www.wmdolls.com

WM 170cm M cup new doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM 170cm M cup new doll

Post by mandingo »

Buick225 wrote:What a time to be alive in the doll world! It is becoming very hard to pick a favorite. Another very nice doll on the market from WM.
I KNOW RIGHT!!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Anyone know where that head is being sold?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

FiveByFive wrote:Closer scrutiny reveals that they apparently added a...trench?...between the center of the areolas and the actual nips.
I didn't see this until you pointed it out. Probably much more noticeable if the areola weren't so dark. :x

This is disappointing. WM Dolls got the areola mostly right with the 155DD (just too small), right twice with the 165K, in both the regular and larger nipple molds, and right again with the 141F and 158H, yet have managed to mess it up with both of these 170s.

Go back to what we had on the 165Ks, 141F, and 158H, add some bumps to simulate Montgomery's glands, then stop messing with it on the large breasted models.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

JunkGuy wrote:
FiveByFive wrote:Closer scrutiny reveals that they apparently added a...trench?...between the center of the areolas and the actual nips.
I didn't see this until you pointed it out. Probably much more noticeable if the areola weren't so dark. :x

This is disappointing. WM Dolls got the areola mostly right with the 155DD (just too small), right twice with the 165K, in both the regular and larger nipple molds, and right again with the 141F and 158H, yet have managed to mess it up with both of these 170s.

Go back to what we had on the 165Ks, 141F, and 158H, add some bumps to simulate Montgomery's glands, then stop messing with it on the large breasted models.
I agree.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I would have to agree. I guess the nipple/areola is added after the mold process, but with my regular nipple size 165K gal, they look completely natural. There is no "edge." They are blended seamlessly and are just a normal part of her breast. I don't understand why this has been so difficult to do with subsequent dolls.
JunkGuy wrote:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Like what you see now?
Contact your TDF vendor of choice
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well,
BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Attachments
13.jpg
13.jpg (462.89 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (203.61 KiB) Viewed 1908 times

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Those eyes... that face... those boobs... those curves... that tall sexy body... Everything about this doll looks amazing in my eyes ^^. She makes me drop my jaw and drool, she gives me instant nose bleeds like in the japanese cartoons when I look at her lol. Shes like a gorgeous piece of artwork that just puts a smile on my face and I just can't stop looking at her and at the same time she looks so life like. Her standing in high heels with her back against that stripper pole just makes me think man... I can really have this in my home in the near future too, it would be like having my own stripper in my bed room everyday I come home and she would be the sexiest stripper I've ever seen. Looking at her makes me want to sing: I'm in Heaven... just like Michael Duncan Clark did in the movie The Green Mile :lol: . It puts a smile on my face thinking her in high heels she will be close to 6 feet tall, thats like having my own Wonder Woman, or own tall Victoria Secret Super Model at home 8) . She is Definitely the best looking TPE doll as of date. Resistance is futile for me and the rest of the male race as of today haha, who would want to resist a sexy beast like this anyways? Great job WM with coming out with the best looking TPE doll ever so far ^^.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

subcom117 wrote:I guess the nipple/areola is added after the mold process
They aren't. The ones with areola made to look like pasties (like the earlier WM170) just make it appear this is so.

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

haremlover wrote:A B or C cup version of this doll would be an incredibly realistic figure

Best wishes

Harem
I'm in total agreement :thumbs_up:

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Way too much tittage. Body otherwise is quite nice. C cups please!
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

jj-guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jj-guy »

I think this doll might be among the closest we can get to one of artist Julius Zimmerman's stylized ladies.
Attachments
Jessica74.png
Jessica74.png (253.39 KiB) Viewed 1654 times

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

She is amazing- But i agree with the "Valley of the nipple" Odd..
Anyway , My frustration is these H,M cup dolls are fabulous, but they are on Huge Dolls,
To CF point, why have they not made a Torso doll with these proportions? And the larger your making those fabulous boobs, your making momma heavy.

You know how many Latinas women- especially southern Cali-- that are super short at 4-5" -5' that have Massive boobs?
There is nothing wrong with going back to the drawing board and making the shorter/Lighter, H-class boob.
Frankly it will light up CF, and you would get more movment on dolls. I think that is the big hole in the market right now. 130-140cm with Hcup

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

EBmoist wrote:To CF point, why have they not made a Torso doll with these proportions? And the larger your making those fabulous boobs, your making momma heavy.
I'm not interested in torsos myself, but I'm coming around to supporting you guys on this. Have they announced how heavy this doll is yet? It looks to be at least 40kg (88lb) That's not a problem for someone like me but its diminishing returns - the heavier and taller it gets the progressively fewer buyers can handle it. Unless there's some magic walking technology on the horizon or a much lighter skeleton in the works, producers are going to have to figure out a way to balance weight vs bustiness. I mean, what's next? A 175cm T-cup weighing over 45kb/100lb? The YL150 tried to go short to shave weight but its fat hips make it just as heavy as the WM165K. I think you guys are absolutely right that its time for a huge breasted model in the 25kg/55lb or less range, even if it means dropping the legs (and arms if needed)

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

JunkGuy wrote:
EBmoist wrote:To CF point, why have they not made a Torso doll with these proportions? And the larger your making those fabulous boobs, your making momma heavy.
I think you guys are absolutely right that its time for a huge breasted model in the 25kg/55lb or less range, even if it means dropping the legs (and arms if needed)
I dont think dropping legs or arms,, its just being ok with " the short girl " who got teased thru high school, who had a rack far ahead of her age!
With Devildoc idea of air filled boobs , or hey !! what about air filled pockets in the ass as well?? why cant someone build a doll that would have the valves that you could inflate the breast/ass to teh size you want? there you go!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I think I have said this before, but it is curious that the YL150 is 15cm shorter than my WM165 K-Cup Rachel, but is (35.5Kg-31Kg) 4.5 KG heavier. While I love the huge boobs, and would love even bigger, there does need to be attention to reducing the weight of the doll. Perhaps introducing voids into the body which will displace space.
JunkGuy wrote:The YL150 tried to go short to shave weight but its fat hips make it just as heavy as the WM165K. I think you guys are absolutely right that its time for a huge breasted model in the 25kg/55lb or less range, even if it means dropping the legs (and arms if needed)

INFORMATIONS