www.wmdolls.com

I wont buy WM items again.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sdl44

I wont buy WM items again.

Post by sdl44 »

Found a picture of a new WM head yesterday (head 160).

Checked the WM site for the new head. Not there.

Emailed WM. Just asked if they had any pictures of the head.

Sam replied. Go look at our vendors.

So I searched all the vendors listed here, think 2 had her.
Searched several vendors not listed here also.
None have good pictures.

Emailed Sam that I'd found some not so good pictures. Asked the price of this head and that before I order I'm waiting for a second WM head to arrive from a TDF vendor which is taking 5-6 weeks (2-3 weeks too long).

Sam replied.. yes so for this head you can go to this vendor.

So.....There you have it. They're off my list with this shty attitude

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: I wont buy WM items again.

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O Intersting, so now you can understand why the approved vendors charge a bit extra to broker the deal, as they have to deal with WM sales regualrly and have that repore, to smooth out the bumps in the road.

Anung :idea:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

They don't have sale departments in China ;)

I've been often amazed at the responses by Chinese vendors (of all kinds of other, non doll related stuff), but yeah WM kinda falls in line with the worst off them. I've gotten like 1/5 answers, and off that most is inconclusive still haha. Guess the language barrier is a big part off it, but really lacking sales skills is the bigger part in my opinion.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Maybe is just the way they run their business that you have to buy through a vendor.
You buy a Chevy from a dealer, not the factory.

Some places do it all. Manufacture, advertise, take orders, package the item and take it to the shipper. China seems to break all this up into various steps by different specialties.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Considering the amount of WM dolls being sold, they would have to hire an entire department dedicated to direct customer contact in order to answer all the questions and take on all the orders etc, if they were to handle all of that alone. That's why there are vendors.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hi Sdl44, sorry you feel that way.

As I have dealt more than few with WM throughout these last couple of years I think one can explain the answers you got. First, the WM factory speak very poor English and as often happens it is often misinterpreted as bad attitude or lack of service mindedness when it is just an attempt to direct you to an English speaking vendor in order to help you.
The #160 head is brand new and there barely exists photos of this head yet, give it time and the vendors will get the photos up and running. I just snapped the official photos a few days ago and they were sent out to the vendors earlier this week and today. Not every vendor choose to publish the photos, so you will have to look around I am afraid.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I use to be in the mail order business. Not dolls, but everything else. I can tell you first hand that dealing with Chinese manufacturers directly is a daunting task. More than just the language barrier though, there's a huge different in protocol to contend with. Often, what's considered rude and unbusinesslike here is just the opposite there and vice-versa. It's very easy to misconstrue things on both sides.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Well... that's why they have retailers. Rather than creating a sales staff that can communicate in a hundred different languages and be capable of answering questions from customers around the globe, instead of that they save all of that money and effort and sell the dolls at a lower cost to vendors who then fill that role.

It seems it would be a foolish choice to judge them not by the quality of the products they manufacture, but by the quality of their sales staff- a job that they quite obviously and openly offload to their vendors. But each to their own I guess.

DollsFrance
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DollsFrance »

You can find the 25 photos of the #160 head with pink hair and with the 170cm body here :

https://www.dollsfrance.com/gallery/298 ... 170cm.html

We will post the 2nd gallery in the coming days.

PS: the head can be ordered here.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I remember reading quite a while back that WM was trying to get away from the retail side of things in order to concentrate on manufacturing. I think I even read a post by them here on the forum advising potential customers to buy through vendors.
Regarding product quality v/s customer service, I just wanted to say that they do not always go hand in hand. I have seen companies offer outstanding products but horrible customer service. And I have seen companies with horrible products offer outstanding customer service. Strange how that works. :?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

WM does not deal with end-clients because they simply have not the man-power. That's why they have vendors - and depending on which vendor you approach you will get a different type of service. That is a good thing, because you will be able to pick either a vendor who offers you the cheapest price but bad service, a mix between the two or a vendor with excellent service but a higher price.

I don't remember getting a request from you, so next time you might want to really have a look at all vendors. See, DollsFrance for example have a full gallery of the head. The more you research, the better your outcome ;)

George

PS: Your title is completely misleading
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

Just tell them 我想要一个没有态度的娃娃 and you'll be golden.
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

freezenator

Post by freezenator »

When in doubt, use a vendor.

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

I understand what you're all saying but.......

Why have this? http://wmdollshop.com/tpe-dolls/ and priced in US$ so its not for national sales only or something like that.

Why not have something like 6YE? http://www.6yedollglobal.com/buy.html They actually do direct you to their vendors.

PS. and George. You never replied to my email about that head....no, not this one....the blonde one. :)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

sdl44 wrote:I understand what you're all saying but.......

Why have this? http://wmdollshop.com/tpe-dolls/ and priced in US$ so its not for national sales only or something like that.

Why not have something like 6YE? http://www.6yedollglobal.com/buy.html They actually do direct you to their vendors.

PS. and George. You never replied to my email about that head....no, not this one....the blonde one. :)
That's a fair point. The thing I always found a bit odd is that the prices quoted on the WM site are usually higher than that of their vendors. You'd think it'd be the other way around. :?

INFORMATIONS