www.wmdolls.com

Entry issues

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fongool

Re: Entry issues

Post by Fongool »

I never get pushed out since I switched to the fleshlight insert.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

avante wrote:Most annoying is her on top: was my favorite position, and I was looking forward to it most when I got the doll. But it's kinda hard to get in while lifting her, and in this position I tend to get annoyed / lose erection. Only managed a fun her-on-top once, all other attempts were utter failures ;) So if anyone has tips on sliding in in this position!?
Tips

avante wrote:Also one final thing: if you turn the inside out, you'll see the first few cm's is kinda shitty / casted shape (the inside wall I mean), and only after like maybe 6-8cm (out of my head) the bults / vains / realistic stuff starts. Which I think is kinda lame...
If the first few cm weren't cast this way, the insert would rip apart when turned inside out for cleaning. That said, you could easily cut off this part for better feel, assuming her remaining vaginal length isn't too short for you. If you do this, keep the remainder though. You may need to insert it first so the total insert length is maintained in the vaginal canal. I'd also like to know how well this works for anyone who tries. I've considered it myself but haven't been willing to pull the trigger.

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

I wonder what the point of a sex doll is, if I have to put a flesh light insert in it. I might as well save the money for the doll, buy a flesh light and do the usual thing. Until they have that fixed, my money stays in my pocket. And I was ready to pull the trigger on two or three tall dolls at the same time.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

JunkGuy wrote:
avante wrote:Most annoying is her on top: was my favorite position, and I was looking forward to it most when I got the doll. But it's kinda hard to get in while lifting her, and in this position I tend to get annoyed / lose erection. Only managed a fun her-on-top once, all other attempts were utter failures ;) So if anyone has tips on sliding in in this position!?
Tips

Thanks for the link; interesting read, will take some of it with me for the next time I'ma try cowgirl!
avante wrote:Also one final thing: if you turn the inside out, you'll see the first few cm's is kinda shitty / casted shape (the inside wall I mean), and only after like maybe 6-8cm (out of my head) the bults / vains / realistic stuff starts. Which I think is kinda lame...
If the first few cm weren't cast this way, the insert would rip apart when turned inside out for cleaning. That said, you could easily cut off this part for better feel, assuming her remaining vaginal length isn't too short for you. If you do this, keep the remainder though. You may need to insert it first so the total insert length is maintained in the vaginal canal. I'd also like to know how well this works for anyone who tries. I've considered it myself but haven't been willing to pull the trigger.
Hmmm you make a good point (I already have crack in it), I might try what you suggest tho; thanks for that!
And good tip of keeping the other part. If I'll do this, I'll glue that to the backside.

I have a 2nd insert (unused kinda intended for possible reselling) so I do have a backup if things don't work out. If I'll do it, will let you know for sure!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I was going to say glue it to remaining end of the insert myself, but I think this is a foolish idea as it will ruin ability to turn it inside out for cleaning. I think its better kept as a loose piece. Besides, it won't require cleaning anymore, so once its in inside, you could leave it.

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Using a dowel to push in the insert is risky. I used the handle of a wooden kitchen spoon once and ripped the end of the insert. Handle with care, or you may tear the insert by pushing through the end.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

JunkGuy wrote:I was going to say glue it to remaining end of the insert myself, but I think this is a foolish idea as it will ruin ability to turn it inside out for cleaning. I think its better kept as a loose piece. Besides, it won't require cleaning anymore, so once its in inside, you could leave it.

good point ;p
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

lisabt3 wrote:Using a dowel to push in the insert is risky. I used the handle of a wooden kitchen spoon once and ripped the end of the insert. Handle with care, or you may tear the insert by pushing through the end.
Yes, care is needed. I make sure the insert is given a nice coating of baby powder so it slides in easily, and the end of my dowel is sanded down to a half-spherical end. If I have any problem inserting it, I back all the way out and try again (usually means I need to tilt the hips a bit.)

Admittedly, I have blown out the end of one of my inserts though. But it wasn't entirely from the dowel - it started unraveling from the outside first, due to turning inside and out for cleaning. Before it went I tried glue and heat for repairs, but neither worked.

CheckingItOut
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CheckingItOut »

Reading these comments and has made it hard for me to get a doll. Especially with the addition of bad anatomical placement of genitals and weight.

CheckingItOut

whatacrazytime

Post by whatacrazytime »

Great thread! I’m glad I came across it. I’ve been having a dilemma of either to go with a fixed or insert for the first doll but it looks like they are both far from what I’m looking for. It’s a huge shame that doll makers make so much effort and sttention into making a body but totally ignore the MOST IMPORTANT part of the doll because of which many people like me are looking to get a doll to begin with.
I agree with others that until doll makers really improve on the design, materials, placement, angles etc it’s not even worth switching to a doll from fleshlights, onaholes, and hips which sound like superior products in feel and experience wise. I started a thread on my experiences with the aforementioned toys and am looking for your advises. It would be great if you could share your expertise!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 12&t=91861
Thanks!!

INFORMATIONS