www.wmdolls.com

142cm (4ft8) G-cup Sex Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SC Kline

142cm (4ft8) G-cup Sex Doll

Post by SC Kline »

So, I'm happy to report that my doll is "in production" now, as I may be the first person ordering one of them —they're exclusive to RLSD. Another important point: I requested WM's "ultra-soft" TPE; so I'll be sure to post a complete review with pictures in hopefully a few weeks or so. I like this doll's proportions because it is very similar to the 155cm, but smaller, of course. The reduced height really brings out the curves of this doll —which is sometimes hard to achieve with a slender figure to begin with. I would urge any fans of the 155cm to go to RLSD and look up "Echo." Look particularly at the pic of her standing from behind... You'll notice that the hips and legs look substantively more realistic, alluring. Plus, curved measurements of both 155cm and the new 142cm are virtually the same (barring that 142cm breasts are only 1.5" smaller). I ordered her in medium flesh tone/ head #30. Time to start shopping for cloths.

curious dave

Re: 142cm (4ft8) G-cup Sex Doll

Post by curious dave »

hi
is WM's "ultra-soft" TPE a new option is it the whole body or just insert?. i have not seen this option when ordering my doll.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I think she is one of the most exciting new dolls and look forward to your review. Size and shape look fantastic and if the weight is really only 60 pounds she should be easier to handle.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

To curious dave: The ultra soft TPE option is not exactly advertised through either WM or RLSD. It really began as an inquiry on my part following my experience with the 141cm "Zoe." The Zoe was extremely well crafted, but much too firm for my liking. I then sold her on the forum a few weeks ago, and ordered the new 142cm. According to RLSD, the manufacturers at WM are able to cast a softer material for the entire doll. I told RLSD that I'd be willing to take the risk of a more fragile doll, so they (RLSD) seem to be very curious as to how this will turn out as well. And btw, this is absolutely not a criticism of WM's typical production by any means, it's just a matter of my own preference regarding a continuum of "firmness." To stones: I do imagine that this doll will be very manageable regarding weight, as RLSD seemed to have designed it for that result. They are really great over there... I was able to speak with them on the phone, email —very responsive/ interested in pleasing customers. The seem to have a very solid stream of communication to WM.

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Congratulations! Looking forward for the review of ultra soft TPE and how practical it will be.

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Grats. Can't weight. Please post some good backside pics. That area does not seem to get much attention on any photo sets I have seen. :plaidskirt:

INFORMATIONS