www.wmdolls.com

Advice on tpe

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mac26
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Advice on tpe

Post by Mac26 »

Need help. I whant to buy a tpe love doll. I have had 3 realdolls over the years one in 2003 body 2 one in 2010 body 10 and one now, realdoll 2 body a. Tpe dolls looks good and what i hear is very soft, softer than silicone wich is good i think. But my concerne is tpe is more fragile and i whant to have sex with my doll just like a real woman and dont whant to be concerned i will destroy her. Can i have sex with tpe dolls like a realdoll and have it like a girlfriend just like i have with my realdoll 2 right now.

Thanks

Play-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Advice on tpe

Post by Play-Doll »

Nice to see you are now looking to add a TPE doll to your life.
The quality of the TPE dolls have come a long way over the last couple of years.
Yes, you can have sex with her on a regular basis.
What you need to look out for is the anal orifice.
It can tear. Isn't a big problem. By this I mean compared to the number sold to number of dolls that tear isn't a large number.
Sometimes customers have had loose joints. Mostly the hip area.
Years ago cleaning was a major problem, but new tpe cleaners make it a lot easier to maintain the beauty you would want in your doll.
These are a couple of the things to look out for, but I must say that you have a better chance to have an amazing experience with your new partner!
If you need anything else or have specific questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Thanks, PD
Play Doll Fantasy Team
http://www.play-doll.com
contact@play-doll.com
(509) 288-4647

Mac26
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mac26 »

Thanks for your good advice. I ant so much into anal so if i only have sex with the vagina its no concern right? What is best on tpe, built in or removable vagina. I have a removable vagina on my realdoll 2 and it is great. But i understand it is different on tpe right?

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

I would say removable, from personal experience. It's far easier to clean, can be switched out when it's worn out or you want something a bit different and with wmdolls' inserts going right inside the doll they look fine too. After having a silicone doll, you have no idea how nice it was to have a doll which doesn't have an ugly insert sticking out.

There is a nice little trick I picked up from having a silicone doll for getting the insert into the doll as well, without requiring wooden rods and copious amounts of powder/lube. It also has the added benefit of causing no damage to the doll when trying to insert/remove the insert.
You need 2 smooth plastic bags (usually used to bag food); stick one bag inside the doll's insert cavity and push it down so that the open end of the bag still sticks out the opening.
Then stick the insert inside the second bag, and slide the bagged insert into the first bag. It'll glide right on down with little resistance. Then you just take the two overlapping bag opening and roll/push them in around the insert and you're good to go. It slides out just as easily, but won't fall out or even move while in use.
Lunamaria (Luna) - 165cm D-Cup WMdoll.
Yuki - 166cm minus S32 Irontech.

Mac26
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mac26 »

Great advice thanks

Play-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Play-Doll »

VeroTwilight wrote:I would say removable, from personal experience. It's far easier to clean, can be switched out when it's worn out or you want something a bit different and with wmdolls' inserts going right inside the doll they look fine too. After having a silicone doll, you have no idea how nice it was to have a doll which doesn't have an ugly insert sticking out.

There is a nice little trick I picked up from having a silicone doll for getting the insert into the doll as well, without requiring wooden rods and copious amounts of powder/lube. It also has the added benefit of causing no damage to the doll when trying to insert/remove the insert.
You need 2 smooth plastic bags (usually used to bag food); stick one bag inside the doll's insert cavity and push it down so that the open end of the bag still sticks out the opening.
Then stick the insert inside the second bag, and slide the bagged insert into the first bag. It'll glide right on down with little resistance. Then you just take the two overlapping bag opening and roll/push them in around the insert and you're good to go. It slides out just as easily, but won't fall out or even move while in use.
Second that!!!
Removable for sure.
You can't see the insert without spreading the legs, so it looks natural most of the time.
Because you want to have sex with her clean up is far easier!
As long as you use a TPE insert you can also change them up/buy different ones.
You need to make sure it is TPE though. Never mix silicone and TPE.
Play Doll Fantasy Team
http://www.play-doll.com
contact@play-doll.com
(509) 288-4647

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Play-Doll wrote:
VeroTwilight wrote:
Second that!!!
Removable for sure.
You can't see the insert without spreading the legs, so it looks natural most of the time.
Because you want to have sex with her clean up is far easier!
As long as you use a TPE insert you can also change them up/buy different ones.
You need to make sure it is TPE though. Never mix silicone and TPE.

Third that!!

Insert for sure. I had built in, using that injector cleaner over a bucket to catch the water. Then using an aquarium pump to dry or a towel on a stick. Still developed mold at the end I had to cut out. The cavity is so deep unless you can invest time and be meticulous. People say the feel isn't as good but I got a high end fleshlite and lilith uterus sleeve and it feels better than my built in ever did.

Also standing options are nice but be prepared for some damage to the TPE on the bottom feet; I still prefer non standing

INFORMATIONS