www.wmdolls.com

Newbie Questions: First Doll WM 140CM A-cup or WM 156CM C

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fongool

Re: Newbie Questions: First Doll WM 140CM A-cup or WM 156CM

Post by Fongool »

Xephyr wrote:Look at how beautifully designed the pelvis and stomach/naval areas of the 156cm are compared to the 140cm, which does not look realistic at all.

140cm is gimped in the thighs and legs department, making the upper body look robust and the overall shape of the body a little unbalanced. 156cm has that issue corrected.
I guess this just proves how subjective this all is. I don't like the 156 at all. I think her pelvis is too squat, too square, too undefined. I LOVE the pelvis/stomach on the 140, the exaggerated "cut" of her hips and pubic zone and her amazing teardrop shaped ass are what really grabbed me about her design. The 140 is definitely more like a scaled down Jim Lee superhero body than realistic. lol It would be nice if they scaled the 140 design up to 5'5" though. But I'll take the trade off in weight. Anyway, there's nothing about the shape of that body that says "child" to me. But I do have the D cup. :mrgreen:

The only thing I'd change about her design is the size of the hands. They are definitely too small.

crankyone
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Newbie Questions: First Doll WM 140CM A-cup or WM 156CM

Post by crankyone »

Nice side by side photos is there a site/page with more side by side photos WM Dolls Thanks

INFORMATIONS