www.wmdolls.com

WM 170cm hcup "raised areola fix"?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DollNFuture

WM 170cm hcup "raised areola fix"?

Post by DollNFuture »

I have read some input on the pasted on look of this otherwise awesome sculpture, and was wondering if wm has an option to this look. Perhaps someone has ordered one from rlsd and chosen the 4cm option? Or will the doll arrive with what some call the " soda can" areola? A more realistic design would make this doll the stuff.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WM 170cm hcup "raised areola fix"?

Post by timetraveler1 »

i have seen where others have talked about this mentioning that it doesn't look realistic (the arola) , maybe it should be redesigned to make it look more realistic by making up some molds and get public opinion on it.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

I think this bug/feature was resolved as "Won't fix". Or 168E was a result of that...

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

mark81 wrote:I think this bug/feature was resolved as "Won't fix". Or 168E was a result of that...
Did the 168E have a similar look before a factory modification? It appears to be realistic currently....

INFORMATIONS