www.wmdolls.com

What are the differences in owning a 140cm vs 160cm WM doll?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

- Is the difference in appearing life-like huge between both body sizes or not ?

- How do they compare in feeling like a real person when cuddling or sleeping together ?

- What other differences could be there to decide whether to prefer one over the other ?

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What are the differences in owning a 140cm vs 160cm WM d

Post by tootsie »

The difference is night and day. The 140 is like a child/toy while the 160 is a full fledge woman. The little dolls are made really for the people who have problems lifting dead weight but the experience is way different.

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

I was thinking the same jake as I was looking for my first doll but in the end I went for the 160.
I should be able to answer other questions you have asked on forum like does it have a presence and seem as thou she feels real when I get her as I was kinda wondering the same things myself but in the end just thought what the hell I will take the plunge and find out for myself.
anyway it shouldn't be long now till I receive her so I will let you know my take on the whole thing.

JB423

Post by JB423 »

While I don't have any dolls yet, I commented on a similar thread/question. - My last organic girlfriend was only 4'10" (approximately 152cm) at the time she was in her mid 40's. While out grocery shopping, I have seen women who I can tell are shorter than her. So, the realization is that 140cm or 4'6" is still very much in the realm of feeling like a "real person."

Other determining factors besides weight is how tall the person is getting the doll. If you're tall, and in good shape, odds are that a taller doll might work better for you. If you're shorter like I am (I'm only 5'8"), and not in great shape, than a more petite doll might be better for you.
Just call me Jay...

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Owning a Smaller WM doll?

Post by Hopeful »

I'm 5 foot 7. My 100cm Amanda fits me perfectly for her weight. But that is just me.

Doug

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We agree with Tootsie, but another key factor is the face and skin tone.
For example, face 88 looks more mature in a lighter color than tan.
Additionally, do you want to kiss her standing up?
Is mouth to vagina distance important to you?
Love,
The BCD Girls
Attachments
1lead.jpg
1lead.jpg (31.37 KiB) Viewed 3240 times

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hopeful »

Ya know...there is not much difference in price between 140 and 160. But to be honest, PRICE is the ONLY reason I am a Doll Owner now. I paid less that $500 for a WM B-Cup 100cm with #103 head. Brand new. Flawless. I don't know how that is possible. Or likely to happen.

BCD, that doll is breathtaking! Is that TPE? I'm so happy with Amanda right now...I'm a little guy. She's my female Halfling. Fully grown and proportionate. No Japanese horror story like I have seen before...I guess it's a big issue at the border of certain countries...

I can't get over those Booty Call Dolls! Gaaah! Incredible girls! I'm all about thighs/booty. Man. The selection. How do you decide? WM...Booty Call...RLSD...sheesh! So many...

Doug

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I have both dolls and they are (as expected) two completely different dolls in every aspect, and both have benefits. The 160 is all about realism. Standing up, kneeling, laying on the bed - she looks like a real person (size). The 140 when kneeling, sitting and laying on the bed actually does a good job at looking real, but when standing it immediately becomes clear that this doll is not life sized. So for cuddling in bed/sex and other stuff not involving standing the 140 does the job great, and a big step-up in realism from the smaller 100-130 cm dolls. A big advantage for the 140 is the weight. This doll is so light it makes doll ownership a treat. The 160 cm doll is heavy, but she looks real standing.

For me this boils down to just two things:

1. Weight. Can you handle the 160 or not.
2. Sculpt. What body type do you prefer.

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

mandos wrote:I have both dolls and they are (as expected) two completely different dolls in every aspect, and both have benefits. The 160 is all about realism. Standing up, kneeling, laying on the bed - she looks like a real person (size). The 140 when kneeling, sitting and laying on the bed actually does a good job at looking real, but when standing it immediately becomes clear that this doll is not life sized. So for cuddling in bed/sex and other stuff not involving standing the 140 does the job great, and a big step-up in realism from the smaller 100-130 cm dolls. A big advantage for the 140 is the weight. This doll is so light it makes doll ownership a treat. The 160 cm doll is heavy, but she looks real standing.

For me this boils down to just two things:

1. Weight. Can you handle the 160 or not.
2. Sculpt. What body type do you prefer.
Which one of the two feels more real to you, as in giving off that weird aura when a human being is looking over your shoulder.
Which one feels more like an actual person, so to say ?

gator048

Post by gator048 »

I have both dolls as well it's like night and day the 140 is child like, easy to handle and move around, very nice to cuddle with.. the 160 is very heavy and not as fun to move around, she is however very Realistic in every way cuddling with her is also very nice feels like a real person in every way and her ass is so fucking nice. Sex with them is different also. There two different dolls in every way. But any witch one you choose I think you'll be happy.

rb3
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rb3 »

How does the sex differ? I would imagine from everyone's comments, that the lighter 140 is easier to maneuver and switch positions. Or is the 160 just as maneuverable?

gator048

Post by gator048 »

rb3 wrote:How does the sex differ? I would imagine from everyone's comments, that the lighter 140 is easier to maneuver and switch positions. Or is the 160 just as maneuverable?
the sex is very different. The 160 is hard to move around. Personally the 140 is still my favorite cause she is very easy to move around

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Other thing to consider is if you want to look into her eyes if on top of her.
Just like woman come in all sizes, the mouth to vagina distance of a YL 148 is the same as a OR 156 H cup.
V/r
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The sheer weight, and awkwardness. Be careful of weight. I can chuck an 80 lb bag of cement, but dolls are dofferent.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

samara78 wrote:The sheer weight, and awkwardness. Be careful of weight. I can chuck an 80 lb bag of cement, but dolls are dofferent.
Yep...this. doll weight is significantly different. I have worked in age care and am used to moving infirm adults. A doll still caught me of guard and i have wm140.

INFORMATIONS