www.wmdolls.com

Just ordered a doll. Thanks to all the inspiring users

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Alexa the Pikachu fangirl

Post by Winterfalke »

I Finally got part of her Pokemon setup I recently ordered. I used that time to take some pictures.
I also ordered some cute pokemon panties that might be too big but they were so cute and I couldn't find another size so I had to try. They are not here yet.
I also finally decided on a Name: Alexa

Aniway here we go:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Just ordered a doll. Thanks to all the inspiring users

Post by brigittes hubbie »

A name, finally, and a great one: welcome Alexa!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Those long bangs are cute.

As an avid fan of girls (and dolls) with glasses, consider taking multiple photos at slightly different angles (a few inches left, right, higher, and lower) to try to capture one where there's not so much reflection on her lenses. This is something it took me a few times to remember to do. Depending on the lighting situation, upwards of 3/4 of the photos I take of Brie have to be discarded for too much reflection on her glasses.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

wow , she is hot and beautiful! looks veryyyy cuteeee in the Pokemon costume! you definitely made a right decision to pick the #56 face. I suggest to wear a bit lipstick, will look even more sexy!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

briwri01

Post by briwri01 »

Hi! I'm new here myself and still in the talking about it stages with Jeff from BCD, and seeing all the info you posted on sizing for clothing was really interesting since hopefully I'll be doing all of that myself soon. With luck I'll get to the actual ordering stage soon... initial indications are that what I want is a WM-158A that is exactly the look I was hoping for. I'm a geek for taking photos, so when I finally reach the "She's here" stage, I'll start posting some.

Take care,

Brian
Once a Sailor, always a Sailor

Lives with Shelby WM 158-A
Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14865

Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Winterfalke »

Thanks for all the responses and tips.
Cuddeling with Alexa feels so good :)
I think I got the right size with 140cm. Its already heavy but manageable.
All of the clothing I got so far is fitting well. I did send back the black clothing before I even put it on in fear of the likely stains.
I recently got some corn stark powder to complete the care set (Nivea, Babyoil, powder, Vaseline). Was fun powdering her.
Took a few days before the factory TPE smell was gone to a level I can live ( or sleep ) with. Now after washing the wigs, and Alexa herself and powdering her she has a nice scent. Will probably get even better when I do her first full body babyoiling.

I unfortunately managed to give her a bruise at the foot the first day before protecting the feet with socks. Its not bad and can't be noticed with the socks on but at some point I need to take care of it. Already read up on the topic (repair kits, glues etc.) just need to figure whats the cheapest solution for a small crack. I need to figure out if for that kind of crack a kit is necessary or if I can fix it with a cheaper solution. I was thinking about trying loctite 406 on a TPE test piece but I know that if you do it wrong it will not end well and the loctite isn't that cheap either. Maybe someone here has a tip for me. Fortunately its not so urgent so I can take my time finding the best approach.

See the "bedhead" in the photos? I have wrestled with the wigs since she got here. All the knots were an impossibility for me. Combing with normal combs made it worse.
So I read up on the topic (thanks google) and decided to order a tangle tweezer and man I don't regret buying it. So easy to comb the wig.

Took these pictures just a few minutes ago just to show you. The wig is already in a better shape then when it arrived in the "before" with most of the knots gone after washing and adding a bit of oil and then using the tangle tweezer ;)

Since this is all about hair I left a little hairy "easteregg" in the picture :plaidskirt: ;)

I wish everyone a good start in the week.

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Very nice doll, I love the 140cm body. I should be getting one in a mouth or 2.
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=146319
Ashley WM140A (My first doll)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=94403
Ana WM82B Torso
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=128927

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Very cute doll you got there! I like the style you're giving her :D Such nerd!

I see you're buying clothes from Zalando, I do that too from time to time for my WM140-doll. Sizes are tricky, and I recommend checking kids sizes 134-140 as well for more casual stuff, which most often fit a lot better. I have an order on the way right now actually with a bunch of new clothes. Throw me a PM if you'd like to discuss their stuff more!

Also, if you're interested in some cute piercings I can recommend Crazy Factory, which is in Germany. Cheap and quality stuff, my doll has been wearing piercings on nipples and bellybutton from them for over a year now with no "bleeding" issues what so ever.

Btw, WHERE did you find that butt-tail? I've been looking for something just like that since forever, but either it's the wrong color, too fluffy, or the plug is silicone (not recommended for TPE).
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Winterfalke »

Nord wrote:Very cute doll you got there! I like the style you're giving her :D Such nerd!

I see you're buying clothes from Zalando, I do that too from time to time for my WM140-doll. Sizes are tricky, and I recommend checking kids sizes 134-140 as well for more casual stuff, which most often fit a lot better. I have an order on the way right now actually with a bunch of new clothes. Throw me a PM if you'd like to discuss their stuff more!

Also, if you're interested in some cute piercings I can recommend Crazy Factory, which is in Germany. Cheap and quality stuff, my doll has been wearing piercings on nipples and bellybutton from them for over a year now with no "bleeding" issues what so ever.

Btw, WHERE did you find that butt-tail? I've been looking for something just like that since forever, but either it's the wrong color, too fluffy, or the plug is silicone (not recommended for TPE).
Thanks for the piercings site. While I am not interested in nipple or belly piercings (for now) I thought about giving her a little nose piercing. Just ordered one ;)

That buttplug tail is from https://www.amorelie.ch/easy-toys-fox-t ... lver-nr-4/
If your not from swiss you might find something on etsy or google for "fox tail butt plug"
Etsy stuff is usualy shipped to germany/swiss. But depending on the seller and price you might need to pay a customs fee and wait longer because its stuck in customs when they don't add a proforma invoice. So its best to check with the seller if they will add a proforma invoice and preferably write a price of 1€/CHF. Aniway here is a link https://www.etsy.com/market/fox_tail_butt_plug
can't guarantee for the quality there but when I look for stuff I can't find anywhere else I usualy find it on Etsy (like the pikachu stuff)

Tin2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tin2 »

Great outfits and look. Congrats. Live the 56 face, and never cease to be amazed how different it can look with each change of detail like hair, color, etc. But always great! Just got my own 56, and reading yours for more tips as well. No matter how many things I read I forget stuff and have to see it again as it comes up now with real encounters.
Be happy with your 140. My 56 face on the 163 is everythi g I could hope and more for in looks, and probably easier to get clothes for, but misery to move.
Good luck and enjoy

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi, nice looking doll! I've gotten the same head; beautifull face.

I was interested in the tangle teezer you;d mention; did it really do so much better than other brush?

Asking because I just got some cheap (suppossed to be anti-knot) comb, but it basically sucks and ended up in me taking to much hairs out...
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Winterfalke »

avante wrote:Hi, nice looking doll! I've gotten the same head; beautifull face.
I was interested in the tangle teezer you;d mention; did it really do so much better than other brush?
Asking because I just got some cheap (suppossed to be anti-knot) comb, but it basically sucks and ended up in me taking to much hairs out...
For me it is so much better than a normal comb. I can only recommend it.
Try it, its not that expensive. Especially if you compare it to the price you did pay for your doll ;) I did pay 15 CHF for mine

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahaha that argument lead to her having a bigger wardrobe than I have in only a month ;)
Well I'm exaggerating, but it is getting close really fast :)

But you got me interested; I'll try it!
Winterfalke wrote:
avante wrote:Hi, nice looking doll! I've gotten the same head; beautifull face.
For me it is so much better than a normal comb. I can only recommend it.
Try it, its not that expensive. Especially if you compare it to the price you did pay for your doll ;) I did pay 15 CHF for mine
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Winterfalke »

New wig

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Love that wig! And the glasses! Your gal is lovely and i really dig the style you've given her, she really looks like she's got a personality of her own!
:glou:

For her foot you might want to order some tpe glue, or if you're up to it you could try what i did here if the cut isn't too big http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=87007

INFORMATIONS