www.wmdolls.com

What day did WM go back into production after their New Year

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
linux_tyro

What day did WM go back into production after their New Year

Post by linux_tyro »

I ordered a 118 head #77 from RLSD on the 25th of January knowing it would be a few weeks before delivery because of the New Year. To my surprise I received a text from Fed-Ex that my package was waiting for me at my local Fed-Ex shipping center. We were expecting the doll to arrive at the end of the month so this is Awesome!

Today I clicked on the hyper link from the Fed-Ex text and had an even bigger surprise. The doll was picked up at 3:09 pm from TSUEN HK on the 9th. Arrived at Fed-Ex Memphis at 11:52 pm. The package was cleared and departed Memphis at 3:05 am on the 10th and arrived at my neighborhood Fed-Ex store at 11:03 am. This is amazing to me.

So I was wondering what day WM went back into production after their New Year so I could determine approximately how many days it took to build my doll.

The box is a thick cardboard and was undamaged. Completely covered in clear packing tape and one small DHL sticker, one small Fed-Ex sticker and the billing papers in a clear envelope. Later I noticed a small 2in by 2in sticker with Chinese markings and a hand drawn arrow indicating "UP". There was nothing indicating what was inside or even what factory it may have come out of.

Will be a few days before I can open the package but I'm sure the contents are unharmed.

I have to say that dealing with RLSD was an easy process. All my questions were answered within one day. Even on the weekend and the shipping was unbelievably fast. I work nights and so would email in the morning before going to sleep. It was nice having an answer to my questions by the time I woke up.

Linux_tyro

DocCIS

Re: What day did WM go back into production after their New

Post by DocCIS »

Not exactly sure when everything went back in to production, but I too have been impressed with the speed my doll is moving, and I just ordered her. Ordered her from RLSD on the 08th, and yesterday she moved from "Awaiting Production" to "In Production" ...I was expecting her to sit in ordered status for at least a week.

Not sure how long she'll actually take, but so far have not seen much interruption.

I've read many people returned to work in mainland China on Feb 02, but a few companies can take as long as the 11th to get back to order. Since many people travel home for the holiday, Feb 03-11 has been considered a "traveling week"...but again, that depends on the company, not sure about WM Dolls...or the main factory.

Fongool

Post by Fongool »

Aw man, I ordered mine fully two weeks ago and haven't gotten any status update at all yet. Typical Fongool luck. lol I politely nudged my vendor this morning to see if they had an updated estimate (they'd said "by the end of Feb" previously, so I was very patient and didn't even bug them every single day! lol)

But I don't really mind as long as she shows up undamaged. Eventually. :D

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

I'm in uk and placed my order with vendor on 25th January have not heard anything about the progress of my order yet. so I have messaged vendor tonight in hope of an update on status of my order.

INFORMATIONS