www.wmdolls.com

WM heads

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr_Rabbit
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM heads

Post by Mr_Rabbit »

Okay, maybe this is a stupid newb question, but are all WM heads interchangeable? How do I know which ones will fit a particular doll? I have ordered the 118cm WM doll, and occasionally see other WM heads for sale but don't know if they will fit.

briwri01

Re: WM heads

Post by briwri01 »

As I understand it, within a manufacturer's models, their heads are interchangeable, except for the caveat that some heads are intended specifically for a larger or smaller body to keep the proportions looking good. You wouldn't want a big head on a tiny body - too much like the Red Queen in "Alice"! The selection pages will usually state if certain heads are intended for certain size dolls.
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

Mr_Rabbit
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mr_Rabbit »

Thanks.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

To my knowledge within a manufacturer yes. But size is an issue. The heads are diffent sizes from smaller dolls to larger dolls. So while you could put a 145cm doll head on a smaller one it would be disproportionate. One of the vendors posted a photo with a 100cm and a 145 cm dolls heads on the others body and it was very odd.

So in short. Yes but stay within your dolls size. 100cm to 125cm. And 145cm up. Not sure if theres another size change above 145cm.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

optical delusion wrote:One of the vendors posted a photo with a 100cm and a 145 cm dolls heads on the others body and it was very odd.
Here's that photo/thread.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

JunkGuy wrote:
optical delusion wrote:One of the vendors posted a photo with a 100cm and a 145 cm dolls heads on the others body and it was very odd.
Here's that photo/thread.
Yeah....that one...freaky

INFORMATIONS