www.wmdolls.com

Should i get the 100CM WMDoll OR wait 3mths and get the 160?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Should i get the 100CM WM Doll OR wait 3 months and get the 160CM one?

WM 100CM
19%
Wait three months then get WM 160CM
81%

Total votes: 43

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Should i get the 100CM WMDoll OR wait 3mths and get the

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Jake_762x51 wrote:I don't want a YL tough, i want a doll from WM. So which one should i get, the 125, 135, 140 or 145 ?
Ummm 8O ...you do know that YL and WM are made by the same people, using the same TPE mix,using the same tools, using the same skelton and chassis in the same factory at the same work station....well maybe you did not, but now you do...same, same, but...same...the factory is the JINSAN factory. :lol:

Maybe you should reconsider... :D

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

symmes

Post by symmes »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Jake_762x51 wrote:I don't want a YL tough, i want a doll from WM. So which one should i get, the 125, 135, 140 or 145 ?
Ummm 8O ...you do know that YL and WM are made by the same people, using the same TPE mix,using the same tools, using the same skelton and chassis in the same factory at the same work station....well maybe you did not, but now you do...same, same, but...same...the factory is the JINSAN factory.
OR, too, and I believe at least one or two others -- but I get the impression that WM, YL, and OR make up the bulk of the Jinsan factory's sex doll output that's sold to Western countries. (I have no statistics to back that up, though.) If my understanding is correct, WM is the public brand of the Jinsan factory, with the others being separate design houses that create their own designs (body shapes and faces). OR, YL, etc. contract with Jinsan to manufacture these designs using the same skeletons, TPE blends, etc. that they use for their in-house WM brand. I'm a little foggy on the details, though. If somebody "in the know" would care to clarify the relationships, that'd be interesting to hear.

I've seen some people express the opinion that one or another of those brands has aesthetically superior bodies. If so, fine; that's a subjective judgment. If it's a question of quality or features, though, my understanding is that Anung is correct; they're all basically the same family of products.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

The stuff you guys are picking up on makes me proud :lol:

yep...one in the same...the relationship is simple...the brand name is the design and the product is from the same factory, unless an exclusive line from another factory under contract....the JINSAN factory is contracted to fabricate certain lines for certain brands...but you get carry over....however the chassis and flesh blend is same, same, aeroplane, only the aesthetics differ...and the marketting :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hopeful »

Myself, I'm a little guy at 5 foot 7. I went for the 100cm. I am SO glad I did! She is a one half scale co-ed. Perfectly proportioned. I got the B-cup. Those are some big breasts! Wobble, wobble, all over the place! The 103 head is gorgeous! At 26 lbs, she ain't light! I would NOT want something heavier! Amanda is perfect in every way!

Doug

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Get the 100 cm used from another member for a start if you have never had a doll it should not be a problem to sample a 100 cm at an affordable price use condoms and baby wipeskeep the box under your bed.
If your roomy isn't a bastard it should work out ok.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hopeful »

Yeah. Good idea! There are deals around. Ya gotta look for 'em. I got STUPID-lucky. I see the 100cm dolls going ridiculously cheap. Mine is perfect! In every way! $430 with free shipping. That's a dangerous gamble though. I see Riley going used for $500 and less in some sites.

If you are like, 6 foot tall, a 100cm might be too small. For me, though...a PERFECT fit!

Doug

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

What are your thoughts on getting a 140cm vs 160cm doll guys ?

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: get the 160?

Post by Hopeful »

140 and 160 are going to weigh more. Amanda is heavy enough at 26 pounds. A larger doll is just going to get damaged under my care. Weight and ease of "use". Those are the #1 factors.

Now, for realism...and variation in body styles/colors...yes! You have a very large selection in that group. Weight, ease of use and ease of keeping it hidden/stored are the deal breakers for me, with the larger women...

Doug

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

To me 140 is kid-sized and 160 is full grown woman.

I totally understand if weight is an issue or if you're into that young, teenage-type body, but I preferred a full size, slightly older-looking (mid-20s) woman and went with one of the taller, heavier models. I chose a head that I felt looked appropriate for this age range as well.

At 77lbs she'd break some of your backs, but I can deal with it. (Were she real flesh and bone she'd be at least 100.) If you can handle this kind of weight and want a full sized woman next to you in bed, you have to go 150+. If that means waiting a couple extra months to afford the higher price of a larger model, I say its worth the wait.

Hopeful
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 150+

Post by Hopeful »

When you guys move a lady that is 70+ pounds, you must get friction damage. I move my little 3 foot lady around in bed, and I already see scuffs on her skin. She's lost a toenail too! LOL! Some damage is inevitable I guess...

Doug

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 150+

Post by JunkGuy »

Hopeful wrote:When you guys move a lady that is 70+ pounds, you must get friction damage.
You can roll dolls over, but don't drag them around. They really need to be picked up to be moved. TPE, at least when not freshly powdered, is much rougher and tackier than human skin, so friction damage can indeed occur.

Given your back problems, if you must drag her around the bed, consider finding a pad or something she will lay on, with a smooth underside that more easily slides against the bed/sheets. That way its the pad that moves, not her, and you should be able to prevent so much damage.

Toenails coming off is not uncommon. Sheets or anything else rubbing against the end or corners can cause a nail to peel away from the toe and eventually come off. Regluing nails is part of the life of doll ownership. Helps to locate those missing nails so you don't have to buy new ones, because they're always sold in such huge volumes (only need 1, must buy 100). Socks are particuarly helpful to protect attached nails and collect them if they come off. Brie is currently down two toenails after the fishnet stockings for our Valentine's Day shoot peeled them off, but I've got them and will reglue as soon as my glue order arrives.

ph57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ph57 »

i have a 100cm riley and she is wonderful in every respect but i cannot take her in the bath as the vagina floods and water gets in her skeleton . something to consider if buying a riley !

Maju
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Maju »

Cuddling a 110 cm doll works great imo but your mileage may vary.
Another advantage besides smaller size to hide: they are a lot lighter.

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

My opinion 100 to 130cm is awesome. Easy to handle and cute.
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Think big..

INFORMATIONS