www.wmdolls.com

Questions about the "Entries"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sinister_one

Questions about the "Entries"

Post by sinister_one »

When designing a new doll, how comes these companies never seem to change the look of the entries (vaginal / anal)? I understand that the vaginal entry would take a little time, but if you are already making a new mold for a doll, then why not design custom entry for the doll.

And if it is a standard template used for all dolls, why not make multiple different looking ones and have an option when making a doll.

Just seems so many of these dolls out there, and not just by WM, but all TPE doll companies and they all seem to look exactly the same. Except maybe 2-3 exceptions, and that is out of, what, 30-40 different dolls from these major TPE doll creators.

I think this is something they should look into when making new dolls in the future, each one having they're own special vaginal entry look, or options when purchasing.

Just a thought. :idea:

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Questions about the "Entries"

Post by trauma »

Vaginas are getting better but the anus on most is an afterthought.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Personally, I think their time would be better spent fixing the problems with their skeletons.

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

lilbitlonely wrote:Personally, I think their time would be better spent fixing the problems with their skeletons.
Whats wrong with the skeletons? I have had my 145cm doll for a year and a half with no issues.

And "Trauma" i guess you are right, the anus is kind of a hard one to do anything with i imagine. not much you can really do. Unless you built up the tpe material a little more on the inside so you could sculpt it more on the outside. But not as many people are looking for it as much as the Vag entry. I guess i am because i am a butt guy...
does that make me weird LOL
:haha4: :lol:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

sinister_one wrote:When designing a new doll, how comes these companies never seem to change the look of the entries (vaginal / anal)? I understand that the vaginal entry would take a little time, but if you are already making a new mold for a doll, then why not design custom entry for the doll.
One of the selling points of the WM165K (beyond its huge breasts) are its large labia. Most vendors I've seen are pointing this out in their descriptions. (The preview model also had a very large clitorus, but they dropped this from production runs.)

I'm not sure why they haven't been promoting such a change on other dolls, or why its not an option, particularly for their other large dolls (WM168, WM170) Then again, the areola on the 170s aren't as good as the 165K either, so why should we expect the vagina to be?

INFORMATIONS