www.wmdolls.com

WM165K Brie in "Winter Daybreak"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM165K Brie in "Winter Daybreak"

Post by JunkGuy »

Snow isn't particularly rare in my area, but it is certainly uncommon - just a few times a season and sometimes nothing more than a flurry. So when we actually get accumulation overnight, its a photo op in the morning before it begins to melt off. Brie and I got lucky a few weeks ago with just such a snowy morning.

Apologies for not posting this in January as planned. I got busy with other things. And to be honest this didn't turn out to be a great set: with the rising sun behind her, it is difficult to discern detail in the blacks of her coat, scarf, and pants. It was a nice idea but didn't quite come out as intended considering how well the photos with the suns rays peeking through the trees did in the Halloween set. And being 6:30 in the morning I wasn't completely prepared either. I didn't have a full charge in my battery so had to switch cameras for the last third of the photos and they didn't turn out as well (though I was able to clean up the noise and lighten them up in photo editor.) I took a whole new set of photos (indoors this time) for my upcoming Valentine's Day set so if these don't "warm" you up, just wait a few days.

For those who have not met her, Brie is a WM Dolls 165cm K-cup Full Figure doll in natural skin tone, with blue eyes, and the large nipples and areola options. Her wig is RLSD's #11 middle part long blond. She usually wears glasses. Check my signature line below if you want to see more of her.

The coat, scarf, jeans and boots seen in this set were all acquired at the local thrift store; her glasses and headband from a local discount store. This time around, Brie wore KleanColor Madly Matte #14 Orchard lipstick. The teeth are courtesy of VonRubber's resin oral inserts.

The full 24 picture gallery can be viewed at The Doll Album. You can get a little bit of a striptease flipping through the set in order.
04_01.jpg
04_01.jpg (204.24 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
04_02.jpg
04_02.jpg (210.13 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
04_03.jpg
04_03.jpg (234.05 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
04_05.jpg
04_05.jpg (318.27 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
04_08.jpg
04_08.jpg (263.02 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
04_12.jpg
04_12.jpg (288.92 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
04_17.jpg
04_17.jpg (312.37 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
04_19.jpg
04_19.jpg (287.65 KiB) Viewed 3628 times
04_24.jpg
04_24.jpg (296.03 KiB) Viewed 3628 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WM165K Brie in "Winter Daybreak"

Post by CF »

Thanks for the gallery link! Heading over there now. Looks like another winner starring everyone's favorite naughty Nordic!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Alexandra_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra_D »

Tig Bitties!

You're gonna poke an eye out with those, sistah!

Kisses.

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Nice Junkguy! Thanks for sharing, even though they didn't turn out the way you wanted them to. If you get the chance to do them again and your camera will let you, try changing the light metering setting. Probably center weighted. The sky will be over exposed but that can be corrected in PS and you'll get the details you were looking for.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Great photos. Thanks again for sharing.

By the way, Brie's face reminds me of Nicole Kidman. Has anyone else already pointed this out? What face is she?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Those frosty nipples can cut a mirror!!!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Classy and sexy, thanks!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Thanks for posting this photo set. I enjoy the dramatic back lighting. It really glows against Brie's blond hair and she looks beautiful.
I understand with back lighting, the foreground details can get lost in the dark, but I think most of the set came out quite well. Thanks again for sharing them.
JunkGuy wrote: And to be honest this didn't turn out to be a great set: with the rising sun behind her, it is difficult to discern detail in the blacks of her coat, scarf, and pants. It was a nice idea but didn't quite come out as intended...

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

Really Nice shots. Brie always seems so eventful like the HollyWu Crew.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Gundam wrote:By the way, Brie's face reminds me of Nicole Kidman. Has anyone else already pointed this out? What face is she?
Head 74.

I don't notice these things, but you're right. Does sort of look like Nicole Kidman in the outdoors shots. Brie has also been compared to Taylor Swift.

Alexandra_D wrote:You're gonna poke an eye out with those, sistah!
Tybalt wrote:Those frosty nipples can cut a mirror!!!
Actually her nipple (and hand) got in the snow and became quite hard. I was actually very worried for 10-15 minutes after bringing her inside when we were done that I'd damaged the TPE in some way. I ran the hairdryer over her hands and nipple to warm them back up and melt off any ice sticking to her skin. Other than leeching the color out of her nipple (easily reapplied with apricot lipstick) no permanent damage was done.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I love that photo with her head slightly tilted. If I were you I'd pray for more snow days so that you could stay in and play.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

It must be fun to be your neighbor.
Btw maybe to use some reflector/diffuser in such scenes?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Dolls look so natural outside. And bree is a real beauty too.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

windave wrote:I love that photo with her head slightly tilted.
I do a lot of head tilt pictures. Its simple and sexy. I also like to have her stare over the top of her glasses. It all adds character and helps keep the photos from all looking the same (especially when she's in the same pose)

mark81 wrote:It must be fun to be your neighbor.
My neighbors are inside folk - I hardly ever see them and it was quite early in the morning. Never seen them that early. (I'm never out that early either.)

Actually, the two outside shots I've done (this and Halloween) I really didn't even consider neighbors spying. Brie was clothed throughout most of those shoots and not easily visible (fences and trees.) I was much more worried showing her bare ass out of a window in the first few pictures of the Red Curtains, White Pearls shoot.

I'll be doing outside again sometime this spring. I have the outfit and theme settled, but need a particular prop and Mother Nature to come around to start making things green again.

mark81 wrote:Btw maybe to use some reflector/diffuser in such scenes?
a. don't have one.
b. the sun was just rising so too little to reflect anyway.

I could have run an extension cord and hooked up a lamplight to provide some front-facing light, but I didn't plan for that. Much less prepared for this shoot than normal.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Jimminy Cricket, spring can't come soon enough!

(It's about time people tossed around "Jimminy Cricket" in conversations again.)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS