www.wmdolls.com

Blue Veins in Breasts

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Wolfhammer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Blue Veins in Breasts

Post by Wolfhammer »

Cool I might have to give this a try

HugeBoobLover

Post by HugeBoobLover »

Much immersion. I would love to do... things to those boobies.
They're not dolls! They're action figures!

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

The vein job does look good and the nipples are great as well!

Before I do an airbrush job with permanent coloring or a dye, I'll use a makeup pencil to create a design style that I think will look good and natural. I'll use a blue for the breast areas and a moss green for the hands and feet. I'll even use a little purple on the inside of the foot in the arch area. The thighs, especially on the inside could be done in a green or blue, even a mauve color could be mixed in to make it look real good.

If you are able to do veining on the breasts like that, then you probably can handle freckles for the face and chest area. The realism would definitely stand out for sure!

Good job. :thumbs_up:
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Looks damn good OP

UTL

Post by UTL »

Thanks to your post, I ordered the pencil at eBay and will try it out.

How do you remove the color? Simply water and a bit soap?

And any danger that the TPE material could be damaged?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

UTL wrote:How do you remove the color? Simply water and a bit soap?

And any danger that the TPE material could be damaged?
I assume that since its regular human makeup it shouldn't have any negative effect but would like to know how long it lasts and how easily it cleans up after being left on for a while.

If it's fairly semi-permanent but easy removed with a wet wipe I might try it myself if its also nontoxic if ingested (lipstick never is but eyeliners and such could be)

d011user

Post by d011user »

So far, i've found that baby oil removes make-up(lipstick, at least..), but haven't yet tried to remove the blue eyeliner...
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Anything that has mineral oil will get rid of makeup so you can use Ponds makeup remover, Nivea, Baby oil, Vaseline I would assume but it is really thick so anything that is like a cream can take off makeup really easy.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

d011user wrote:i finally did it. i tried a "blue pencil" job to add blue veins to Nikki's breasts.
Great added realism, she looks amazing. Really nice job on everything. :thumbs_up:

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I'm all for new ideas, and openly encourage them. I understand why idea of blue veins in the breasts to make them appear more real, but what's next, blue veins in their shins?
Uck!
I'm only speaking for myself here, and I don't mind that I'm the first (or only one) to say great modification - fantastic idea, glad you're thinking outside the box. It's just that I've been all over the world, and have never seen blue veins in any breasts that were under the age of 50...just saying'.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Wowwwwww!!!!!!!!!! This is the most realistic breasts and nipples I have seen. How did you pigment the nipples???

d011user

Post by d011user »

re: how i pigmented the nipples:

This thread shows how I did the areolae: "Areolae Job":

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=87990

I used the "color tattoo" make-up for the areolae, dabbing it on with the brush shown, and then i touched up the nipples with the other, darker make-up shown in the same photo in that thread, with the tiny foam brush that was included with it. Originally, the vendor had sent me some liquid-based eye makeups, but they all wiped right off after overnight testing on my TPE block. I experimented with various types of power-based (as opposed to liquid-based) eye makeups on my TPE test block for color and durability. If I remember correctly, I got this idea from Jim at Ruby13, whose breast pillow I bought had a thoroughly dark and large areolae job as well.
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

well, it's an amazing talented job you did. I did the same with art markers and after a little wear, the blending is amazing. I still have to touch them up every so often but they get color on the white tight t-shirt my girl wears. I will have to try this. thanks

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

TPE is more porous than human skin so you can rub makeup into the TPE to make it last longer and not wear off on clothing as easily. Lipstick is the makeup I recommend, its cheap and guaranteed to be safe to lick and kiss.

I don't recommend markers, paints, dyes, etc. They may contain toxins and aren't all that safe for your mouth. If you're going to kiss and lick your doll's nipples, don't use them. Perfectly fine for areas you don't expect to kiss though. I use Sharpies for eyebrow maintenance and have seen others use them for freckles and tattoo art.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

JunkGuy wrote:TPE is more porous than human skin so you can rub makeup into the TPE to make it last longer and not wear off on clothing as easily. Lipstick is the makeup I recommend, its cheap and guaranteed to be safe to lick and kiss.

I don't recommend markers, paints, dyes, etc. They may contain toxins and aren't all that safe for your mouth. If you're going to kiss and lick your doll's nipples, don't use them. Perfectly fine for areas you don't expect to kiss though. I use Sharpies for eyebrow maintenance and have seen others use them for freckles and tattoo art.
The markers I use have no toxic substance in them. I wish that were the case for lipstick.

Just Google "lipstick toxicity"

INFORMATIONS