www.wmdolls.com

For anyone who has bought the 170 or 168

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Alec79

For anyone who has bought the 170 or 168

Post by Alec79 »

Are you happy with her? Any problems? Opinions would be appreciated. I'm a newbie

Thanks

Boulderjase
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: For anyone who has bought the 170 or 168

Post by Boulderjase »

Would also like to know this, so close to pulling the trigger on 170 h or m. So hard to decide on which as I appreciate both chest sizes.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I'm still waiting for my 170H Cup to be delivered sometime next week. Have a look at the threads below. Hopefully they will help you.

bobhenry's review of 170M Cup - http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=82898

scoob's review of 170H Cup - http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &hilit=170

Sunny Evergreen 168E Cup - http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=norah

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

No problems with my 170 so far. Nice sculpt and so far the best looking doll I've had, superb for photos. She is however too heavy for me (I pose the doll a lot, the weight is probably a plus if you have sex with the doll tho) and the nipples are a bit to special to score top score in my book.

Boulderjase
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boulderjase »

Not too worried about the weight. Yes it'd be a first doll for me, but I had an alcoholic ex girlfriend that I used to have to carry around the house and into bed because she would be pissed off at me in the morning if she woke up on the couch. FUN!
mandos wrote:No problems with my 170 so far. Nice sculpt and so far the best looking doll I've had, superb for photos. She is however too heavy for me (I pose the doll a lot, the weight is probably a plus if you have sex with the doll tho) and the nipples are a bit to special to score top score in my book.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I have both in Florida right now.
Below are some pictures of a 168 who needs a home.
Perhaps I can do some pics of both side by side, but if not...
The 170 IMHO is a sexier doll by far.
Only problem with seven sold ( 2 were 168's) was the doll in ULTRA soft TPE.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
front.JPG
front.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1109 times
back.JPG
back.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 1109 times

INFORMATIONS