www.wmdolls.com

American Beauty Tribute

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

American Beauty Tribute

Post by VegasBill »

Lettie like the photo I showed her from the film and wanted to do a tribute shoot.

feel free to add your own here in this thread, the rest of Letties are in her main 'Pictures of Lettie' thread

enjoy... VB & Lettie :glou:
rose.jpg
rose.jpg (260.32 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: American Beauty Tribute

Post by Nescio50 »

I did like that movie 8) 8) 8)

Great movie poster, and sure a great remake featuring Lettie :angel:

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Nescio50 wrote:I did like that movie 8) 8) 8)

Thank you Nescio, yes I liked it too. I didn't have as many petals though :), although that's 400 there, so goodness knows how many they used in the movie

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

VegasBill wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:I did like that movie 8) 8) 8)

Thank you Nescio, yes I liked it too. I didn't have as many petals though :), although that's 400 there, so goodness knows how many they used in the movie
I don't know about the movie, but I don't think they needed that many petals for the poster - it looks she's wearing a petal bikini and laying on a greenscreen.

Nice job, BTW!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Holy Cow VB, I was gonna do the same poster tribute with my 140 this past Valentine's Day. Sadly, I decided I was too poor at the time to justify the purchase of the needed roses. Something about food, shelter and priorities. LOL.

Good job!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

The Romantic wrote:Holy Cow VB, I was gonna do the same poster tribute with my 140 this past Valentine's Day. Sadly, I decided I was too poor at the time to justify the purchase of the needed roses. Something about food, shelter and priorities. LOL.

Good job!
Haha.. shame you didn't Romantic, but I get the priority thing, although obviously you missed out your first Priority... your 140 ! :D :D

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

VegasBill wrote:
The Romantic wrote:Holy Cow VB, I was gonna do the same poster tribute with my 140 this past Valentine's Day. Sadly, I decided I was too poor at the time to justify the purchase of the needed roses. Something about food, shelter and priorities. LOL.

Good job!
Haha.. shame you didn't Romantic, but I get the priority thing, although obviously you missed out your first Priority... your 140 ! :D :D
I did something like this for Valentine's Day, but was much less faithful to the movie poster than VegasBill. I had both the rose petals from American Beauty and cash from Indecent Proposal in mind, and don't think I really had enough of either. 400 rose petals is real commitment.

1down5up
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1down5up »

That is a classic movie and I had never noticed it before but Reese Witherspoon does not look any more alive and real than lettie!

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

LETTIE looks fantastic. I like your version better to be honest! :) :whistle: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

1down5up wrote:That is a classic movie and I had never noticed it before but Reese Witherspoon does not look any more alive and real than lettie!
For the record, no Reese in American Beauty. The object of Kevin Spaceys obsession is Mena Suvari. Whom I assume is the poster girl.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Thank you very much Irish Girl and 1Down5up... Lettie does love to pose, and of course I get the benefits ... :D :D :D

I'm off on hols next week and I just know I'm going to miss her like hell, but hey, I know she'll be waiting to make it up, and I'll have to look out for a present for her to show her I've thought about her whilst away :whistle: :whistle:

See you soon , VB (& Lettie xxx)
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

INFORMATIONS