www.wmdolls.com

A New Lady for the Manor

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Name for a New Manor Resident

Poll ended at Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:00 pm

• Alberta - Feminine form of ALBERT. This is the name of a Canadian province, which was named in honour of a daughter of Queen Victoria.
2%
  • Blodwen - Means "White Flowers" from Welsh blodau "Flowers" combined with gwen "White, Fair, Blessed".
No votes
  • Candace - It is apparently derived from Cushitic kdke meaning "Queen Mother", used as a given name by the Puritans after the Protestant Reformation.
5%
  • Deirdre - From the older Gaelic form Derdriu, possibly derived from a Celtic word meaning "woman".
2%
  • Elvira - Spanish form of a Visigothic name, possibly composed of the Germanic elements ala "All" and wer "True". This is the name of a character in Mozart's opera 'Don Giovanni' (1787).
4%
  • Fleurette - Diminitutive form of Fleur, means "Flower" in French. This was the name of a character in John Galsworthy's novels 'The Forsyte Saga' (1922).
7%
  • Genevieve - Of Gaulish origin, from the related Celtic element genos "kin, family". This name was borne by Saint Geneviève, the patron saint of Paris, who inspired the city to resist the Huns in the 5th century.
9%
  • Hermione - Derived from the name of the Greek messenger god HERMES. In Greek mythology,Hermione was the daughter of Menelaus and Helen. This is also the name of the wife of Leontes in Shakespeare's play 'The Winter's Tale' (1610). It is now closely associated with the character Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series of books, first released in 1997.
No votes
  • Jasmine - From the English word for the climbing plant with fragrant flowers which is used for making perfumes.
5%
  • Katherine - In the early Christian era it became associated with Greek name Katharos, meaning "Pure", and the Latin spelling was changed from Katerina to Katharina to reflect this. It has been common in England since the 12th century in many different spellings, with Katherine and Catherine becoming standard in the later Middle Ages. Famous bearers of the name include Catherine of Siena, a 14th-century mystic, and Catherine de' Medici, a 16th-century French queen.
5%
  • Larissa - A variant of Larisa, derived from the name of the ancient city of Larisa in Thessaly, which meant "citadel". In Greek legends, the nymph Larisa was either a daughter or mother of Pelasgus, the ancestor of the mythical Pelasgians. It has been commonly used as an English given name only since the 20th century.
11%
  • Madison - From an English surname meaning "son of MAUD". It was not commonly used as a feminine name until after the movie 'Splash' (1984), in which the main character adopted it as her name, after seeing a street sign for Madison Avenue in New York City.
4%
  • Nymphodora - Derived from Greek Nymphe meaning "Bride, Nymph" and "Gift". This was the name of a 4th-century saint who was martyred with her sisters Menodora and Metrodora.
11%
  • Olivia - This name was first used in this spelling by William Shakespeare for a character in his comedy 'Twelfth Night' (1602). The name has been used in the English-speaking world since the 18th century, though it did not become overly popular until the last half of the 20th century. Its rise in popularity in America was precipitated by a character on the 1970s television series 'The Waltons'.
2%
  • Paisley - From a Scottish surname, originally from the name of a town, which may ultimately be derived from Latin basilica "church". This is also a word (derived from the name of that same town) for a type of pattern commonly found on fabrics.
4%
  • Quinn - From an Irish surname, an Anglicized form of Ó Cuinn meaning "descendant of CONN".
9%
  • Regina - Means "Queen" in Latin. It was in use as a Christian name from early times, and was borne by a 2nd-century saint. In England it was used during the Middle Ages in honour of the Virgin Mary, and it was later revived in the 19th century. A city in Canada bears this name, in honour of Queen Victoria.
2%
  • Samantha - Perhaps intended to be a feminine form of SAMUEL, using the name suffix antha (possibly inspired by Greek Anthos meaning "Flower"). It originated in America in the 18th century but was fairly uncommon until 1964, when it was popularized by the main character on the television show 'Bewitched'.
4%
  • Trinity - From the English word Trinity, given in honour of the Christian belief that God has one essence, but three distinct expressions of being: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It has only been in use as a given name since the 20th century.
2%
  • Victoria - Means "victory" in Latin, being borne by the Roman goddess of victory. This name was borne by a 4th-century saint and martyr from North Africa. Though in use elsewhere in Europe, the name was very rare in the English-speaking world until the 19th century, when Queen Victoria began her long rule of Britain. She was named after her mother, who was of German royalty. Many geographic areas are named after the queen, including an Australian state and a Canadian city.
7%
  • Winter - From the English word for the season, derived from Old English winter.
5%

Total votes: 55

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A New Lady for the Manor

Post by Aberdare »

Greetings Everyone!

Well, the deal that Mike Tango and I have made for his lovely lass is moving forward. 3 heads and a 165 K cup to sell

At this time, Mike Tango has her ready for shipping, pending a final payment as per our agreement. In keeping with the adoption process and confidentiality, the advertisement remains in the SALES area.

At this time, since the Ladies of Aberdare Manor have all been given proper names, I felt it appropriate to ask TDF Members to narrow down my list of possibilities. While Alexandra will now have a Twin Sister, Mike Tango's lovely lass seems to have her own personality.

So, let's have a little fun and give her a name befitting her feminine form. I will have the Poll Run for 30 Days, and everyone may select up to 6 choices.

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: A New Lady for the Manor

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi Abe.
Do you have a picture of her face? For me, the name and face form a pair. Some names will fit a face and some don't.

Thanks, scooter.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

scooter_ca wrote:Hi Abe.
Do you have a picture of her face? For me, the name and face form a pair. Some names will fit a face and some don't.

Thanks, scooter.
Scooter:

I included Mike Tango's Post for her in the SALES Forum, in my post above.

Abe

Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

voted for nympho

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

trauma wrote:voted for nympho
Thanks for your Vote!

Abe

Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup

Jenny_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Jenny_D »

Ooh! This is so exciting!

Our newest sister needs a name, so be sure to chime in and provide your favorite. Between me and my sisters, we're thinking Fleurette because She's French Canadian... but there's still time to cast your votes!

Smoochies!
Jenny

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I think we need a picture to help with casting the vote!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Mike Tango still has her waiting final payment as per our arrangements, but I don't think he'd mind linking up how she looked while she resided with him.

Abe
Mike Tango 165K.jpg
Mike Tango 165K.jpg (101.97 KiB) Viewed 2404 times

Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

I voted Paisley...as it says; it is a Scottish town...I was born there :D

Unknown2

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I choose Nymphodora because it's not just the lady in the manor but also the manner of the lady.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I, too, chose Nymphodora! It's such an unusual and exotic name.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

If dolls could clean the house we could name them Rubbermaid.
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

Jaquelynne_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Jaquelynne_D »

Romulus wrote:If dolls could clean the house we could name them Rubbermaid.
HEY! I got a French Tickler you could wear inside out and REALLY....

0.o
*~(Winks)~*

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Well now... Since the lass has now officially been sold, and will be on her way very soon, it is time to see what's in a name. PLease feel free to join in and vote on the POLL.

Cheers, Abe.

Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup