www.wmdolls.com

First Doll WM158 56 head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dingo Pie
Active Poster
Active Poster

First Doll WM158 56 head

Post by Dingo Pie »

So I finally did it and purchased a doll through Jeff at Booty Call Dolls. I was originally going to buy a wm140 but Jeff talked me up to a 150 for not much more. The WM158 body is great! Really nice size and weight. I purchased the 56 head which I adore and was pretty much the factor that convinced me to get a doll.
s011.JPG
s011.JPG (110.54 KiB) Viewed 3773 times
Unfortunately when I got her I noticed the consignment notes from the courier were on the bottom of of the box (Insert "Ohhhh Jesus" in Bill Burr voice here). After getting her out I straight away noticed her boob had been squished from laying on them for who knows how long and had small wrinkles or stretch marks.
s006.JPG
s006.JPG (93.6 KiB) Viewed 3773 times
Her biggest problem was her heels. Big dents from casting/shipping? I don't know. I'll have to avoid taking photos of the bottom of her feet but she's gonna be wearing socks most of the time.
s008.JPG
s008.JPG (110.58 KiB) Viewed 3773 times
She also had a small ding in her temple which I've seem before on this forum. It's from the elastic mask rubbing on the head. The hair covers it so I'm not overly fussed besides she seems to have settled down.
s015.JPG
s015.JPG (138.15 KiB) Viewed 3773 times
I spoke to Jeff about her problems and He has given me some good tips

I'm in the process of fixing here boobs as I type and things are looking very positive. I'll post pics of what I'm doing to fix her and then maybe she'll be up for a little fashion show (when I get some clothes :wink: )
Summer :WM158 #56
Brianna Piper : Piper 130C

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: First Doll WM158 56 head

Post by Mondoon »

G'day Dingo, congratulations on your new arrival. No name yet then?
She looks very pretty and I like that last shot of her. Shame about the minor problems but hopefully they will get sorted easily.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

DollsFrance
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DollsFrance »

Hi,

Try to give her a hot bath (no more than 40°C though). The wrinkles should disappear and the dents could reduce in size.
You can also apply a towel soaked with hot water on the wrinkles for a while.

Regards

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi Dingo Pie,

Congratulations & welcome in the 158er Club! ☺
Beautiful combination.
Hope you are prepared for your doll now and just reading the care maintenance threads.
Your doll is really awesome soft, but easy to damage.
There are many problem zones you should really care of.
Wrists & Fingers!!! Watch her knees and take care of putting weight on them!!
Take care of her orifices (anal/vagina-canal) - fast & easy tearing.
You decided for non standing. Makes it not easier.
Like my first doll and i regret that deeply. Hope you can handle the weight for your first doll.
I really love that doll, but honestly i don't know, if i would recommend her a first time buyer anymore.
Problems like that occurring on dolls like WM140, 155,161,163,165 - Older dolls, where problems unfortunately aren't solved. Or maybe there are different skeletons now (new/old) and you don't know, which one you get.
Read avantes thread - he got the same doll like you
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063
Maybe you are a lucky one and nothing like this happens. I would be glad if so!
If you have a question or any problem, i would like to help you much as i can

Doc
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

Nice doll, and hope you will get these problems sorted out. Cool R2D2 photobombing :D

Dingo Pie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dingo Pie »

Her boobs are sorted! Wrinkles gone. I first used towels in hot water but didn't get much result. I have my heater on so I thought what the hell. I put the heater on minimum setting, put a box on her neck bolt so it didn't damage the wall and propped her up against the wall. After about 10-15 mins she was done! I kept feeling her to see if she was getting too hot but never got beyond a hot warm skin touch.
sa004.JPG
sa004.JPG (133.49 KiB) Viewed 3637 times
I know what you mean about the wrists, Doc. I've turned them a couple of times and was really worried about doing some damage.

As far as a name. I think I'm gonna call her Summer. Someone started a thread a few days ago about summer starting, and its winter where I am, and I thought how much I love summer :wink:
Summer :WM158 #56
Brianna Piper : Piper 130C

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hahaha :D
Very cool and creative method to get your summer back in the right shape. Well done :glou:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

DollsFrance wrote:Try to give her a hot bath
NO

DollsFrance wrote:You can also apply a towel soaked with hot water
Yes.

A bath might work fast, but towels are much safer, even if it takes 10 times as long. You don't want water in a doll's crevices or have the hot water leech off the factory coloring of the areola and nipples.

Dingo Pie wrote:Her boobs are sorted! Wrinkles gone.
Glad you got it sorted out though.
That far from the heater is probably safe. They can easily withstand human body temperature after all. Don't ever put her right against a heater though.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Congratzzz she is beautiful.. I figured the wrinkles would come out. great job.. The feet dents are another issue. I will look forward to see how that plays out! So in the meantime, go enjoy her and when you get all straightened out (no pun intended) lol then we will look forward to pics! Happy honeymoon.. PS..As for the coloring from the factory, it's inevitable that the coloring of the areola and nipples. eyebrows, lips, etc.... will lighten over time. It just the nature of it.. no matter what. Lexi is our doll, and hers have lightened. We have had her about 1.5 years..... I have to darken her eyebrows, lips.. I haven't done her boobs yet.... That is great Jeff is helping you. He is a great vendor and person. He does care about these beauties and the customer.. Good Luck :multi: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I got wrinkels on my first doll (158 also) and haha I remember being shell shock for a few secs ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

The WM 158 is as close to feeling lifelike of all the dolls I've owned (especially her breasts!). Best of luck to you and may she bring you much joy!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

amytyl wrote:The WM 158 is as close to feeling lifelike of all the dolls I've owned (especially her breasts!). Best of luck to you and may she bring you much joy!
Cool :glou:
I have made exactly the same experience

Roona
_

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

good taste! 56 is one of the best faces in the market!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hey, how you doing with the doll?

I've gotten the same model, and am really pleased (well some issues, but overall she is amazing).

Also I have the same head #56. Really beautiful face, so photogenic from all sorts of angels.
And you can easily change the wig, eye's, maybe make up and give her a totally different look.
Guess that goes for more heads, but for instance on my #84 head I really don't like blonde.

Anyway, thought I'd say Hi and drop a comparison pic I made for my #56 head:
comp.png
comp.png (3.69 MiB) Viewed 2908 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Tin2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tin2 »

Congratulations. Really beautiful. I just got a 56 face myself - from Jeff. Cannot beat it! So many beautiful looks for her.

INFORMATIONS