www.wmdolls.com

A question about black latex clothes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

A question about black latex clothes

Post by Pyewacket »

Hello,
Im keen on dressing my Scarlet in shiny latex. Ive found suitable sizes and ( hopefully) things easy to get on , with talc, such as seperate body suit & stockings & gloves.
I just wonder if anyone else experiments with latex rubber and if its possible. Most of all i wonder if black latex would stain the tpe skin in anyway. Im hoping not! Black would be sexier of all color options.
Im sure its possible with a little work. Ideas, pictures and suggestions welcome!
Cheers,- Pye

lance uppercut

Re: A question about black latex clothes

Post by lance uppercut »

Sorry I dont have experience with this but I am interested in the responses from those with first hand experience.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

G66

Post by G66 »

I also want to know the answer to this
Happiness can't be bought. But dolls can.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Wash it in hot water with washing up liquid then when you sqeeze it out look for any black die in the rinse if clear it should be safe..

Aztecace

Post by Aztecace »

I would ask the manufacturer.

Sunny Evergreen

Post by Sunny Evergreen »

if It's rubber it shouldn't stain... But still, Use a nylon body suit underneath and powder the hell out of the inside of the latex and that will help a lot slipping it on. Zippers are good to have as well . I have some pictures on page 6 (I think) in the thread linked in my signature with a polymorphe cat suit. :) it's quite the task getting them into these things! Lol

Cheers!

Sunny--

INFORMATIONS