www.wmdolls.com

Yay! I just purschase my first doll today

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Ruby2017
Active Poster
Active Poster

Yay! I just purschase my first doll today

Post by Ruby2017 »

I went with the wm Santa Lucia 170cm!!

Do any one have her also? Please attach pics I can't wait

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Yay! I just purschase my first doll today

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Ruby2017 and welcome to TDF and the wonderful world of dolls.
I'm not familiar with WM dolls so I went to the website but couldn't find a Santa Lucia.
When you've got 5 posts you'll be able to post pictures and show us all your new beauty.
You may want to introduce yourself in the Member Introductions section https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=231
Please also take a look at New Member Info https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 12&t=31521

Looking forward to seeing your new lady, we love pictures here.

Enjoy
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Mondoon wrote: I'm not familiar with WM dolls so I went to the website but couldn't find a Santa Lucia.
How can you not be familiar with WM dolls? They're the biggest doll manufacturer in the world and pictures of their dolls are posted here every single day. Don't know what's up with the name Santa Lucia (other than that she was an Italian Catholic saint, and we celebrate her day in Scandinavia every year to celebrate the light starting to return in mid-winter, even though we're not Catholic), but WM only makes one 170 cm model to my knowledge, so obviously that must be the one: https://wmdolls.fr/wm-170 lots of pictures there.

Congrats on your order Ruby, and welcome to TDF :)

Edit: noticed they make both an H-cup and an M-cup 170, so I don't know which of those it is. My bad
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Ruby2017
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ruby2017 »

Thanks for your help.
I posted a link of the doll. I was just wondering if anybody has any real pictures of her. I have seen the online pics. Thanks in advance. I any wait to share her pic and get her new clothes! It's so exciting. I am happy to join this new hobbie. Also i went with standing feet and built in vagina.

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Welcome to TDF and congratulations on the purchase... lovely doll, one that I was wishing for today in fact! Next is the hard part, the wait :) please post pictures when she arrives!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Ruby2017 wrote:Thanks for your help.
I posted a link of the doll. I was just wondering if anybody has any real pictures of her. I have seen the online pics. Thanks in advance. I any wait to share her pic and get her new clothes! It's so exciting. I am happy to join this new hobbie. Also i went with standing feet and built in vagina.
No link shows in your post. You're probably not allowed to post links yet due to your newbie status. Is she the H-cup or M-cup? which head did you choose? If you know the number that's the easiest way to identify WM heads.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

Ruby2017
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ruby2017 »

WM Dolls 170cm H-Cup Lucia Mrs. Claus

Ruby2017
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ruby2017 »

I am also shopping for some stockings,anyone have any experience with www.yandy.com? Thanks in advance

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Ruby2017 wrote:I am also shopping for some stockings,anyone have any experience with http://www.yandy.com? Thanks in advance
Welcome to TDF Ruby2017. I can't remember buying from Yandy myself, but I've been aware of them for a long time, and several members have recommended them. I'm sure the clothes are cheap, so in order to prevent staining your doll, you'll need to wash out the extra dye which is always in cheap clothes.
Tomoe wrote:
Mondoon wrote: I'm not familiar with WM dolls so I went to the website but couldn't find a Santa Lucia.
How can you not be familiar with WM dolls? They're the biggest doll manufacturer in the world and pictures of their dolls are posted here every single day.
I'm sure he's heard of them. I think he means he's not closely familiar with them, as he's never owned or shopped for one.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

170wm , big first purchase! No dipping your toes in.

Ruby2017
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ruby2017 »

Need your help do I go with fixed Vagina or detach?

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

WM heads are generally identified by a number. The names vary from vendor to vendor, so without knowing where you bought her we can't really tell anything by a name.

I thought you already ordered? Anyway: Is her main purpose for sex? if so go with the insert. It makes cleanup 1000 times easier (especially with such a large and heavy doll!), should you wear out the insert you can get a new one, should you not particularly like the feel of the insert you can use a different one. Should you need to re-sell her it's a lot easier to sell a used insert doll than a built in. The benefits are many, the drawbacks are few.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And less chance of problems with the TPE ball as well!
Love,
Yu
Attachments
I am a WM 163, face 56
I am a WM 163, face 56
YU.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 5199 times

Ruby2017
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ruby2017 »

Thanks! I went with the removable vagina. I ordered it yesterday, however I forgot to fill out a few details. I ordered her from the silver doll

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Ruby2017 wrote:Thanks! I went with the removable vagina. I ordered it yesterday, however I forgot to fill out a few details. I ordered her from the silver doll
All right, that would make her head a WM #122
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

INFORMATIONS