www.wmdolls.com

Testing what weight you feel comfortable with

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Testing what weight you feel comfortable with

Post by bob7892 »

sam treadwell wrote:The smaller dolls are much more affordable, and so much easier to move around. Unfortunately, I prefer the realism of the larger dolls, and to be lip to lip with a doll. But if this isn’t an issue for you, then a small doll of around 130cm, and weighing no more than around 40lbs is so much more pleasant to deal with. Even if you feel that you are in good shape, muscling a heavy doll around during play, and the clean up afterwards, has a way of sapping the fun out of the experience.

The most realistic way to simulate this experience would be to swing by a firehouse and ask to handle one of their training dummies. The excuse you would use as to why you wish to do this would require more creativity than I have available at the moment :mrgreen:
Good Idea , you could tell them your wife is wheel chair bound and sometimes you need to carry her , and say can you show me how to carry someone properly please :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Excellent bob7892. I hadn’t had my morning coffee yet :mrgreen:

HugeBoobLover

Post by HugeBoobLover »

My desk chair is around 65lbs or so, which is close to the weight of the doll I want. I know this is not even close to the shape and weight distribution, but at least it gives me an idea of what I may be lifting. I live rather minimally, so I don't have anything better
They're not dolls! They're action figures!

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

Mine weighs about 60 lbs. I'm not a big or strong guy. Bride carry is the easiest way I've found. Tuck her arms into her lap and watch her legs in confined areas. It's not like it's really dead weight as she is somewhat rigid and not floppy. When you get her put the box on a coffee table so you don't have to bend so far to get her out of the box. And leave the head off until you get her close to where she will stay. The head isn't light weight, think a small bowling ball with no holes. Every little bit helps.
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

thommyv

Post by thommyv »

My heaviest doll was around 28 kg and every time I had to go up stairs, to the bathroom to wash her was a challenge ... and I consider myself pretty fit. The biggest problem is when she is in your arms and killing your back, you have to dance around walls, doors, furniture, all the sharp edges everywhere. Then when you finally get her in the tub, imagine you want to reposition her, she is sliding all over the place and refusing to give in ! And getting her out of the tub was like FML ! :mrgreen:
Current waifu: Sanhui Elfie [118 cm]
Past waifus: 4Woods AI Doll S+ [160 cm] <][> DollHouse168 KOI [138 cm] <][> WM Doll Riley [100 cm] <][> Beautiful Dolls Judy/Rose [120 cm]

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Well crap, I never liked working out cause it bored the crap out of me (mind had 0 stimulation), but my job forces me to do it...I may have found a more fun way to get a work out >w> lol. Part of me wants to get a heavy doll cause i know I'll be too excited to let weight stop me and get pretty good work outs lol, but I dont want weight to ruin my first purchase so I am doing my best to resist lol.

....These girls are making it hard though...
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

HoboBob wrote:Well crap, I never liked working out cause it bored the crap out of me (mind had 0 stimulation), but my job forces me to do it...I may have found a more fun way to get a work out >w> lol. Part of me wants to get a heavy doll cause i know I'll be too excited to let weight stop me and get pretty good work outs lol, but I dont want weight to ruin my first purchase so I am doing my best to resist lol.

....These girls are making it hard though...
If it's your first doll , go with the lighter option , once you have learned how to handle , position and make love to her , you might want to go heavier :D :D :D
And yes you have to learn to make love to her 8O , she is not going to help you 8O and your going to have to do all the work 8O
Come to think about it , dolls are a lot like some real girls I know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

I think as long as you don't have to carry her up and down the stairs you're ok. Maybe get a cheap used wheelchair. That seems like a good idea. But keep in mind, the heavier the doll, the more fun she is when It comes to the pushing. I wouldn't want that thing to flop all over the bed when things get heated. Big weight = great resistance.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Ottobaby wrote:I think as long as you don't have to carry her up and down the stairs you're ok. Maybe get a cheap used wheelchair. That seems like a good idea. But keep in mind, the heavier the doll, the more fun she is when It comes to the pushing. I wouldn't want that thing to flop all over the bed when things get heated. Big weight = great resistance.
Think we will have to agree to disagree on this one :lol: A fifty or sixty pound doll is not going anywhere in a hurry :lol:
My dream doll is 77 pounds , and she has slipped when getting her into cow girl position , Try being nutted in the face by a 77 pound doll , it frigging hurts 8O
not to mention mussel strains :( .
If you buy a heavy doll you will find it will stay in one place , in one position and you will get bored .
I do understand what you mean about weight , my very first doll was a blow up , zero weight then add a bottle of baby oil and your chasing it around the bed :lol:
The sex was shit but I have never laughed so much in my life :haha4:
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

bob7892 wrote:my very first doll was a blow up , zero weight then add a bottle of baby oil and your chasing it around the bed :lol:
The sex was shit but I have never laughed so much in my life

Coffee! COFFEE EVERYWHERE!!

On the desk. On the monitor. On my shirt. Coming out my nose.
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Mark Spencer wrote:
bob7892 wrote:my very first doll was a blow up , zero weight then add a bottle of baby oil and your chasing it around the bed :lol:
The sex was shit but I have never laughed so much in my life

Coffee! COFFEE EVERYWHERE!!

On the desk. On the monitor. On my shirt. Coming out my nose.
Sorry about that mark :haha4:
But I also neglected to say , I also tried to give her a love bite :D
but She farted in my face 8O and flew out the window :haha4:
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I did a quick check using 2x 30lb dog food bags.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

bob7892 wrote:
Ottobaby wrote:I think as long as you don't have to carry her up and down the stairs you're ok. Maybe get a cheap used wheelchair. That seems like a good idea. But keep in mind, the heavier the doll, the more fun she is when It comes to the pushing. I wouldn't want that thing to flop all over the bed when things get heated. Big weight = great resistance.
Think we will have to agree to disagree on this one :lol: A fifty or sixty pound doll is not going anywhere in a hurry :lol:
My dream doll is 77 pounds , and she has slipped when getting her into cow girl position , Try being nutted in the face by a 77 pound doll , it frigging hurts 8O
If you buy a heavy doll you will find it will stay in one place , in one position and you will get bored .
I do understand what you mean about weight , my very first doll was a blow up , zero weight then add a bottle of baby oil and your chasing it around the bed :lol:
Cowgirl??? Cowgirl is for pussies. All I do is attack that thing frontally and me being a 6.3 and 250 pound machine, a 40 pound doll will fly all over the place once I tap that thing. Gimme something of substance, something I can punch in the face to get revenge (my fuck doll is named after my X wife who took me to the cleaners at our divorce).
Those small light dolls just can`t take the punishment a big ass doll can take. But maybe I change my mind when I`m 80 years old and use a walker. That is a real possibility. If I can still get it up then.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Ottobaby wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
Cowgirl??? Cowgirl is for pussies. All I do is attack that thing frontally and me being a 6.3 and 250 pound machine, a 40 pound doll will fly all over the place once I tap that thing. Gimme something of substance, something I can punch in the face to get revenge (my fuck doll is named after my X wife who took me to the cleaners at our divorce).
Those small light dolls just can`t take the punishment a big ass doll can take. But maybe I change my mind when I`m 80 years old and use a walker. That is a real possibility. If I can still get it up then.
Your a big lad then Otto , so I can understand about the weight :D I'm only 120 pounds :D
As for cow girl , I think it's about time the girls did some of the work :D :D
If I let a 200 pound girl go cow girl om me , all I would do is end up as a red smear on the bed sheet 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

bob7892 wrote:
Ottobaby wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
Your a big lad then Otto , so I can understand about the weight :D I'm only 120 pounds :D
As for cow girl , I think it's about time the girls did some of the work :D :D
If I let a 200 pound girl go cow girl om me , all I would do is end up as a red smear on the bed sheet 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
A 200 pounder? Man, you got nerves of steel. I wouldn't touch a 200 pounder with pliers. Expect most of the weight is in the boobs. That`d be different.

INFORMATIONS