www.wmdolls.com

My 170M Cup review and pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 170M Cup review and pics

Post by bobhenry »

MoviePilot wrote:
bobhenry wrote:well, sadly my doll as left this world

today, I wanted to fix the little gap I was talking about earlier. I was redoing the whole process, which is putting a tiny amount of solvent and then filling with TPE material.
It worked so well the first time, but this time for unknown reason, the mixture is totally disintegrating her entire ass. I don't even want to put a fkn picture cuz I'm so frustrated.

fk this shit. Maybe I should just dump her into acid and start building real relationship skills....

one thing for sure is that my done with TPE. what an absolute crap of a material.

so this is probably a goodbye. I might post a few more times in here but after that I will be gone. I feel sick.
Just for info. While your 2nd approach, did you saturate the area (around) with the White Oil - and this couple of times? Or did you immediately start with the Preparer?
now that I think of it, I might have not put the oil first. Although I've pretty much soaked this thing with oil and vaseline for the last few days.
I have just redone for a 3rd time the whole process, with plenty of white oil and my "home-made" TPE material. It seems like it's holding up. I'm crossing my fingers :|

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

MoviePilot wrote:
bobhenry wrote:here is a quick update.
Or I'm thinking there is a flaw in this design.
Well, there IS a big issue with the design. Doll manufacturers finally have to wake up and adjust their products corresponding to the market they feed. They have to understand that there might be "slight" differences in terms of male genitalia.

http://www.penissizes.org/average-penis ... nd-country

lol exactly. My doll teared within the first few minutes.
And I am well above world averages :P

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Keep with it bobhenry
All eyes are on her (and you) back in action. We want to see how she performs! x

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

bobhenry wrote:
MoviePilot wrote:

today, I wanted to fix the little gap I was talking about earlier. I was redoing the whole process, which is putting a tiny amount of solvent and then filling with TPE material.
It worked so well the first time, but this time for unknown reason, the mixture is totally disintegrating her entire ass. I don't even want to put a fkn picture cuz I'm so frustrated.

fk this shit. Maybe I should just dump her into acid and start building real relationship skills....

one thing for sure is that my done with TPE. what an absolute crap of a material.

so this is probably a goodbye. I might post a few more times in here but after that I will be gone. I feel sick.
Just for info. While your 2nd approach, did you saturate the area (around) with the White Oil - and this couple of times? Or did you immediately start with the Preparer?
now that I think of it, I might have not put the oil first. Although I've pretty much soaked this thing with oil and vaseline for the last few days.
I have just redone for a 3rd time the whole process, with plenty of white oil and my "home-made" TPE material. It seems like it's holding up. I'm crossing my fingers :|
Ok.
Maybe I put it slightly bigger (to also get others aware of) but as stated in the manual with a big "!"

White Oil procedure beforehand is absolutely mandatory

for this kind of operation - as within this area you find a lot of internal tension.

Normal (baby) oil and vaseline only create the illusion of an oil buffer but are far away from building up the saturation you get with White Oil.

I really wish you the very best for your operation. You can do it :thumbs_up:

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

MoviePilot wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
MoviePilot wrote:

Ok.
Maybe I put it slightly bigger (to also get others aware of) but as stated in the manual with a big "!"

White Oil procedure beforehand is absolutely mandatory

for this kind of operation - as within this area you find a lot of internal tension.

Normal (baby) oil and vaseline only create the illusion of an oil buffer but are far away from building up the saturation you get with White Oil.

I really wish you the very best for your operation. You can do it :thumbs_up:

Thanks guys for the encouragements.
Yes I did use the white oil along with vaseline on the inside after the first operation. I assumed it would have been enough because, I only needed to apply a tiny bit of TPE on that little gap. That gap was at the anus entry, which was sitting on a very thin layer of newly cured TPE. So I put a thin layer of the primer on the gap and I didn't even have enough time to apply the new TPE, the primer was eating along the TPE that I had previously put.

Anyway, I redid the whole process (on a much longer scale - we were are talking about a 2-3 tear now). It's a miracle I have been able to produce more TPE with the extra shredded material to fill this entire gap. It's holding on tight but I'm letting it cured for another day. I will probably not attempt anal sex again which sucks because it's the easiest and most practical entry in my opinion.

Will keep you guys posted.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ Moviepilot:

You are absolutely right with everything you mentioned.
I have to thank you very much for your assistance for bobhenry.

Moviepilot, we know each other.
I am not able to answer some posts as soon as possible, as I would like to do.
My email account is full with emails and questions for help.

@ bobhenry:

At first I'm absolutely sorry what happened to you and your lady.

The first repair step (shown in your picture) was made absolutely correct from you.

With the second step you forgot to do the large-area and intensive mineral oil saturation.
The applied TPE paste needs that saturation because the solvent "Preparer" vaporized out of it.

bobhenry, I wish you all the best for the repair.
Please let me know if you need additional material for the repair.
Write me a PM.
I'm sending you everything for free.
At first I'm a doll owner like everyone of us.
It is my goal that you are able to make everything perfect and that you are happy again with your lady.

Please keep us updated about the repair.
All my best wishes are with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the fact, that a lot of other forum members are following this post and would like to know what happened, here are the instructions from the handbook for TPE repairs under material tension.
Auszug vom Handbuch.jpg
Auszug vom Handbuch.jpg (47.7 KiB) Viewed 2865 times

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Indigo20 wrote:@ Moviepilot:

You are absolutely right with everything you mentioned.
I have to thank you very much for your assistance for bobhenry.

Moviepilot, we know each other.
I am not able to answer some posts as soon as possible, as I would like to do.
My email account is full with emails and questions for help.

@ bobhenry:

At first I'm absolutely sorry what happened to you and your lady.

The first repair step (shown in your picture) was made absolutely correct from you.

With the second step you forgot to do the large-area and intensive mineral oil saturation.
The applied TPE paste needs that saturation because the solvent "Preparer" vaporized out of it.

bobhenry, I wish you all the best for the repair.
Please let me know if you need additional material for the repair.
Write me a PM.
I'm sending you everything for free.
At first I'm a doll owner like everyone of us.
It is my goal that you are able to make everything perfect and that you are happy again with your lady.

Please keep us updated about the repair.
All my best wishes are with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the fact, that a lot of other forum members are following this post and would like to know what happened, here are the instructions from the handbook for TPE repairs under material tension.
Auszug vom Handbuch.jpg
Thank you Indigo. I'm ok with being the guinea pig :P Hopefully people can learn from my success and mistakes.
I should have results pretty soon. For now I believe I should be ok in materials.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

bobhenry wrote:
Thank you Indigo. I'm ok with being the guinea pig :P Hopefully people can learn from my success and mistakes.
I should have results pretty soon. For now I believe I should be ok in materials.
Hmmm, I wouldn't go so far and call you a guinea pig. But for sure, your experiences will help others a lot.

Back then I was in strong contact with Indigo while fixing the anal tear that happened to my doll. He helped me a lot via email -> thank you once more for this, Indigo.
Also, since there were no vaginal/anal manuals released yet - he pointed out the part with the white oil saturation... and believe me, not only once :)
Especially the preparation with white oil is a very important step within that type of "operation" and because of this strongly highlighted in the new manuals.

I wish you all the best that, after reading this:
you will get her back to life soon. :P

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

MoviePilot wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
Hmmm, I wouldn't go so far and call you a guinea pig. But for sure, your experiences will help others a lot.

Back then I was in strong contact with Indigo while fixing the anal tear that happened to my doll. He helped me a lot via email -> thank you once more for this, Indigo.
Also, since there were no vaginal/anal manuals released yet - he pointed out the part with the white oil saturation... and believe me, not only once :)
Especially the preparation with white oil is a very important step within that type of "operation" and because of this strongly highlighted in the new manuals.

I wish you all the best that, after reading this:
you will get her back to life soon. :P
Thank you.
just curious. How resistant is your doll after the fixes? Has it teared again?

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

bobhenry wrote:
Thank you.
just curious. How resistant is your doll after the fixes? Has it teared again?
Everything's fine for now - I still have a lot of fun, so does she :whistle:
Also, I'm doing Vaseline/baby oil procedures on a regular basis to keep its flexibility

To achieve good results I would propose:
- it's absolutely mandatory to first well prepare the place to repair (also the area around it) with the white oil, 3x minimum
- don't rush :)
- have the solvent applied properly (i.e. wherever later will be TPE paste), as the TPE paste will only cold weld on "prepared" TPE - otherwise it will detach sooner or later
- looking at your pictures, maybe having the doll in a slightly more "downward" position when applying the TPE paste, i.e. ass a little higher, neck a little lower

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

well, I'm running into a particular problem.
Since the tear was so huge, it looks like not enough TPE paste was poured into it. I can tell because if I insert my finger in the hole and touch upwards, I can feels there is one or maybe two cracks inside that didn't get filled. Not sure how I'll be able to fix that. Should I even attempt? I would have to somehow brush the inside with the white oil a couple of times then prime it and put additional oil - without seeing anything.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Thing is, there is no problem to stretch that area while applying additional white oil.

Nevertheless you have to apply the Preparer as well afterwards.
As you know, the white oil buffer takes care of the "internal" tension so you can apply Preparer without great worrying.
BUT if you stretch that part manually (to get a better view) while applying the Preparer, even the oil buffer wouldn't be sufficient and it would result in quickly destructing the TPE. That's not something related only to Indigos Kit, same kind of behavior would happen if you use something to melt the TPE - it's just a matter of physics, i.e. applying force to an instable structure :)

To answer your question, I think it mainly depends on:
1. the situation you still face
2. how familiar you already are with the kit, furthermore if you think you're capable of improving the current situation in another attempt
3. how much ingredients you still have left

It's hard to give an advise without knowing exactly those points.
I did quite some long testing. Reading your statement that it's an internal crack I personally would cut out part of the repaired location and fix it within another run. But that's my personal opinion.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

MoviePilot wrote:Thing is, there is no problem to stretch that area while applying additional white oil.

Nevertheless you have to apply the Preparer as well afterwards.
As you know, the white oil buffer takes care of the "internal" tension so you can apply Preparer without great worrying.
BUT if you stretch that part manually (to get a better view) while applying the Preparer, even the oil buffer wouldn't be sufficient and it would result in quickly destructing the TPE. That's not something related only to Indigos Kit, same kind of behavior would happen if you use something to melt the TPE - it's just a matter of physics, i.e. applying force to an instable structure :)

To answer your question, I think it mainly depends on:
1. the situation you still face
2. how familiar you already are with the kit, furthermore if you think you're capable of improving the current situation in another attempt
3. how much ingredients you still have left

It's hard to give an advise without knowing exactly those points.
I did quite some long testing. Reading your statement that it's an internal crack I personally would cut out part of the repaired location and fix it within another run. But that's my personal opinion.
in about 2 weeks, I will receive a package from Indigo with new procedure and something called Preparer Special which I think is a mix of Preparer and White oil. So that TPE doesn't get destroyed.
Anyway my babe gotta rest for a while again, dammit maybe one day I'll get to enjoy it a little lol

she's begging for it...

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

bobhenry wrote:
in about 2 weeks, I will receive a package from Indigo with new procedure and something called Preparer Special which I think is a mix of Preparer and White oil. So that TPE doesn't get destroyed.
Anyway my babe gotta rest for a while again, dammit maybe one day I'll get to enjoy it a little lol

she's begging for it...

Sounds good. Keep us posted.

Your lady is really some hot piece. And man, tight leggings... best invention ever :)

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

a little picture while we wait for medical supplies :)

INFORMATIONS