www.wmdolls.com

wig question?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
d011user

wig question?

Post by d011user »

How do I put the wig on? I mean, it has two straps with hooks on the end, and two loops. Do I hook the straps onto the opposite loops? Do I hook the hooks to each other? Etc?
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: wig question?

Post by Sate »

For my dolls with larger heads, I usually leave the straps alone and attach the wig as is.

For smaller heads, will hook the two straps end to end and attach the wig like that.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

the back is a non stretchy bit. this goes to the base of the skull first. then using your fingers to stretch and hold the shape bring it up and over the head and settle in around the forehead. the stretchy bit at the front can now be adjusted to where it looks right on your doll.
the 2 straps are used to tighten the fit if needed. they dont connect to each other rather if you look along the inner hem you should see a little u shape to connect it too. easy to miss. there may be one or more of these on each side depending on your wig. hope this helps

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I actually go the opposite way, fitting it at the front of the skull first and then around to the back, pulling the strap (hooked together) as far down her neck as I can get it to make it a tight fit so it doesn't move around on me. I find this method better than back-to-front because Brie doesn't have bangs and if I don't get the front right her hairline ends up too high or too low on her forehead and doesn't look natural.

One big difference is whether the wig is a costume wig (meant to go over existing hair) or a replacement wig (meant to go over bald head.) The skull cap for costume wigs will be a bit bigger and will likely require the straps where replacement wigs might fit snugly without need for the straps.

INFORMATIONS