www.wmdolls.com

My 170M Cup review and pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 170M Cup review and pics

Post by MoviePilot »

tootsie wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
tootsie wrote:She is pretty for sure. Did you use Vaseline and baby oil on anal?
If you meant as lube, no I did not. I use water based lube
You should stop using water based lube because Vaseline and baby oil is FAR superior to use as lube and will not create tears on TPE dolls. Read up Indigio20s thread on this and your doll will never have tears again.
Yeah, it really seems that WM dolls forgot about designing a doll.

The back entry of my WM155 also is damn small, roughly 0.5cm in diameter.
Same problem here, even with lube I got a tear. Sorry to say but forget about the TPE glue in this most critical area, it's not working properly.

Quorra
Doll
Doll

Post by Quorra »

MoviePilot wrote:
tootsie wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
tootsie wrote:She is pretty for sure. Did you use Vaseline and baby oil on anal?
You should stop using water based lube because Vaseline and baby oil is FAR superior to use as lube and will not create tears on TPE dolls. Read up Indigio20s thread on this and your doll will never have tears again.

Same problem here, even with lube I got a tear. Sorry to say but forget about the TPE glue in this most critical area, it's not working properly.
It hurts just from moving the legs :(
Same inherited disease...

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

tootsie wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
really. That's a bummer. My last doll was silicone so I assumed same lube would be good for TPE. :(

do you guys know anything about fixing those small tears ?

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

MoviePilot wrote:
tootsie wrote:
bobhenry wrote:

now I wonder, technically the tear wouldn't get worse right? My dick only get so big.

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Nice review and pics of her Bobhenry! She look so very real! What a woman!

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

so I read that Loctite can be a replacement for TPE glue since it is not available in Canada?
can somebody confirm?
https://www.interempresas.net/Hardware/ ... 86539.html

I also "educated" myself on product to use to replenish the oil in the doll and whatnot.
gosh I wish I knew :P

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

bobhenry wrote:Image
This photo is amazing. Non-nude, but captures a moment perfectly. (And shows you just what she's been hiding under that coat this whole time.)

bertb19
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bertb19 »

Nice! Take good care of her! She's a keeper!

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

bobhenry wrote:
MoviePilot wrote:
tootsie wrote:
bobhenry wrote:

now I wonder, technically the tear wouldn't get worse right? My dick only get so big.
So remember when, in this massive Inception-style quote-within-a-quote-within-a-quote, tootsie mentioned Indigo20?

I'm gonna say his name again in case you weren't paying attention. Indigo20. He is an awesome TPE wizard who is currently marketing an EXCELLENT, dedicated TPE repair kit designed to make your TPE look good as new (he also makes a bangin' stain removal kit, which I've personally tested). Now, it does seem to be more geared towards divots than tears, but I'm sure he'll tell you it'll do just fine for tears as well.

Seriously. Look him up.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

To fix the tear...

Don't bother gluing. It will be a rough spot on your dick and it just restores an already too small opening. Instead, get a soldering gun and let the tip heat up to full hot. Touch the gun in the opening where the tear is and smooth the tear to be a flat spot and create a slightly larger hole with the tip of the hot iron. This will make a larger more useable hole and fix the tear.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

tubbienine wrote:To fix the tear...

Don't bother gluing. It will be a rough spot on your dick and it just restores an already too small opening. Instead, get a soldering gun and let the tip heat up to full hot. Touch the gun in the opening where the tear is and smooth the tear to be a flat spot and create a slightly larger hole with the tip of the hot iron. This will make a larger more useable hole and fix the tear.
Youve tried this?
I feel like trying the loctite solution for esthetic purposes and not use the hole again

Stevo85

Post by Stevo85 »

Thanks for the pics! the 170 M cup is tempting for my next purchase. So im happy to see as much amateur images as possible to get an accurate idea of what shes like without perfect lighting etc.

Im happily jealous of you in the meantime and can only imagine how good she is in the sheets!
Kind regards,

Stevo

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Stevo85 wrote:Thanks for the pics! the 170 M cup is tempting for my next purchase. So im happy to see as much amateur images as possible to get an accurate idea of what shes like without perfect lighting etc.

Im happily jealous of you in the meantime and can only imagine how good she is in the sheets!
Pretty hot :)
although I only went down on her 3 times. Right now, she's in the garage for repairs.
Here is an update for those interested.

It appears some dolls coming from the Jinsan factory (I think I spelled that right), have some defects in the vag/anal region, which means tears are likely to happen within the first week or so. for me it happened in the first 10 minutes. A nice tear in the anus and I believe there is something going on in the vag area as well.

That being said, I'm in contact with Indigo20 and I will be buying his comfort repair kit. He's also working on a new manual for the repairs.
I've seen before/after pictures and the results are pretty remarkable.

I'll post some more pics when she's ready to go.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

bobhenry wrote:sorry. not sure if I can make smaller pics.
will post more later.
Later is better than never)) Still hope to see more from you

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

bobhenry wrote:
tubbienine wrote:To fix the tear...

Youve tried this?
I feel like trying the loctite solution for esthetic purposes and not use the hole again
I tried this and it did not hold. With heat, you can re-melt and shape the TPE. The fix is permanent and useable. You'll regret messing up the hole.

INFORMATIONS