www.wmdolls.com

Trouble with faces/heads

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JB423

Re: Trouble with faces/heads

Post by JB423 »

piacere wrote:Going back to the wigs, this is from RLSD, i'm sure they won't mind as their logo is there.
This is the same face, #37 and is almost impossible to recognize the 2 with just different hair, aside from lips color and skin tone.
headshot__54785.1437980420.1280.1280.png
cynthia18__25870.1437980758.1280.1280.png
Girls are naughty in their disguise :)
Yes, yes they are. And apparently that remains true with synthetic girls as well. :lol:
Just call me Jay...

d011user

Post by d011user »

Thanks piacere - excellent comparison of the blonde and brunette #37 .... Interesting how the brain's perception works.... yes, very 'naughty in their disguise' ... and 'almost impossible to recognize' ....
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Fongool

Post by Fongool »

I totally relate to this topic. Trying to pick the right head can be difficult, especially if you're like me, and the face is like 90% of what you like about the dolls. I've got a small collection of pics of the head I have on order, and many of them do look like an entirely different head! Xephyr, do you have a link to your post about head #56? That's the one I've ordered. Until I saw your comment, I was actually planning on making the very same post! lol

INFORMATIONS