www.wmdolls.com

Just ordered a doll. Thanks to all the inspiring users

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just ordered a doll. Thanks to all the inspiring users

Post by Winterfalke »

Dear all,

I had the urge to get a doll to try to compensate for my loneliness.
I was first interested in some silicon dolls that looked gorgeous but was deterred by the price. I have been browsing the Forum for a while now. This week I finally was inspired to buy one after seeing the photos of some WMdolls.
I really like the community on dollforum.com with everyone sharing their experiences.
I especially want to thank @Fongool who´s Photos of his Doll Tabitha did light up the final spark needed to order one myself (A post of some of his pictures can be found here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&start=45 )
I am incredibly excited since I pressed the order button. I also want to thank the helpfull staff on wmdollshop.com who did some changes to my order and added some free extra wigs.

I wanted to post some pictures of my order journey as I progressed from ordering the doll to looking for clothing and other stuff

Selecting a doll
Figuring out sizes
Shopping ...

The specs for the ordered doll are as follows
140cm D-cup Head: #56, Eye Color: Brown, Foot Type: Regular Foot, Manicure Color: French, Pubic Hair: None, Color: Tan, Toenail Color: 8, Vagina Type: Replaceable Vagina, Hairstyle: 10, 9 and 5

Here is what I actually ordered so far. XS was the smallest I could find in the respective categories. I have 30 days to send it back (I should have waited with the ordering but I think the doll should arrive within the timelimit). The optimal size should be XXS and there are some dresses that would fit but I don´t want to commit too much money for clothin (yet).
Also two types of glasses

Sorry for any bad grammar or typos. English is not my first language.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Just ordered a doll. Thanks to all the inspiring users

Post by Billiam »

Welcome and congratulations. Love the outfit you are putting together

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Welcome to the Forum, Winterfalke, and congratulations on your oder, obviously a great choice. I´m sure she´ll look great with the stuf you bought, I really like the glasses you ordered. your little princess gets really pampered. :thumbs_up:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

Joined the 56th Legion, eh?

Welcome to TDF, Winterfalke. She's a pretty little lady and deserves most all the hype she gets. Looks like you are getting everything she'll need.

Cheers,
DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Winterfalke »

Thanks for the warm welcome.
My current plan is to take some photos from the unboxing, building and seting up.
If I manage to get enough photos together I might even turn it into a video collage with my favourite music piece Evanescence "bring me to life". No promises though ;)

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Welcome & congratulations Winterfalke,
Nice choice and thanks for your honesty of purpose. But you should consider two things.
You choose the regular feet, that means she can't stand on her own feet, respectively standing wouldn't be easy without any damage.
She is very small. So, it isn't really easy to find clothes that would fit directly.
If you would get the standing option, you could push her higher by some heels. Due to her small weight & height it's no problem to put her in high heels from 10 up to 15cm. Looks extremely sexy and really much more like a real girl.
Dressing, moving and storing is so much easier. To see what a doll is all about and even more a RG, standing is a must.

If you have a foot fetish, well...
Then seriously.... get a second doll

My first doll, a WM158 was also regular, but i deeply regret that.
Second, a YL148 was regular too. I regret this even more.
On purchase i didn't know that this forum even exist
Third was a standing 141. By now my both regulars are used for a unknown foot fetish :mrgreen:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

dollover
Former Member

Post by dollover »

Congrats Winterfalke.
Don't forget the flowers, jewels, powder, oil parfume, ... . :D

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

She's going to be a beauty! Congrats! :glou:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard, and congratulations!

Spend an hour or so familiarizing yourself with the TPE doll care and maintenance threads. They will protect your investment for years to come!

Also, be sure to test fabrics against a piece of TPE before dressing her, to avoid any staining.

Please post photos of your gal when she arrives! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Ordering multiple pairs of glasses for your doll before you even get her meets with my approval. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Winterfalke »

I just received my doll.
I spent the last 4 hours with her. From unwrapping, dressing, trying all kinds of things.
But its 31 degree celsius in my room and the humidity just hit 70%. The heat and she did wear me down. I am beat.
And she's just as bushed as me.
Just look

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Congratulations, Winter - she is a beauty :)

The 56 head is maybe a tiny bit large for the body, but you should be allright. You have chosen a great head that can look very different depending on wig, eyes and make up.
Buying clothes before you get the doll is a big risk, I found that only kid sizes fit her and apart from the bras every piece of clothing I used on the promo photos are age size 9-10/128-140.

Good luck, there are tons of 140 cm owners here that will give you tons of advice.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Congrats on your new girl!

The excitement of getting her ready asap can definitely wear you down on the first day haha but trust me you'll come to enjoy taking the time to do it and care for her i'm sure!

Enjoy your honeymoon, she looks like a keeper!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congrats on your new arrival! The WM 140s are among my very favorite dolls. They are a handful, but take it slow. Endurance and strength will come. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you both!
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Winterfalke, that´s good news- that she arrived safe and Sound, not that you are spent. :lol: Congratulations, she´s a Beauty, and she´ll look even better when the temperatures and the humidity get´s down a bit and you can enjoy taking care of her even more.
Happy honeymoon, and please keep the pics coming.
It would be very nice too to submit her to the Doll Matrix. :wink:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS