www.wmdolls.com

Is there a difference in the lower body of 170 H vs 170 M?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is there a difference in the lower body of 170 H vs 170 M?

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I was having a look over the 170 H and M cup bodies over here:
https://wmdolls.fr/wm-170

I dunno if i'm just imagining it but it looks like the 170M has a bigger ass and possibly bigger thighs (see the very bottom picture). It could just be an optical illusion and obviously not a fair test since they're not like for like poses.

The hip measurement for both dolls is the same on the website. There's a 3KG difference between them, which is obviously partially to do with the boobs on the M cup but not sure if that would account for the total weight difference.

Does anyone know if there's a difference in the lower body between these two? I'm assuming they're from the same mold, just one with bigger boobs.

---------------------------------------------------

On a related note, I really wish these doll manufacturers would do the 360 camera shots of every doll with them standing bolt upright and hands by their sides. I've seen other websites do this for unrelated things where you can use your mouse to turn the object around and see it at whatever angle you want. Currently we're totally reliant on artistic photos of dolls, which is often misleading and not at all helpful (although i'm sure it sells lots of dolls!).
Attachments
170 H
170 H
170H-03.jpg (79.15 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
170 H
170 H
170H-02.jpg (89.15 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
170 H
170 H
170H-01.jpg (75.38 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
170 M
170 M
170M-02.jpg (101.5 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
170 M - This ass looks huge in comparison to the H cup shots!?
170 M - This ass looks huge in comparison to the H cup shots!?
170M-01.jpg (99.94 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

paid86

Re: Is there a difference in the lower body of 170 H vs 170

Post by paid86 »

Please, make your comments in English.
Google translater says:
I have seen the same thing. I think in some images the buttocks of the M-cup seem to be rounder and more pronounced. However the measurements in the datasheet are the same in both dolls only change the averages of the tits and the weight that is greater in the cup -M, for obvious reasons. I am for buying the doll-H cup I seem to my taste the doll with better measures. When I have my wrist in my hands I will try to upload many photographs from different angles. I hope with this to solve many doubts for people who are anxious to buy the same doll. Regards.

Lo mismo he visto yo. Creo que en algunas imágenes los glúteos de la copa-M parecieran estar mas redondos y pronunciados. Sin embargo las medidas en la ficha técnica son las mismas en ambas muñecas solo cambian las medias de las tetas y el peso que es mayor en la copa -M, por obvias razones. Yo estoy por comprar la muñeca copa-H me parece a mi gusto la muñeca con mejores medidas. Cuando tenga la muñeca en mis manos tratare de subir muchas fotografías de diferentes ángulos. Espero con esto resolver muchas dudas para las personas que estén ansiosos de comprar la misma muñeca. Saludos
Last edited by siliconefun on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: pm sent to OP

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Lol at apparently posting this in Spanish :D

I'd have the same question and observation (on her as) but saw a comp vid of them standing where they looked kinda identical (check out: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=247&t=87218).

Anyway: I do so agree on the 360 degrees thing. I'll guarantee the first manufacture who realizes this technology does actually assist and makes good use of it will for damn sure see a raise in their sales! I for one only felt compelled to ordered after watching the 360 vid of the WM-158 from the guy I've linked here above. Pictures just don't show a body like that!

Cannot wait for the day that some top guy in the sales departement of WM feels like upping their market share and dropping 360 vids / galleries on their head line. Now half their heads are a easy no-no because...well how the hell should you judge how it will actually look when you got like 1-2-3 pictures :s. Well at least most of the newer heads do get better pictures...
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Thanks guys, I actually searched around for more pics on the 170H and came to the conclusion that the two do have the same lower body. Based on the pics above the 170H has an amazing body.

Found this pic over at "The Doll House":
https://www.the-doll-house.com/purchase ... 03870f83cf

INFORMATIONS