tuck her hands into her thighs where they are out of the way and then you can wrap yourself around her for a cozy and safe cuddle.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

JeffKaplan wrote:I've been reading this thread http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=77364 but I don't know if my questions had been answered and I don't wanna check all 200+ posts on that thread.

What if I wanna fug my doll everyday? Is it safe to use that much baby oil/Nivea/Vaseline on the doll's holes? Is it ok if I use those mineral oils on a doll fore lubing more than once a week as long as I wipe them off when I'm done?

If I wear a dry condom with mineral oil lube and no water based lube every time I fug a doll, do I still have to wash it after I'm done? That thread gave me the impression that molds can't grow where mineral oils are present.

Should apply baby oil on a new doll?
I have to say; I have been using vaseline on my dolls vaginal area every time I use her, which is almost every other day. The reason I use it is because I have a insert and it slides in very easy.

To my surprise, at about 3 months of doing this, I have only developed some small abrasions but no tears. I was told it is not recommended to to this too much however this far, have not negative consequences. Additionally, I use Vaseline and water based lubricant in the anal cavity. Like wise, I have no tears to report.

I think mineral oil, Vaseline, and lotion is far more safe for TPE than say, cornstarch or powder which dries out the oils that leave the material less pliable. I think; it's important that you at least allow the cavities to dry out from the Vaseline. The main danger of prolonged moistness on a doll is mold. However using it as lubricant, I see no issues with it although the manufacture will not tell you that.

This is not my opinion, this is my experience

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

dollguy13 wrote:To my surprise, at about 3 months of doing this, I have only developed some small abrasions but no tears. I was told it is not recommended to to this too much however this far, have not negative consequences. Additionally, I use Vaseline and water based lubricant in the anal cavity. Like wise, I have no tears to report.

I think mineral oil, Vaseline, and lotion is far more safe for TPE than say, cornstarch or powder which dries out the oils that leave the material less pliable. I think; it's important that you at least allow the cavities to dry out from the Vaseline. The main danger of prolonged moistness on a doll is mold. However using it as lubricant, I see no issues with it although the manufacture will not tell you that.

This is not my opinion, this is my experience
Actually, you can use vaseline everyday on your TPE doll with no repurcusions. Its mold resistant and will not damage or dry out your doll (in fact, it relubricates it.) Also perfect as lube if you wish to have fun with your doll every day, though when done you do need to wash out any extra 'material' added to the mix, any of which may cause mold. Use of a condom (dry or otherwise) would effectively remove the need to rinse out the hole when done though. The vaseline will absorb naturally and will actually soften the TPE a bit. Having used vaseline almost exclusively as lube in my inserts for last several months, it's proven to be easier to apply, manage, and work with than water based stuff (not to mention cheaper), and hasn't shown any negative effects thus far.

Its the powdering that needs to be avoided frequently. If you wash, then oil/vaseline, and then powder, its this last step that traps the moisture inside and dries out the surface. You do want to powder your doll so she's nice and silky smooth, you just don't want to do it so often right after she absorbs a lot of moisture. From what I've seen, its best to wait at least 2, if not 3 days after giving a TPE doll a mineral oil or vaseline rubdown before applying powder. (Its not such a bad idea to wait a while after washing either - after cleaning Brie's hands and feet following my latest photoshoot, I waited until the next night before I repowdered them. Probably don't need to wait that long, but I did this time becuase I could.)

Zoriana
Doll
Doll

Post by Zoriana »

myself1942 wrote:If your careful you can. I slept quite a bit with my WM 155 and there has been 0 issues but you roll around alot you could cause some damage.

As far as the rest, I will leave it to others who may know more. I dont fuck my dolls much( to much of a hassle ) but on my 155 I do use Vaseline and I like to give her a once over with oil as well.
I sleep with sock gloves to cover my hands ^.~

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Very useful information JunkGuy. Thanks for sharing your experience ;)

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Also, not a problem to sleep with your doll if you protect the hands. There's two concerns: the covers and yourself. Pets are possible third, but dolls and pets sharing a bed isn't such a good idea.

Regarding covers, you can use socks to prevent covers catching on one finger and pulling it askew. Or you can just pull them up high enough so fingers are well out the way. Best position for a sleeping doll is arms down - don't fold elbow so fingers are up near her head where its more likely to catch on covers. How likely you are to disturb the covers during sleep (i.e., how much you toss around) might dictate whether socks are really needed or not. Also note that socks might save one finger, but can cause all fingers to bend at once if careless. Ideally hands should be flat against mattress or the doll's body and not just hanging out there waiting to be bent.

For yourself, its best to just put her hands in a position that you can't get to. For lightweight dolls, this may mean not able to roll her over onto her own hands as well. The heavier dolls generally won't roll easily so once you have them positioned, they'll stay put all night long, though might still be tempted to tilt a bit in certain positions (you can use arm and leg positions to prevent tilt). Easiest position is simply doll on her back with hands at sides with palms on hips.

Brie sleeps with me practially every night and I haven't done any serious damage to fingers during sleep other than some loose nails that need regluing every few months. I don't use socks but I also don't mess up the covers much. I used to have Brie on her back but found it more fun to have her on her side facing me. So she now sleeps on her right side, with right arm under her and right hand on her slightly forward of her hip such that her wrist isn't directly under her hip, and left arm bent down behind her back with palm flat against mattress. This maybe wouldn't be the most comfortable position for a human being, but it works well for my cuddling needs, is completely resistant to her tilting in either direction, and keeps her hands well out the way of where my hands and the covers might want to be.

Zoriana
Doll
Doll

Post by Zoriana »

JunkGuy wrote:Also, not a problem to sleep with your doll if you protect the hands. There's two concerns: the covers and yourself. Pets are possible third, but dolls and pets sharing a bed isn't such a good idea.

Regarding covers, you can use socks to prevent covers catching on one finger and pulling it askew. Or you can just pull them up high enough so fingers are well out the way. Best position for a sleeping doll is arms down - don't fold elbow so fingers are up near her head where its more likely to catch on covers. How likely you are to disturb the covers during sleep (i.e., how much you toss around) might dictate whether socks are really needed or not. Also note that socks might save one finger, but can cause all fingers to bend at once if careless. Ideally hands should be flat against mattress or the doll's body and not just hanging out there waiting to be bent.

For yourself, its best to just put her hands in a position that you can't get to. For lightweight dolls, this may mean not able to roll her over onto her own hands as well. The heavier dolls generally won't roll easily so once you have them positioned, they'll stay put all night long, though might still be tempted to tilt a bit in certain positions (you can use arm and leg positions to prevent tilt). Easiest position is simply doll on her back with hands at sides with palms on hips.

Brie sleeps with me practially every night and I haven't done any serious damage to fingers during sleep other than some loose nails that need regluing every few months. I don't use socks but I also don't mess up the covers much. I used to have Brie on her back but found it more fun to have her on her side facing me. So she now sleeps on her right side, with right arm under her and right hand on her slightly forward of her hip such that her wrist isn't directly under her hip, and left arm bent down behind her back with palm flat against mattress. This maybe wouldn't be the most comfortable position for a human being, but it works well for my cuddling needs, is completely resistant to her tilting in either direction, and keeps her hands well out the way of where my hands and the covers might want to be.

Totally agree with you ^^
Regarding babyoil and vaseline for fun time ,babe and I like it because we get slippery and it makes our naughty time that much better. He once referred to it like a slip and slide lol

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

Excellent advice here regarding sleeping with your doll.

I'm a week away from ordering my first and sleeping with her is one of the things I'm most looking forward to. You know, apart than the.. other stuff. :D

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Do check that your sheets don't stain. Its probably the biggest risk to sleeping with your doll on night one, and the one most people won't think to check. If you aren't sure by the time your doll arrives, have her sleep wrapped up in the towel she comes in until you can perform a staining test, or go get yourself some white or pale colored sheets.

MikeyUK

Post by MikeyUK »

I picked up some white sheets the other day, all my other sheets are dark blues and blacks so I'm not taking any chances. :)

ponyboy1970

Post by ponyboy1970 »

Hello..I just got my first doll . How i lived this long without one is mind boggling. I cannot find any info on Vaseline Intendive Care lotion use on do ? A lot on Vaseline ..hmmmm..Thanks for any input. Dolls are great

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

ponyboy1970 wrote: Hello..I just got my first doll . How i lived this long without one is mind boggling. I cannot find any info on Vaseline Intendive Care lotion use on do ? A lot on Vaseline ..hmmmm..Thanks for any input. Dolls are great
Welcome To TDF!

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS