www.wmdolls.com

WM torso doll w/arms

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM torso doll w/arms

Post by TripleB »

Did you go with built in or insert? I'd love a full size but I'm thinking a torso might be the best compromise for me, too. Those breasts are just so perfect.
JM 75cm Angel C

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Not sure if an insert was an option. I didn't get one but maybe one can be used with it. I really do find it much easier to move around and store than a full size doll with legs. Maybe not the best option for everyone but I sure like mine.

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Wow, the red wig and her red lipstick make for a dynamite combo. Very nice :)
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Thanks lance.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

One great photo after another! You are lucky to have her.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Thank you CF.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

jaybee111 wrote:
The top half looks great, just want to confirm the lower half is satisfying. You don't miss the legs during sex?
No, not really. I'm more of a top half kind of guy. I suppose the legs would make the fantasy more complete but for ease of moving and storage, I guess I compromise. But that said, I am very happy with the overall performance of the doll. The butt and hips look big in photos and they are larger than I prefer but they are nicely shaped and soft.
I do have a YL 148 but I have to say that a torso is really interesting to me. I guess that moving her around during the action is probably way easier, which help staying in the mood a lot. Also, the weight of the torso is probably light enough to keep her on her elbow without damaging those.

I would be curious to see how she looks while lying on her stomach ... so if you ever have the camera around the next time she is in the area ... I would really appreciate to see a picture! :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Hi jaybee111, thanks for all those pics! That's a lovely babe you got there. I got the same Torso doll but i got the WM-126 head with green eyes, and solid TPE fill for the breasts since i tried the hollow breasts before and didn't like it. This post gives me a lot to look forward to, those breasts look amazing and i can't wait to get my doll, hope the WM-126 face is as satisfying as your two heads seem to be, the #82 in particular looks stunning. I got the torso doll because i didn't want the legs that seem to make it more difficult for many positions and changing positions during intercourse, the price difference also could not be ignored :D. How realistic would you say she feels? I keep hearing this doll has amazing skin and the TPE is of great quality. Well any ways congrats on your lovely, i'll try and post some pics when i get mine haha.

MAWA
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MAWA »

Hi, I just saw this and it looks very interesting, but I can't find it on WM's site. Can you provide a link? Thanks

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Hey Mawa :) here's where i got mine, they are a vendor for WM dolls. https://iamdollusa.com/product/robyn/ here is the same doll as in this thread.

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Thanks for the comments. Been busy with other things lately. I got another head and a set of mannequinfan's 3D printed eyes but haven't had much time to play. I'll post more pics, including ones lying on her stomach for you, Babel99. Would love to see photos of your girl when she arrives, Lustforlife.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Hey jaybee111, was wondering if you knew the bra sizes and perhaps the underwear sizes for this torso doll? I want to preshop for my darling haha but idk the sizes i'll need for the bras or under wear.

coffee
Former Member

Post by coffee »

SeniorDollLover wrote:Really, shouldn't it be called an armed torso doll? (snicker)
That sounds like it comes with a .50 Cal. Not that there's anything wrong with building one.

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

Do you love a hard breast than soft breast? Without leg, sex position have some limit

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Lustforlife, I don't know sizes. I have given up trying to buy clothing for my dolls. I usually end up wasting a lot of money on clothes that don't fit. And once dressed, the clothing comes back off rather quickly anyway!

INFORMATIONS