www.wmdolls.com

vaginal cleaning?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
d011user

vaginal cleaning?

Post by d011user »

New doll owner here: I've had Alexis Nicole for just over one week now (I promised photos and they will be coming soon...) and my questions are:

1) How often should I vaginally irrigate my doll, relative to when and how often I have sex(cum inside) her? RLSD recommends vaginal irrigation after every sex.

2) How should I dry the inside of the vagina and anus? Especially the vagina - it's a huge cavern way up in there. RLSD recommends drying it after irrigation.

3) RLSD also recommends using a condom. How important is this, and should I actually use a condom?

Alexis Nicole and I thank you.
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

DocGrok

Re: vaginal cleaning?

Post by DocGrok »

d011user wrote:New doll owner here: I've had Alexis Nicole for just over one week now (I promised photos and they will be coming soon...) and my questions are:

1) How often should I vaginally irrigate my doll, relative to when and how often I have sex(cum inside) her? RLSD recommends vaginal irrigation after every sex.

2) How should I dry the inside of the vagina and anus? Especially the vagina - it's a huge cavern way up in there. RLSD recommends drying it after irrigation.

3) RLSD also recommends using a condom. How important is this, and should I actually use a condom?

Alexis Nicole and I thank you.
Heya do11user,

I'm not sure how heavy your lady is or if she has standing feet, so these answers are predicated that she's hard to move and not sealed.

1) A woman should douche or wash herself after every vaginal session when ejaculate is involved due to the chance of yeast growth, and the same thing applies to your doll especially TPE dolls as they are porous and you need to get that semen out of there since mold and bacteria LOVE semen(its basically just sugar and proteins) since there is no vaginal acidity to keep it in check.

2) Many users on here use an aquarium air pump set up with two hoses(one to push dry air in, one to pull moist air out). If that not an option, then I would suggest spreading her legs as wide as you can(without tearing the opening, of course) and put a fan blowing dry air into the opening. Small desk fans, 120mm computer fans, and/or a hair dryer on the NO HEAT/COOL settings would work. There is a third option but I'll detail it in the next point.

3. On condom use, get non-lubricated condoms and use mineral oil as the external lubricant. Mineral oil refreshes the TPE material and is hydrophobic and will inhibit mold growith in the cavities. This is especially important for oral as in a lot of cases the doll's oral cavity isn't sealed and you don't want any water-based or organic liquids getting into the skull or neck connectors.
Stepford_CT suggests using female condoms on built-in vaginas because of the difficulty of cleaning and drying "a huge cavern way up in there". Vaseline inside the cavities is another good way of treating these areas, but it does have a rather long absorption time so I'd recommend doing it during or after cleaning sessions when you already finished play time

Here's a few links that might help you out.
Cleaning(or rather how to avoid) a built-in vagina(works on other orifices as well)
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=85721
Care and Maintenance of TPE dolls
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=83012

TL;DR what RLSD recommends is good advice.

Hope that all helps,
DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You are going to make sure her TPE ball stays intact as well.
Love,
Melissa

Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
Melissa.JPG
Melissa.JPG (157.74 KiB) Viewed 5837 times

d011user

Post by d011user »

Ok, we've tried a female condom - didn't really like it...(no local store had them, and even some female employees there had never heard of them - so I bought them on amazon.com...)

I now have the recommended aquarium pump with clear plastic tubing. Any recommendations on how to set it up? The tubing is quite narrow (4mm interior diameter), and it's pushing air at a surprisingly very low flow rate. It's the Tetra "Whisper" Air Pump (for up to 10 gallon aquariums). Should I just stick one tube up into her vagina (from the pump, blowing air in)...and then .... another tube from her vagina just to the outside air, i.e. connected to nothing, and that would act as the "moist air output"?
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One word....TAMPONS!
BCD

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Well to be honest i would never "cum" inside the vagina because its a hard time cleaning a build-in vagina. When im about to cum i have these latex gloves with powder on the inside wich i turn inside out so the powder is on the outside, so when in about to ejaculate i just exit the vagina and ejaculate in the latex glove, after im done i put a Tampon in her for the rest of the night to absorb the liquid that comes with it, the next morning i just open her legs take the tampon out and feel if everything is absorbed yes or no and then i just put a fan next to the bed to get some clean air in there. IF its still not dry after that i just clean her out with mild soap water and clean water.
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

INFORMATIONS