www.wmdolls.com

Check out the new WM 172 lady!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Check out the new WM 172 lady!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

https://wmdolls.fr/wm-172/estelle-172-cm-12.html
35"X24"X37"
Like what you see, contact your TDF vendor of choice
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

dreamerx07

Re: Check out the new WM 172 lady!

Post by dreamerx07 »

is this a new doll? any more pics?

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

Nice looking doll but her love hole looks like it`s made for dwarfs. Thanks, but again, no purchase from me.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

dreamerx07,
That is all in the buff right now.
BCD

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Err.. maybe its me, but is anyone else seeing a problem regarding the length of upper arm vs the length of the lower arm in some of these photos? In a few the ratio looks ok, but in a few others its disturbing.

Reeds22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reeds22 »

Is there any pictures of her back where she isnt slightly turning?

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

JunkGuy wrote:Err.. maybe its me, but is anyone else seeing a problem regarding the length of upper arm vs the length of the lower arm in some of these photos? In a few the ratio looks ok, but in a few others its disturbing.
hard to say... maybe a little..

INFORMATIONS