www.wmdolls.com

Cleaning the head?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
HoboBob

Cleaning the head?

Post by HoboBob »

When you first get a doll are you supposed to clean the head just like the body too? I am almost done cleaning the doll for the first night but i havent touched the head because it has make up i dont want to wipe off :puppydogeyes: What do I do? D:

On a side note I feel silly cause I put on the baby powder on before the mineral oil, so now I gotta take off the baby powder then put the oil on and put the powder back on XD.
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

Mystere

Re: Cleaning the head?

Post by Mystere »

Is this for a TPE doll?

I clean the head just like the rest of her body: soap and water, baby oil, and powdering. But you want to be careful of any makeup and the eyes so it's best to do her face carefully. The oil will remove her factory makeup (remember that for any color on her nipples and labia as well). In fact, probably best to skip the oil so long as her factory makeup is looking good. And be mindful of any moisture in her mouth cavity. You want to keep it dry there just like her vagina/anus. I apply vaseline inside to keep the TPE healthy and prevent mold from growing.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

all day ive seen posts about your new doll... is there a showcase thread that talks or introduces her?

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

There will be. I have been taking pictures all day of cleaning her. I want to take my experience and turn it into a step by step tutorial with pictures for new peeps. To be honest I wasnt even told my new girl had left the warehouse yet, so I was shocked to see her box at the door today lol. It made a great conversation with my roommates. I have been looking at clothes for her but since I didnt even think she was ready for shipping yet I haven't gotten anything. I' have the body cleaned and treated, so I'll have the head done tonight or in the morning and take some pictures of her then. Still getting used to moving her around, shes a heavy gal and I dont want to tear anything.

Funny thing though when I took her out of the box and started cleaning her I moved her from the bed to a chair in my room and left for a few minutes. When I got back I freaked out for a second and thought someone broke into my room from the window lol. It scared the crap out of me.

itvman

Post by itvman »

Just wipe it with mineral oil or petroleum jelly. You don't need to use soap and water, the oil will clean it better without risking mold.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

itvman wrote:Just wipe it with mineral oil or petroleum jelly. You don't need to use soap and water, the oil will clean it better without risking mold.
uhhhhh youre supposed to hand wash the doll like 6 times within the first 2 days.. to get all the Chinese cooties off of it before you mineral treat.

You do realize there is a TDF official Honeymoon guide right? Signed off by factories and vendors alike.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=88292

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

:(
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

samara78 wrote:
itvman wrote:Just wipe it with mineral oil or petroleum jelly. You don't need to use soap and water, the oil will clean it better without risking mold.
Agreed. Using soap will make her skin vulnerable over time.
Bro... YOUR guide says you need to use soap and water mixture 6 times... whats with the conflicting info????
Attachments
wtf.png
wtf.png (50.8 KiB) Viewed 2939 times

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

HoboBob wrote:Funny thing though when I took her out of the box and started cleaning her I moved her from the bed to a chair in my room and left for a few minutes. When I got back I freaked out for a second and thought someone broke into my room from the window lol. It scared the crap out of me.
Yep. Happend to me too. Will be bad for a few days :)
No-one mentions that when buying a doll

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

samara78 wrote:
Agreed. Using soap will make her skin vulnerable over time.
Wait wait wait what!? I spent 6 hours yesterday cleaning her and like 4 of it was scrubbing her down with soapy water. In fact literally less then 15 mintes ago I woke up and continued folllowing your guide that says to wash it off and apply another layer of mineral oil and baby powder. I havent gotten to the mineral oil part yet but I just washed off the baby powder from last night with soapy water...

I also am not going to reapply the baby powder cause I think i may have overdid it yesterday. She looks kind of dusty like when I first took her out of the box, but I KNOW she was thoroughly cleaned.

At this point im getting tempted to just take her into the shower and rinse everything off with just water even though it will be a huge pain and then just reapply some mineral oil and maybe the a little powder too. Honestly right before I took off the baby powder she felt fine, but she just looked dirtyish with the little powder residue and not fully absorbed vasoline still on her high stress areas. Its part of the reason I havent wanted to show her off yet.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

caalllllm breathes... breathhhhe there defiantly is conflicting messages here but thats because Jeff from BCD wrote that article
and the person above is samara78... who i dont know.

i emailed Jeff.. let him explain himself.. my money is on that samara78 didnt realize you were talking about Honeymoon washing..
she might have thought you were talking about normal maintenance.

JEFF, HELP

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Jeff is at work and cant get on these forums... so i just explained everything, waiting on response.

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

I'm not angry I'm just worried. @~@. I dumped out all my soapy water and used normal water to wipe down the head once, then mineral oil to wipe it down a bit. Considering the head hasnt been washed 5 to 6 times yet I'll probably wipe it down wit normal water and a sponge a few more times then apply the mineral oil that will be for absorbing and some baby powder with a make up brush after its absorbed for 2 hours.

On a side note no matter how many times I wash my blankets and towels hair and fuzz seems to always be on them and getting on the doll a bit while its sticky XD. Im hoping when it gets back to the baby powder stage it comes right off. Hmmm, maybe once this conflict is figured out I'll just make the thread introducing my new girl even though she isnt ready yet. I have already been talking about her way more then i expected to.

Cant wait for the honeymoon :3 Its been really hard holding myself back XD.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i would be a LOT more inclined to follow the guide by Jeff, owner of BCD.
The guide was built on years of exp both as a company and as a doll owner, himself.
He's a doll enthusiast first, dolls salesman 2nd.

IMHO, I would put everything on hold until we hear from the man himself.

and yes, get the Intro thread up already. lol

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

I still will. pure water doesnt seem to clean nearly at all compared to the soap water. I'll wait for an official answer from Jeff but I'll probably blend together some more soap water again to for the head again.

INFORMATIONS