www.wmdolls.com

WM 170cm M cup new doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 170cm M cup new doll

Post by james 1966 »

This weight issue is not going away until the current doll making method is altered/improved. Right now it's just pour the TPE around the metal skeleton, and we all know how much TPE weighs. It's a dense, heavy product...better get used to the 100 lb. dolls.

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Can we have her in D cup please?

She has a beautiful body. Just the right proportions of arse and hips.

Dreamquest
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dreamquest »

jj-guy wrote:I think this doll might be among the closest we can get to one of artist Julius Zimmerman's stylized ladies.
Actually, I was thinking a red dress and long red wig and its Jessica Rabbit time :)

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

teddykan1 wrote:Can we have her in D cup please?

Unfortunately, before we will see smaller cups on this doll, we will see the boobies, hanging all the way to her belly button :lol:

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Dr - Johns wrote:

Fortunately, before we will see smaller cups on this doll, we will see the boobies, hanging all the way to her belly button :lol:
There, fixed that for you. No need to thank me. ^_~
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

This is a better late then never post , i just wanted to say this doll is a really great sculpt of the body , the body is done right on every part i also notice the arola's look larger (round ) unless i am just imagining it (i had always talked about doll companies should do this making larger arola's , and dark arola's look great the face is very sexual looking great face !! the butt looks so nice . wm did a great job on this doll creation , great work !! if their was one thing i would see as a improvement , that would be making the nipples a little longer , other wise this doll is perfect! :D

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

FiveByFive wrote:
Dr - Johns wrote:

Fortunately, before we will see smaller cups on this doll, we will see the boobies, hanging all the way to her belly button :lol:
FiveByFive,

"Unfortunately, before we will see smaller cups on this doll, we will see the boobies, hanging all the way to her belly button" :lol:

it seems we have different taste :) I have no problem if WM is going to make the Boobies on this doll all the way to her hills :D However, I would like WM to make this splendid doll with more delicate and proportional Boobies, for all of us that desire it :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And if we can get enough people to pre-order, we can get her in a D cup.
Love,
the BCD Girls

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

Now :D that's very promising :thumbs_up: Let's see how many are going to start the pre - order?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

timetraveler1 wrote:i had always talked about doll companies should do this making larger arola's
timetraveler1 wrote:if their was one thing i would see as a improvement , that would be making the nipples a little longer
This would make it a slightly taller, slightly less buxom version of the WM165K Full Figure with 5cm areola option. Not sure WM would want to make a new model that close to another one.

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

mmmm nice this could be my second doll if I get my first :lol:
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

It looks like WM has listened and fixed the aerola problem!
If you want a WM 170 lady, contact your TDF vendor of choice
Thanks in advance, '
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right?You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fulfilling. I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well,
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Attachments
AJ5X1872.jpg
AJ5X1872.jpg (228.26 KiB) Viewed 1468 times
AJ5X1784.jpg
AJ5X1784.jpg (287.66 KiB) Viewed 1468 times
AJ5X1664.jpg
AJ5X1664.jpg (54.83 KiB) Viewed 1468 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

FiveByFive wrote:
Dr - Johns wrote:

I thank you. With God as my witness, I do thank you.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

CF wrote:
FiveByFive wrote:
Dr - Johns wrote:

I thank you. With God as my witness, I do thank you.
Intriguing :( All of you huge Boobie and nipple lovers, have your dream come true . . . Isn't it? Yet :( you wouldn't want this doll to be made to accommodate us that love something beautiful and realistic in our eyes, despite that your doll would continue to be made the way you love :) I really find this to be very intriguing :( I'm positive, if a compromise would be made, we all would be very happy :D Isn't it?

I heard a lot of fantastic reviews about Jeff at Booty Call Dolls :D so it would be very nice of him to guide us, those smaller Boobie lovers, how to start this pre - order list :D :thumbs_up: I hope the list would grow large, huge for him to make a lots of $$$ :thumbs_up:

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

any chance of a vid of this babe?

INFORMATIONS