www.wmdolls.com

Handling a WM170 doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Soulgrabber

Handling a WM170 doll

Post by Soulgrabber »

Hello,

I have been stalking this forum after I bought my first doll a couple months back (a 100cm). I fell in love with her other than her small size my it difficult to be intimate with her. I bought a 170cm doll from RLSD and just received her today and wow she is beautiful. The only problem so far is that I've produced about 1/2 a gallon of sweat just moving her around. Any tips for moving her? I currently just use an office chair with her blanky on it.

Thanks

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Handling a WM170 doll

Post by FiveByFive »

Soulgrabber wrote:Hello,

I have been stalking this forum after I bought my first doll a couple months back (a 100cm). I fell in love with her other than her small size my it difficult to be intimate with her. I bought a 170cm doll from RLSD and just received her today and wow she is beautiful. The only problem so far is that I've produced about 1/2 a gallon of sweat just moving her around. Any tips for moving her? I currently just use an office chair with her blanky on it.

Thanks
I'm going to assume we're talking TPE, since you mentioned both "100 cm" and "RLSD" (I think they only sell TPE still).

Did you obtain a standing model? If so, then you might be surprised that you can get safe, relatively unstressful carries by picking her up by her under arms and moving her while she's in a standing position. This minimizes the amount of lifting force you have to manage both at the beginning and end of traversal, and so long as you're careful with her arms and your hand placement you don't risk damage to the doll (armpits can develop craters but that's usually due to excessive arm opening/angles).

This is unfortunately a difficult carry to manage going downstairs (it's not so bad going up but your lifting requirements are increased) due to the awkwardness of holding a standing body in front of you as you try to descend. At that point, you may want to switch to a fireman carry if possible (depending on breast size and if they end up getting in the way), or try a slightly riskier carry utilizing her groin with her arms wrapped around your neck. Having the arms wrapped around you is actually helpful for new dolls, especially standing models, as their joints tend to be tight enough to help make a difference early on. Carrying from the groin requires a bit more single arm strength but is mitigated by leaning the doll against your upper body.

If those don't work, bridal carry is one of the safer options for weight distribution as yous hold end up supporting most of the weight on your legs, but it's slower goings as your need to ensure you don't scrape foot screws/legs/arms/fingers against walls. That, and the added leg strain will again make descents/ascents considerably draining.

Many sometimes utilize blankets and careful pushing/dragging for stair ascents, trading out physical force for gravitational force management on descent. This is likely safer for your body/doll/home (you'll probably be lower to the stairs and poasibly on hands/knees) but you have to be careful with frictional damage on the doll by ensuring a safe position and sturdy/fluffy blankets.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

If you're already using a rolling chair, that's about as easy as it gets.

Brie is 77 lbs. I generally lift under her arms to move around a room, and bridal carry between rooms or up and down stairs. Her toes do tend to hit things along the way though when I do this, so fold her lower legs back as much as you can while still getting your arm under her knees.

Removing the head shaves a little bit of weight if needed.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Weight kills the experience but unfortunately the best/hottest dolls are all heavy. With the exception of the WM140 but lets face it she doesnt have those killer curves of the heavier dolls.

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Greetings - Congrats on your full size gal!
My back isn't so great, but I have strong legs and decent upper body strength. So when I got Agent A, I first thought I'd do a power lift, where I was in a squat position, pulled her up to bridal from the floor, and then stand. Oh man, 90# was a real challenge on the knees, but fairly safe on the back. I quickly found that it's best to have an 'intermediate' step from floor to carry. So unless you're a body builder and practice dead lifts, I would lift 'half at a time' from the floor to the bed, and then pick her up off of bed or a chair. But bridal carry was still tough on my back. So I tried the over the shoulder carry. For me, that's the easiest / safest by far. And as far as stairs go, I would be very hesitant to try and bridal carry her down stairs, not to mention, they're only 3' wide, so I'd have to go sideways - not safe... But over the shoulder, I would feel confident doing.

INFORMATIONS