www.wmdolls.com

Should i get the 100CM WMDoll OR wait 3mths and get the 160?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Should i get the 100CM WM Doll OR wait 3 months and get the 160CM one?

WM 100CM
19%
Wait three months then get WM 160CM
81%

Total votes: 43

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Should i get the 100CM WMDoll OR wait 3mths and get the 160?

Post by Jake_762x51 »

I want to buy my first WM doll and wonder wether i should buy the 100CM WM Doll or wait 3 months and save for a 160cm WM Doll.

- If i buy the 100CM doll will i be satisfied with it ? Are there any major issues with the 100CM Doll ?

- I live in a very small dorm room and only can use the faucet for eventual cleaning, does this prevent me from buying a 160CM Doll ?

- Also my bed is 90x200cm big, is this enough room for cuddling and sleeping with the 160CM doll ?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Should i get the 100CM WMDoll OR wait 3mths and get the

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Three feet will be a tough squeeze but if you have her on her side, you should be just fine.
I suggest saving.
I can not say why, but if you email us at YOURDOLLUSA@GMAIL.COM, I will let you know you should go insert.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 6762 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Without doubt go for the 160. The small size dolls are confusing the authorities and seem to be seized by customs increasingly upon import.

Best wishes

Harem

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Harem,
Are you reading Nyoko's mind?
Best,
Jeff

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

My 100cm was 'seized' ..a REAL bummer at huge cost. Take note of your countries law,
if a grey area dont risk it.
I soon got a 140cm and im very pleased and glad it worked out. Shes more 'real', clothing is easier to get. The silver lining to my initial disaster ! now cant be happier.

I do see the issue with lack of space, smaller would be 20% easier to manage but..yeah ..naa

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

160 with the insert, also use condoms, all you need is baby wipes for clean ups then and a weekly disinfect for the insert.

100 cms can be a problem for import depending where you live, and if you are in the Uk , CAn or some states of AUST ATM, you have to jump through all sorts of BS to get the doll cleared due to over zealous interpretation of what constitues objectionable material.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Good advice offered above.

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

Thank you for the advice but don't you think having a tiny room and that small of a bed isn't problematic ?

I barely have enough room for myself on my bed.

Also there are no issues regarding the size of the doll in terms of it appearing "too young".
Since i will not import it from outside of the country.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

I have a WM100, she is too small to cuddle with, in my opinion. When I cuddle, I want to spoon my doll, and spooning such a tiny doll just doesn't do anything for me. If you order the full sized doll and realize that your bed isn't big enough for the both of you, then you might have to consider buying a bigger bed. :|
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

symmes

Post by symmes »

Jake_762x51 wrote:I live in a very small dorm room and only can use the faucet for eventual cleaning, does this prevent me from buying a 160CM Doll ?
I've got to question the wisdom of buying any sex doll while living in a (college?) dorm room. That's a very limited living space, and if arrangements are anything like they were when I was in college, it means moving frequently -- and moving a doll will be quite a hassle, especially if you need to box her up for privacy. This will also mean storing the box in addition to the doll, and these boxes are big, especially for a 160cm model. (Maybe you can store the doll in the box, which simplifies some things but complicates others.) The dorm rooms I've seen have all had single beds, so there's not much sleeping space for both you and a doll. It'd be hard (but maybe not impossible) to hide a doll from visitors, too. Finally, if you're in college, that's the time of your life when you'll probably find it easiest to date real women, so you might want to put effort into that rather than buy a doll.

All that said, I don't know every detail of your circumstances. Maybe your dorm is very unlike the ones I've experienced; and maybe you have a compelling reason to prefer a doll to a real woman. You might also be OK with everybody knowing you've got a sex doll, in which case many of my objections go out the window. Ultimately, even for middle-aged guys like me, buying a sex doll (at least for its primary intended purpose) is a decision that's driven more by hormones and emotions than by logic. Still, it's important to consider the practical issues. If you don't, and you run into problems, you're likely to end up selling the doll used, and at a big loss, within days of getting it.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Jake_762x51 wrote:Thank you for the advice but don't you think having a tiny room and that small of a bed isn't problematic ?

I barely have enough room for myself on my bed.
It is a problem. Cleaning her will also be hard, as will hiding her if that's an issue. Maybe you should wait till you have a bigger place with your own bathroom and a larger bed? You could also consider some kind of fabric doll if you're dead set on having a doll soon, they're way better for cuddling anyway.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Jake_762x51
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jake_762x51 »

First of all, i suffer from Asperger Syndrome and Schizoid personality disorder, i suffer greatly from never having female companionship in my life. Having someone/something to hug,make love and fall asleep with would make my dreams come true. Dating real women is 100% impossible or else i would not end up here.

The question i originally had is, what are the biggest downsides to a 100CM doll since my bed is a limiting factor. So if my bed is too small for a 160CM doll, is a 100CM a good alternative ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Until issues concerning 100cm dolls are resolved I'd avoid them like the plague.

For bedtime good inflatables are really rather good. But a proper full size doll can take on a personality.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

There is not much difference from a short doll to a taller one to fit in a small bed. But i would wait, even more then 3 months :) Time goes so fast anyway, try to keep your problems at bay and anticipate with wonder what's to come. If you can control, you will know exactly what to do. I think.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

That's one of the questions that's probably difficult for you to answer yourself, but even harder for the rest of us as it's hard to know everything about your situation. That being said, a single bed sounds pretty small and you want to be careful with either of those dolls sleeping with them as by all accounts it's easy to damage them by accident.

I've never had a 100cm doll, but I sorta question how well they work for sleeping and cuddling. One person has chimed in and said the same from person experience.

I don't know, there's obstacles to both maybe. If nothing else I'd think it over awhile before you get one. Maybe a situation will present itself or you'll come up with some solutions. I know it's hard to wait- the used section is ample evidence of that- but best to figure out the logistics before you get one.

Good luck Jake .308! (haha)

INFORMATIONS