www.wmdolls.com

Meet Jade

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Jade

Post by sam treadwell »

Wow, WM sure crafts a nice vagina. For a moment I imagined myself as a Sheik riding through the desert, if you catch my drift :mrgreen:

But in all seriousness, congrats on your new companion Samurai, she's a looker for sure :thumbs_up:

Sam

Dreamquest
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dreamquest »

Love the pics Samurai, I have the same 156cm, different head though. :)

Sorry to hear about the hip, thats pretty terrible! I will definitely be keeping an eye on that. If you don't mind me asking, what sizes did you get her clothes in. I have been looking and having a heck of time with that.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Stop posting pics of her, I'm falling for someone else's doll! Seriously, she's so out of this world pretty, thanks for the pics.

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

Fantastic! ;) I dig her fashion style, so cute and sexy outfit, those nipples. Wow! ñam ñam :P

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Bummer....wish you lots of strength in your misfortune.
But she looks still Wonderful ... if that may help ! :P
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Thanks guy's but its not good news, i cut into the TPE and tried to loosen the nuts to get to the bracket that was broken.

But because these nuts are welded to the bolts is practically impossible, So out comes my rotary tool to cut through the weld, its a bit messy but i got the first 1 ok and manage to remove it ( 1st nut and bolt from leg to hip joining bracket) Now the second nut and bolt i was having great dificulty with and the rotary tool i was using got caught on the tpe at the top of her leg and did a bit of damage, so i seen the Red Mist and was so pissed i cut het leg off as the only way i was getting to the other nut and bolt was to remove the leg and cut through the bolt.

I am not going to show pictures of the doll as it would make a grown man cry like a baby.

I belive i can reattach the leg with a new bracket (leg hinge) and bolts, my problem will be if it can be done iS "Glueing" the tpe back together, if not then she is going to have a permanent bandage and the top of her leg.
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG (328.22 KiB) Viewed 2952 times
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG (435.71 KiB) Viewed 2952 times

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Dreamquest wrote:Love the pics Samurai, I have the same 156cm, different head though. :)

Sorry to hear about the hip, thats pretty terrible! I will definitely be keeping an eye on that. If you don't mind me asking, what sizes did you get her clothes in. I have been looking and having a heck of time with that.
Hi Dreamquest

Kids age 8-9 and 9-10 and some pins...

Bra 32 c :thumbs_up:
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG (240.15 KiB) Viewed 2951 times
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG (497.31 KiB) Viewed 2951 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Bummer!
Hey Samurai! If you can't reattach the leg you could have the first 'disabled' amputee doll here! Think of the publicity you could get championing the disabled! Nah, second thoughts good luck with getting her whole again! My personal take on this is heat! Because TPE is poured hot you can melt it together again if done slowly and a bit at a time. Start near the skeleton and wait till cold again. I think George did a vid of repairing deep cuts in TPE. I'll see if I can find the link.

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:- I think this is it
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 57&t=81004
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Bummer!
Hey Samurai! If you can't reattach the leg you could have the first 'disabled' amputee doll here! Think of the publicity you could get championing the disabled!
Already got that one covered my friend :mrgreen:
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG (510.9 KiB) Viewed 2923 times
hollows+fentiman wrote:Nah, second thoughts good luck with getting her whole again! My personal take on this is heat! Because TPE is poured hot you can melt it together again if done slowly and a bit at a time. Start near the skeleton and wait till cold again. I think George did a vid of repairing deep cuts in TPE. I'll see if I can find the link.

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:- I think this is it
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 57&t=81004
Thanks Hollows (and George) that vid may come on usefull, i have some glue on order and i have made a new joining bracket, just need to drill some holes for the bolts, then use some sticky tape and put her back together, :roll:

Thanks again bud :thumbs_up:

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Sorry, what metal is it made of? Please don't say it's silumin or some powder metal.
It may look like there is a metal stress in the bends locations but on your picture it is broken lower than one of bracket bends.

Btw your first assumption was about bad welding.
Also can you show in which direction you applied force so it broke?

This all reminds me some Chinese motorcycles reviews about bending of frame and overall poor quality of metal alloys used. But you can get a sport bike just for 1400 USD!))
Attachments
DSC_00122.jpg
DSC_00122.jpg (141.74 KiB) Viewed 2888 times

Bong56
Former Member

Post by Bong56 »

Very lovely. I ordered the same model head through WM. I am anxiously waiting for her arrival.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Hi Samurai,

if you manage to repair her, please show us how you did it!
Creating nice looking dolls which crack when you touch them is no challenge....
Getting them repaired is real engineering :wink:

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

What I have found with these Chinese dolls is when you start to move the limbs and feel resistance, you have to imagine how they are made and move. Imagine the way the articulation of the joints goes - only certain ways. Before forcing, look at the position of the hands or feet and that may clue you in that the limb is turned and so, cannot move until twisted to back to the correct position to bend the limb as desired. I found this out by trial and error but forcing anything hard will certainly break the metal. It's soft steel, not hardened. Many parts are spot welded, too, which also makes for weaknesses.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Update

Ok so i bought this doll from Aliexpress > Queen Sex Doll CO., LTD

Paid £970 that included delivery and there was no custom fees as they took care of that also.

Had the doll 4 days and the hip broke.

Contacted them and they asked what happend.

i told them and sent the pictures, they said i would have to send the doll back.
i say no chance as it would be to expencive and were they willing to pay shipping back to me and cover any charges, I told them i want a new doll body or a full refund or i was going to open a dispute with aliexpress.

They got back to me a day later and said they would send a new doll body.

That doll body arrived last Thursday and looks ok though i am to chicken shit to try placeing her into the sitting position in case it breaks again so for now she will remain standing.

So i bought from aliexpress, i did ( I believe) receive a genuine wm doll, the doll broke i contacted the vendor on aliexpress they sent a new doll body without realy much hastle.
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG (165.36 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG (158.38 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG (135.26 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
I had to cut the leg off to get to the broken part of the skeleton, i had to cut through the bolts to get the bracket out as the nuts are spot welded to the bolts so the next few picture ain't pretty.
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG (142.03 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG (523.68 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG (158.26 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG (137.99 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
Some of the TPE disintegrated and left a large gaping hole, i had to melt TPE insert to fill this hole, and thats what you see in this next picture,
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG (135.64 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
DSC00004.JPG
DSC00004.JPG (100.37 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
DSC00005.JPG
DSC00005.JPG (94.31 KiB) Viewed 2591 times

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

So time to move on.... This is the new body....8)
DSC00006.JPG
DSC00006.JPG (624.33 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
DSC00007.JPG
DSC00007.JPG (584.59 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
DSC00009.JPG
DSC00009.JPG (708.51 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG (426.23 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
DSC00008.JPG
DSC00008.JPG (548.15 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
:glou:

INFORMATIONS