www.wmdolls.com

My 170M Cup review and pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 170M Cup review and pics

Post by bobhenry »

avante wrote:Sorry to read about all this man...I only inserted into my WM158's ass once (seriously like 5 mini strokes, with lube) and it already cracked...And I am not over-average sized in both both length and girth. To me it is most obvious that 'they' just don't make them holes big enough. I know it sucks pretty hard tho!

I've had the most issues with the vagina; cracked open one side to her ass, other side to the clit...well at least it is big enough to enter now ;)
sad to hear.
Im seriously considering saving 10Gs and and go back to platinum silicone and get a RD once I move houses.
TPE just isn't solid enough for bigger guys. (and I don't consider myself to be that much above average.)

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

bobhenry wrote: She is damaged beyond repair.
A huge tear formed inside her vag. Trying to fix it caused the same kind of damage as before.

Fixing her poophole doesnt seem to work either. Whenever the TPE cures, it doesnt stay strong enough and it retears again.

I wont use her anymore. She will just remain in the bed.
Sorry to hear, I thought you could just slide a Fleshlight in her torn vag and still make love to her (might not look good, but you can take it out when your are done)
bobhenry wrote: I bought a JY for $1100 usd which should arrive tomorrow. We will see what happen. Hopefully the 170 was just a dud.
Which one did you get?
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

haremlover wrote:This is a very distressing thread to read. Commiserations.

I got in trouble from TPE fans for saying that silicone dolls last longer and are easier to repair . . . but it remains a truth.

With TPE dolls one's really got to be very gentle at first and monitor any damage which might be resulting before it gets catastrophic. Plenty of lube is key.

Best wishes

Harem
I know this is an older thread, but being in the market for a doll myself, the overall attractive look of the TPE dolls has me leaning to them looks wise, but silicone seems more attractive overall because it does seem more durable, especially after reading the above. I don't consider myself large down south at all, definitely more on the lower end of the average size. In practice I am very gentle too as I do have a wife and I am NEVER rough with her.

Since you have experience with both silicone and TPE dolls, which would you prefer? I am talking in the context of both photography and also a bit of the late night horizontal shuffle.

Diaval

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

I can vouch that this wm170 is a fantastic shag.
She has plenty of soft rippling flesh, most tittivating of which are her boobs
If you take her gently she'd reward ya with a fantastic climax
I practically make love to mine each night, or odd hours early morning...

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

teddykan1 wrote:I can vouch that this wm170 is a fantastic shag.
She has plenty of soft rippling flesh, most tittivating of which are her boobs
If you take her gently she'd reward ya with a fantastic climax
I practically make love to mine each night, or odd hours early morning...

Very nice, the 170 is an amazing looking doll. In fact it was the first one I saw that made me realize that I wanted a doll:

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/elegant-love-doll-wm-170cm

Yep that lady right there. The boobs are too large for my tastes, but the rest of the body is amazing. The face and head overall...very realistic looking and the expression on her face looks like 'she wants it'. I have to hand it to WM as they seem to have the nicest faces. BUT I have since moved on as there were many cons about the WM170, in my opinion, of course. The first one was the breast size...I like smaller boobs, A-C cup, so going in the middle B is my favorite. Next was the weight, 90lbs ?!?!?!. Lastly, the nail in the coffin for WM was that I found out about the gooseneck issues with the head mount and the issue with the finger wires poking through the skin. YL was the next one I looked at, but found out it is made in the same factory as WM.

Moving on to a different company, I looked at 6YE mainly because of the superior skeleton and much lighter weight. Not many choices here though. As it is, the taller dolls, the arms and legs look too thin and lanky. But then I set eyes on this little lady:

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/african-ame ... cm-latrice

The 150cm seems to be one of the nicer proportioned bodies that 6YE has. Love the collarbones on her. But most of all, the face and head....THOSE LIPS! This was the first doll I liked overall except for one thing...she's small. I am 6'2" tall and this doll is 4'11". Another thing is I worry about finding clothes for her. I was going to make a decision here, but then I started to delve into the differences between TPE and Silicon and it seemed like Silicon was the better bet as it is more durable and easier to clean.

Now I was checking out DS Doll. Top of the line skeleton, with shoulder shrugging. But here I found it hard to find a face I like, but I did manage to find two...what the company refers to as Thera and the other Youyi. Now as with 6YE, they have taller dolls and at first I looked into the 163cm body. At first I liked the Youyi version with the short blonde hair, but then after I took a good hard look at this picture:

https://www.dsdoll.us/galleria/163/youy ... /01/01.jpg

I could see the same lanky and thin body structure. So a fellow TDF'er recommend the 160cm body over the 163 as that one is more shapely and only 3cm shorter. It just so happens they do have pictures of Youyi with this body too:

https://www.dsdoll.us/galleria/161/GTR/files/01/04.jpg

Definitely nicer legs. But I still liked the look of other dolls over DS and I am still coming to grips with the fact that DS Dolls are close to $3500. Over my spending limit really.

So now I am hovering on Z-Onedoll. They are a silicone doll mfg, but are only slightly more priced than a TPE doll. Further they have good deals...either get free internal heating or a free second head. I really like the Z-onedoll bodies and they have nice wide shoulders. This lady was my pick:

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/japanese-do ... ian-narumi

I am very close on this one even after finding out that they are much heavier than what the manufacturer states they are. She's actually about 83lbs rather than the stated 72.7lbs on the mfg website.

So I am right now stuck in the middle with 3 choices

1) Go light, but small, with more maintenance of TPE with the 6YE 150cm / n22 head, perhaps not having a wide selection of clothing to pick out for her.
2) Go heavy and full size with the less maintenance of Z-Onedoll's 160cm with A5 head. Good choice of clothing here, and a nice price overall, but the weight is a concern
3) Go for broke and go with DS-Dolls 160cm with either Youyi or Thera head. She's light, clothing selection is OK (but not as good as ZO), the skeleton is top notch. BUT is this doll worth the extra $1000 and I don't like the heads as much as the other too.

In terms of my concerns on weight. I am still able to pick up my wife and she is 136lbs. But that is from a standing position, lifting her from under the knees and back in a standard hold. I was able to move around with her, no problem. BUT carrying a living woman and positioning a doll, which is dead weight, are two different things. I worry about getting a heavy doll into position(s) might wear me out! And this is not only for sex but also for doing photography work.

So that is my predicament.

But it is amazing that this all started from when I first took a good look at that WM170.

Overall, I doubt I am going to go with DS Dolls. More than likely it will be one of the other two.

Diaval

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

If only sales boys / girls of WM read these kind of threads and thought '$$$' we'd have an insane amount of WM-170-B/C/D topics. Good luck with your (re)search Diaval, sound like your thinking things thru which is always the wise thing to do ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

avante wrote:If only sales boys / girls of WM read these kind of threads and thought '$$$' we'd have an insane amount of WM-170-B/C/D topics. Good luck with your (re)search Diaval, sound like your thinking things thru which is always the wise thing to do ;)
Thank you...yeah, I do admit that WM does have a VERY impressive selection of faces.

I been doing much thinking and today I made a discovery...one I am not too happy with. I went to the local home improvement store and they had several bags of cement ranging from 40lbs to 80lbs. Since a doll I am looking into weighs around 82lbs, I went right for the 80lb bag. While I was able to pick it up...I deemed it too uncomfortable a weight to move around. The 60lb bag was MUCH better. So I figured that a doll in the 60 to 70lb weight range is optimum for me. So it seems that the only way to reduce the weight is to go smaller. Fortunately Z-Onedoll has a 145cm body that is similar to the 160cm one...similar features. The breasts, while the same size, do look bigger on the smaller body. The nice thing though about going smaller is not only does the weight go down...so does the price. Going from about $2500 down to $1700. That is a pretty big difference. I can also get the same head I want to. Just the body is shorter.

So now it becomes more of question of silicone v.s. tpe. Although I think silicone is more durable.

Diaval.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi man, I feel you on the weight and definitly on the amount of nice WM faces. Think it's pretty good that you have tested lifting like that.
I've got an WM-158D as first doll, and regarding the weight I'm happy I did. My other choices were 161D, 168E or 170H, so quite heavier dolls as other options.

Supposedly she is about 28kg or 62lbs in weight and well 158cm high :D (though I haven't weighted her myself)
The fist couple of weeks the lifting and posing / moving skeleton was kinda hard, but now I am accustomed to it and it's not really a problem.
I do think 38-45kg weighing dolls would be considerably heavier to move around.

But just wanted to say you might also consider dolls in this range, like the WM158D or 163C and think they also have Bcup in that height range.
For me personally 140cm would be to small, think I would find it kinda odd. Just consider that it is allot going from 170cm to 140cm.

Hope I make the choices easier for you ;)
Diaval wrote:
avante wrote:If only sales boys / girls of WM read these kind of threads and thought '$$$' we'd have an insane amount of WM-170-B/C/D topics. Good luck with your (re)search Diaval, sound like your thinking things thru which is always the wise thing to do ;)
Thank you...yeah, I do admit that WM does have a VERY impressive selection of faces.

I been doing much thinking and today I made a discovery...one I am not too happy with. I went to the local home improvement store and they had several bags of cement ranging from 40lbs to 80lbs. Since a doll I am looking into weighs around 82lbs, I went right for the 80lb bag. While I was able to pick it up...I deemed it too uncomfortable a weight to move around. The 60lb bag was MUCH better. So I figured that a doll in the 60 to 70lb weight range is optimum for me. So it seems that the only way to reduce the weight is to go smaller. Fortunately Z-Onedoll has a 145cm body that is similar to the 160cm one...similar features. The breasts, while the same size, do look bigger on the smaller body. The nice thing though about going smaller is not only does the weight go down...so does the price. Going from about $2500 down to $1700. That is a pretty big difference. I can also get the same head I want to. Just the body is shorter.

So now it becomes more of question of silicone v.s. tpe. Although I think silicone is more durable.

Diaval.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

avante wrote:Hi man, I feel you on the weight and definitly on the amount of nice WM faces. Think it's pretty good that you have tested lifting like that.
I've got an WM-158D as first doll, and regarding the weight I'm happy I did. My other choices were 161D, 168E or 170H, so quite heavier dolls as other options.

Supposedly she is about 28kg or 62lbs in weight and well 158cm high :D (though I haven't weighted her myself)
The fist couple of weeks the lifting and posing / moving skeleton was kinda hard, but now I am accustomed to it and it's not really a problem.
I do think 38-45kg weighing dolls would be considerably heavier to move around.

But just wanted to say you might also consider dolls in this range, like the WM158D or 163C and think they also have Bcup in that height range.
For me personally 140cm would be to small, think I would find it kinda odd. Just consider that it is allot going from 170cm to 140cm.

Hope I make the choices easier for you ;)
If that weight is true then for 158cm, that is actually a good weight. The thing is that I am intending to use the doll for photography work in addition to the Horizontal Mambo...this means moving the skeleton around a lot for poses. I don't know why WM has not updated their skeleton yet as I am put off by it's design. They might have stuck with it considering it is overall pretty strong and it is lightweight. Many hinged type skeletons are pretty heavy. Yeah, 140cm is way too small. Even the ZO-148cm doll is very small. 150cm seems to be my limit. The only reason why I would make this exception with Z-Onedoll is that even at that shorter stature, the shoulder span is larger than on the 6YE 150cm...and the ZO doll is silicone.

So yeah, as of now the ZO-148cm and the 6YE-150cm are on the top of my list...both under 5'. I know that DS (Doll Sweet) does have a nice 160cm doll within a good weight category, but the price shoots through the roof and I am not all too fond of the face selections.

I am right now looking into what is all involved with taking care of a TPE doll, but my main concern is the longevity. I have heard many say that TPE dolls very rarely exceed 5 or 6 years and that is if they are well taken care of. I just know that if I am going to spend $2000 on a doll, it better well last closer to 10 years. I mean really, I do intend to buy A LOT of clothes for the doll and if it goes bad and I can't find a doll the same size that I like again...that is a lot of money to buy clothing all over again. Further, I don't think I am going to come across this kind of money again. So it might be a one time deal and simply put, I just want the doll to last a while. (Then again, i am sure everyone else does too!)

Diaval

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

bobhenry wrote:
Dr Dollinger wrote:It's nothing lost. It would be stupid to give it up just now.
Don't you ever use heat for repair?
Melting method? Use a hot air blower?
Or a soldering iron. It's often by far the best
method to repair such a fucking damage.
Do you have any leftover material. Old insert?

Not?
You could maybe use this doll for the repair of your next one...
Yes I have 2 big chunks of TPE that came with the repair kits.
never heard of the heat method. I'm willing to try anything at this point.
Very early on in this thread, I warned against any repairs to this doll other than welding the TPE with a soldering iron. The various "glues" out there chemically melt the TPE. Cyanoacrylate glues meld and adhere it but with a hard seam, however thin it may be. It's too bad this stunning goddess has become this way. My early suggestion would have been an easy fix that would have even allowed you to customize the hole to your size and actually impart more realism. Yes, I have used all methods.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

tubbienine wrote:
Very early on in this thread, I warned against any repairs to this doll other than welding the TPE with a soldering iron. The various "glues" out there chemically melt the TPE. Cyanoacrylate glues meld and adhere it but with a hard seam, however thin it may be. It's too bad this stunning goddess has become this way. My early suggestion would have been an easy fix that would have even allowed you to customize the hole to your size and actually impart more realism. Yes, I have used all methods.
From what I been gathering it seems as if TPE is much more difficult to fix. A soldering iron does seem like it would do the trick as it would nicely melt a split together. However, you would be left with an unsightly mark. Not sure if the kits are any better in this regard though. But I do have to wonder about the integrity of the repair and how sound it is. Would it split again? If not, would there be weakening of the surrounding area due to the solder iron 'welding' and you end up with split right next to the one you fixed?

This is another reason why I seem to lean in favor of silicone. They have been around longer and tried and true methods of repairs have been adopted. You can also use silicone 'filler', thus filling the split, replacing what was lost...perhaps even strengthening the area.

I am new to the world of love dolls and I am just spitballing here. But from my readings I have gathered that it is easier to fix silicone than TPE.

Diaval

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

hi, long time since an update.
I've got convinced from a PM to try tpe welding tonight. spent 3 hours doing some work on her vag.
the damage from previous attempts with the TPE repair kit were so astronomical. thankfully I have quite a handful of raw TPE blocks so I have plenty of material to work with.

I will post 3 photos tonight but I will post the actual results of phase 1 tomorrow. Right now I just finished applying some oil on the scars and letting her rest.

to give you an idea of how this happened, there was a 3 or 4 inches cut deep inside on the left side of the vagina and a few months ago I tried repairing it with the kit.
damage was very substantial. The paste ate inside all the way to the leg as you can see. Doll became instantly unusable. Some people thought I had a bad doll. this could be possible.

I started applying thin layers of raw tpe as shown below and weld it a welding gun

as you can see, it doesn't take long for the TPE to fuse with the doll. the joint appears solid.

as the previous poster mentioned above, welding TPE like this left quite a significant scar. For me, I do not really care, I'm not turned off by visual imperfections.
I will post more pictures tomorrow.

:P

sigmeister
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sigmeister »

Have been following this thread - good luck - as you say doesn't matter if result a little unsightly - you will be looking at her face anyway !!!! - sigmeister

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

DUYUM! How violent was the sex? I thought tpe was supposed to be very elastic?
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Good luck on the TPE welding bobhenry. It's really late for that, but even it doesn't work, you get some good experience with heat!
I hope, it will work. Nice description and really detailed pictures to point that up.
tubbienine wrote:
bobhenry wrote:
Dr Dollinger wrote:It's nothing lost. It would be stupid to give it up just now.
Don't you ever use heat for repair?
Melting method? Use a hot air blower?
Or a soldering iron. It's often by far the best
method to repair such a fucking damage.
Do you have any leftover material. Old insert?

Not?
You could maybe use this doll for the repair of your next one...
Yes I have 2 big chunks of TPE that came with the repair kits.
never heard of the heat method. I'm willing to try anything at this point.
You are absolutely right tubbienine. The various glues, like you mentioned and the various TPE formula makes it really difficult to find the best repair method and glue. Melting works mostly.
I think the TPE on some last generation dolls was getting really firm. Especially on that heavy dolls. Began with my WM141, which was considerably more firm than my other jinsan dolls. The WM160 was even firmer. Like the WM170
Caused by that rising firmness, the TPE lost some of it's elasticity in my opinion. If tearing starts, it can go really fast and cut through the TPE like on bobhenry's doll. Various glue maybe accelerate that.
If the repair should be done successfully, you have to choose possibly the same TPE formula for repair than your doll has.
Simply : soft doll - soft repair TPE, firm doll - firmer repair TPE
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS