www.wmdolls.com

Should i get the 100CM WMDoll OR wait 3mths and get the 160?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Should i get the 100CM WM Doll OR wait 3 months and get the 160CM one?

WM 100CM
19%
Wait three months then get WM 160CM
81%

Total votes: 43

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Should i get the 100CM WMDoll OR wait 3mths and get the

Post by Adventurer »

I have snuggled with my 110 cm doll before. It's not bad. Certainly not as satisfying as it could be, but still feels pretty good. That said, I think you (OP) should maybe think about holding off on the full doll for a while given your living situation. Maybe a torso would hold you over until you move out of the dorms? Far be it from me to suggest not getting a doll though... Dolls are great, but your life needs to be ready for one. I waited nearly 20 years for my life (i.e. finances and living situation) to be remotely compatible with getting a doll.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

KenDoll16

Post by KenDoll16 »

Since you are looking to get a doll to act as a girlfriend in lieu of a real girl. I recommend getting as close to realistic as possible. However, I'd also question whether you live alone or among roommates who also may take advantage of your doll.
Don't forget to indulge Tyler by checking out her photos!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14681

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

i sleep with my 140cm and ..she takes up most of my bed..! im often squeezed to the side. (yep .. sacrifice!) I imagine a 160cm be near impossible, practically, to have in bed every night you want to, in a small bed. She also takes some effort in moving around, something you get tired of after a couple of weeks. I leave my Scarlet in bed..while im out and about.

as suggested..maybe a plush fabric doll. That seems to be the best option imo.. cuddly, store able, the right size.
I cant imagine trying to deal with my 140cm in a small dorm space and keeping her private.
after all these suggestions it looks like its up to you! pros and cons... both ways.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Have you considered a Velour Vixen doll or a Teddy Babes doll? They don't weigh as much as a 86 pound 160cm doll. Trying to maneuver and get comfortable with a 160cm 86 pound doll on a narrow bed sounds like a major hassle. A standard Teddy Babes weighs 10 pounds.

I found it much easier to cuddle with a torso doll. A torso is much more practical when it comes to cuddling with and moving a doll. But then some people don't find them visually appealing. A doll cannot move itself (arms or legs). It's up to us to position them for us to be comfortable. Keep in mind she will be beautiful and alluring and she will also be a sack of cement.

There's also the anime fabric dolls.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

tubee wrote:Have you considered a Velour Vixen doll or a Teddy Babes doll? They don't weigh as much as a 86 pound 160cm doll. Trying to maneuver and get comfortable with a 160cm 86 pound doll on a narrow bed sounds like a major hassle. A standard Teddy Babes weighs 10 pounds.

I found it much easier to cuddle with a torso doll. A torso is much more practical when it comes to cuddling with and moving a doll. But then some people don't find them visually appealing. A doll cannot move itself (arms or legs). It's up to us to position them for us to be comfortable. Keep in mind she will be beautiful and alluring and she will also be a sack of cement.

There's also the anime fabric dolls.
I second the anime fabric doll suggestion. There's also these: http://www.textiledoll.com/en/home
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Mate...I am hearing you...you want a doll that can shag, snuggle and fit in the smaller bed...some great tips...but I will go direct...shoot straight down the middle...go a YL 128 at 1300 dollars....best of both worlds...she snuggles, spoons, shags and is stowable...and pretty damn cute...she is fit and has great detail...

Model Number: JND03-128 cute silicone sex doll...AKA YL 128
Type: Sex doll
Height: 128cm
Height without head: 112cm
Shoulder: 28cm
Breasts: 72cm
Underbust: 48cm
Waist: 45cm
Hips: 77cm
Legs: 72cm
Leg circumference: 37cm
Calf circumference: 26cm

and you can get here on sale here...

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/kylie-p-464.html

Solves all problems I reckon.

Anung
Attachments
Rosetta15.jpg
Rosetta15.jpg (346.31 KiB) Viewed 1831 times

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

So are you guys saying a 100Cm won't make sense because it doesn't have a removable insert ?

By the way i'm 173cm tall if that is something that could decide this issue.

I live alone in my room, so hiding it is not the issue.

I only have the bed that is rather small and only a faucet available for cleaning purposes, which in my eyes could be the issues.

Would the 125cm or 135cm be a good alternative ? How do they differ ?

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

You can go the removable insert route or the built-in route in conjunction w/ a female condom. Either way will reduce cleanup. She'll still need a body washed and powder. A 125 or 135 will give you the cuddling size you're looking for.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Jake_762x51 wrote:So are you guys saying a 100Cm won't make sense because it doesn't have a removable insert ?

By the way i'm 173cm tall if that is something that could decide this issue.

I live alone in my room, so hiding it is not the issue.

I only have the bed that is rather small and only a faucet available for cleaning purposes, which in my eyes could be the issues.

Would the 125cm or 135cm be a good alternative ? How do they differ ?
Yeah you should consider the YL128 or YL135 ... They are sexy as hell and not that big!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

dollhugger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollhugger »

Like harem said there is an issue with the 100cm doll , go for big one and inserts are easy to clean unsell you have your own bathroom aswell :)

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

Ok, guys how about this. I have a big closet that has enough room for up to 145cm height.
So wouldn´t it make most sense to get a doll with standing feet and put it into the cupboard for storage and hiding purposes and get it with a removable insert for easier cleaning ?

If this plan makes sense, which of the dolls up to 145cm height have the most realistic body ?

What are the pros and cons of the four WM dolls in follwing size: 125, 135, 140, 145 ?

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

If i can weigh in, 148cm can be the best compromise to a real woman size- small build height with good features that doesnt kill your back with weight, yet not feel like you have a 13 year old minor either. OH Dont forget no matter what, to order with standing feature!!!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

EBmoist wrote:If i can weigh in, 148cm can be the best compromise to a real woman size- small build height with good features that doesnt kill your back with weight, yet not feel like you have a 13 year old minor either. OH Dont forget no matter what, to order with standing feature!!!
Hmm..thats where I was going with my recommend on the 128 cm YL above...must not be visible on other browsers...she also come in a soft abs version too.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

I don't want a YL tough, i want a doll from WM. So which one should i get, the 125, 135, 140 or 145 ?

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

People have given many great suggestions taking into account the situation.. but here's one more..
don't worry so much..all those sizes will be good.
Make a decision and do it!

INFORMATIONS