www.wmdolls.com

say hello to Debbie

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: say hello to Debbie

Post by Begog »

Thanks, Ric. Debbie is stunning, maybe even prettier than Destiny I always admired. I look forward to seeing more of her. As you know now, these TPE girls are dynamite in bed. :twisted:

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Thanks everyone I'm glad you've enjoyed my pics so far, I have to say she totally different then what I'm used to, she's very easy to carry and I like the fact she can hold poses and can stand that's a big plus lol. Here's a few pics of her face which I think they did a great job on I would like to whiten her teeth and if not mistaken I think Begog used white acrylic paint is that right?And Begog we haven't had the chance to sleep together yet but I'm sure I won't be disappointed, I'm still getting used to how to move her if you have any advice it would be appreciated. Anyway here's a few face pics,I'm really impressed by it.
All the best
Ric
Attachments
getPart-44.jpeg
getPart-44.jpeg (220.65 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
getPart-40.jpeg
getPart-40.jpeg (200.07 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
getPart-32.jpeg
getPart-32.jpeg (279.55 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
getPart-27.jpeg
getPart-27.jpeg (244.04 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

how did you do the lip and nose piercing?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

You are a man of obvious taste. Great body jewelry and excellent photos.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Thank you adventurer and Neochibi you just carefully push them in your don't need to put any kind of back on the nose or lip piercings they will stay in place by their self.
I do have to say so far I'm really impressed with her she rivals or exceeds some high end dolls I've had that cost three times as much her face is stunning and her body not bad either lol, I was worried that her legs would be to small but they look great she even has calf muscles. So anyway here's a few more pics hope you enjoy.
All the best
Ric
Attachments
A toast to Ric and my new home
A toast to Ric and my new home
getPart-48.jpeg (270.39 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
getPart-58.jpeg
getPart-58.jpeg (286.13 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
getPart-53.jpeg
getPart-53.jpeg (240.12 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
getPart-60.jpeg
getPart-60.jpeg (278.01 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
getPart-43.jpeg
getPart-43.jpeg (267.93 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
My Doll Album

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Lovely my friend ! :D :thumbs_up:

mm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mm »

She's a 161 cm TPE WM Doll, right? Weighs about 86 lbs?

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

I really want a standing model now lol but the holes are the only thing that bug me but i would have so much more options for pictures

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Undeniable a Beautiful doll. Love her face. Her breasts are perfect. What does her backside look like ???

Enjoy her Rick. It can be difficult to move on to another doll but with the way she looks it might not be that hard. A skeletal frame doll is so much different than one with the fluidity of one like Destiny so that will be a change you will have to get use to also.

I will be interested to see and hear how she holds up. I'm still a silicone snob I suppose but it's nothing personal !

Best wishes and good luck with her.

SL
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

ric1853 wrote:Thanks everyone I'm glad you've enjoyed my pics so far, I have to say she totally different then what I'm used to, she's very easy to carry and I like the fact she can hold poses and can stand that's a big plus lol. Here's a few pics of her face which I think they did a great job on I would like to whiten her teeth and if not mistaken I think Begog used white acrylic paint is that right?And Begog we haven't had the chance to sleep together yet but I'm sure I won't be disappointed, I'm still getting used to how to move her if you have any advice it would be appreciated. Anyway here's a few face pics,I'm really impressed by it.
All the best
Ric
Well, I don't know about sleeping with you Ric, but I would definitely sleep with her! :twisted: I don't have to tell you how good that doll is in bed! :D

Yes, I used white water-based acrylic paint available everywhere, the kind a a baby can eat, just in case I ingest some. (How would THAT happen?) Yes, unlike silicone, these dolls can KISS! :D The main drawback to this is the fact if you get it wet, it comes right off, usually in one piece. This is also a blessing if you mess up. What I really need is an offwhite color, like eggshell. I tried an offwhite color, but it was too yellow, and the white I used is really too white, but it does make the smile pop on the TPE dolls I have with teeth.
Vema7.jpg
Vema7.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1382 times
The tooth color might not be such a problem on the white/light colored dolls, but as you know, tan teeth look like crap. I must say the outfit, posing, wig, and model of this doll you have is outstanding! These pics in particular are exquisite!

Once you've whitened her teeth, you can turn up the lights and zoom in on that gorgeous face of hers. You have our attention and we are staying tuned to what you'll come up with next. :D

-Begog

Zwedoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zwedoll »

Niiice, and in the last pics she's wearing a very sexy dress,
may I ask where you bought it? It's fabulous!

I really hope you're more lucky than me with those hands, because they are indeed fragile!
It seems that WM-dolls just try to hide when you bring up that subject, they know they've got some durability issues with their skeletons but as long as they make them so beautiful guys are going to droole over them n' buy no matter what.

Mentioning of those teeth, it would be interesting if you could show some close up pics on them, I have never seen how they look.. And perhaps someone has already mentioning about using plastic dip on them, don't know if it's good (or the right white color) to this but I've had it on the rims on my car and it's just to peel of when u don't want it no more.

Ok enjoy your honeymoon now! :mrgreen:

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

I am glad everyone likes the pics it been awhile since I've been able to take any so I'm really enjoying that she so pose able and siliconelover your right she's a lot lot different but so far I really like the differences I can't believe the poses she can hold,that opens up a lot of possibilities lol .Begog I'm going to try the white paint it looks great on your girl and I'm glad you like my pics she's really photogenic.
Neochibi the bolts on there feet aren't really that noticeable I thought they might bother me but they don't, mm I think on the shipping invoice it said 78lb and thank you deerman I'm glad you like her I do to lol.zwedoll I order all of her clothes off ebay and we're all very inexpensive.
Here's a few more pics I'm still learning how she moves.
Best wishes
Ric
Attachments
getPart-157.jpeg
getPart-157.jpeg (233.5 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
getPart-98.jpeg
getPart-98.jpeg (334.06 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
getPart-133.jpeg
getPart-133.jpeg (323.33 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
getPart-76-1-1.jpg
getPart-76-1-1.jpg (317.16 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
getPart-54.jpeg
getPart-54.jpeg (288.23 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
My Doll Album

jibjibjub

Post by jibjibjub »

She looks great! Thanks for sharing the new pics.
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

ric1853, you said this doll is easy to carry , how much does this doll weigh ? i am trying to figure out if the doll is actually lighter , many things factor into people and how they can lift and carry dolls , such as a persons height, how strong they are, the dolls actual weight etc.

INFORMATIONS