www.wmdolls.com

WM 155cm doll with new head and endoscope pictures

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
waspie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM 155cm doll with new head and endoscope pictures

Post by waspie »

stones wrote:She looks great, glad you're enjoying her company!
Yea, very nice, and what a small waist 8O

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I read I´m not the only one with tearing problems with the standing feet option even I kept here almost all the time in socks.
In my opinion the screws are too deep inside the feet and the screw head is too small.
So you don´t just ruin the socks, shoes and your floor, even the TPE of the feet can get damaged. :thumbs_down:

So I bought six M6 stainless carriage bolts which cost less than 2€ and use them for the feet since then.
With a 7mm wrench the screws can be screwed-in. I used length 40mm for the heel and two screws with length 25mm for the ball of the foot.
The size may differ from doll to doll, so if you want to try it you can purchase longer screws and shorten them afterwards.
When the doll is wearing socks the look is almost like with original screws and they protect socks etc. from damage. :thumbs_up:
The head of every screw should at least poke out 5mm of the TPE, better would be 10-15mm but the visual effect is worse then.
Of course it doesn´t look as nice as the original screws, but damaged TPE feet look even worse in my opinion.
Attachments
foot repair (1).JPG
foot repair (1).JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 6175 times
foot repair (1b).JPG
foot repair (1b).JPG (759.83 KiB) Viewed 6175 times
foot repair (2).JPG
foot repair (2).JPG (549.45 KiB) Viewed 6175 times
foot repair (2b).JPG
foot repair (2b).JPG (387.13 KiB) Viewed 6175 times
foot repair (3).JPG
foot repair (3).JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 6175 times

Zwedoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zwedoll »

Thanks a lot for showing us the work you've done on the feets, very interesting. I think many have the same problem, incl. me, that the original screws aren't that good but you don't dare to replace them because you're too afraid damaging something.
And yes the TPE is tearing around these screws, crap, especially if u have the doll standing on a soft surface which pushes it up.
I've seen bolts with a soft (rubber) head, that they use on furnitures etc. for protecting the floor, which also should be a lot better than the original ones and maybe you could go even further and make these bolt-heads in the same color as the TPE..
would be great, something for the factory to implement!
There's indeed a few improvements to be made on WM-dolls skeletons IMHO.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

You guys realize the factory-supplied foot bolts have a standard sized hex head, right? Its not that difficult to adjust their depth to avoid tears. Your original picture shows the bolts screwed too far in, especially the one at the ankle. If you were sliding her around on a rough surface like carpet its not a surprise her foot was suffering damage. (Dolls should always be lifted and carried, never dragged.)

Fishnet stockings are a particular problem around the foot bolts regardless of how far they're screwed in. Best to use socks under the stockings in this case.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Barbydoll wrote:I read I´m not the only one with tearing problems with the standing feet option even I kept here almost all the time in socks.
In my opinion the screws are too deep inside the feet and the screw head is too small.
So you don´t just ruin the socks, shoes and your floor, even the TPE of the feet can get damaged. :thumbs_down:

So I bought six M6 stainless carriage bolts which cost less than 2€ and use them for the feet since then.
With a 7mm wrench the screws can be screwed-in. I used length 40mm for the heel and two screws with length 25mm for the ball of the foot.
The size may differ from doll to doll, so if you want to try it you can purchase longer screws and shorten them afterwards.
When the doll is wearing socks the look is almost like with original screws and they protect socks etc. from damage. :thumbs_up:
The head of every screw should at least poke out 5mm of the TPE, better would be 10-15mm but the visual effect is worse then.
Of course it doesn´t look as nice as the original screws, but damaged TPE feet look even worse in my opinion.
Now thats what we were talkin' about Mick....Great post...and a top upgrade....I have done this also with mazzy MM too!
JunkGuy wrote:You guys realize the factory-supplied foot bolts have a standard sized hex head, right? Its not that difficult to adjust their depth to avoid tears. Your original picture shows the bolts screwed too far in, especially the one at the ankle. If you were sliding her around on a rough surface like carpet its not a surprise her foot was suffering damage. (Dolls should always be lifted and carried, never dragged.)

Fishnet stockings are a particular problem around the foot bolts regardless of how far they're screwed in. Best to use socks under the stockings in this case.
No big deal there, easy to adjust the bolt depth and tension as the the tpe easily pulls back for tensioning...the concept here is even giving a great weight distrabution area to help avoid the foot plate perforating the sole flesh...good socks and footwear is a given, and these bolt heads preserve both the foot and the shoe insert integrity.

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Does anybody know where to get some kind of that dress and boots?
Do these boots with integrated heels have a special name?
Barbydoll 155 (1).JPG
Barbydoll 155 (1).JPG (733.85 KiB) Viewed 5994 times
“Why do you need that stuff?”
Barbydoll 155 (2).JPG
Barbydoll 155 (2).JPG (911.34 KiB) Viewed 5994 times
“Do you mean this one?
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=54945
I`m afraid that´s gonna be very difficult and expensive!?”

Barbydoll 155 (3).JPG
Barbydoll 155 (3).JPG (889.84 KiB) Viewed 5994 times
“Are you kidding me?”
Barbydoll 155 (4).JPG
Barbydoll 155 (4).JPG (969.83 KiB) Viewed 5994 times
Barbydoll 155 (5).JPG
Barbydoll 155 (5).JPG (924.65 KiB) Viewed 5994 times
...WTF...
Barbydoll 155 (6).JPG
Barbydoll 155 (6).JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 5994 times
..."Sure!"...
Barbydoll 155 (7).JPG
Barbydoll 155 (7).JPG (865.49 KiB) Viewed 5994 times
8O

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Barbydoll wrote:Do these boots with integrated heels have a special name?
Wedge is the term I think you're looking for.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Thanks JunkGuy! :thumbs_up:
Took me almost two hours and looking at a several hundred wedged shoes to find one pair of black leather wedged boots which will fit the WM155 and almost look the same like on the picture.
Maybe some modification will be necessary to fit the calves.
The search ended up with 5 pair of new shoes :mrgreen: She´s got 3 pair of shoes (bought two pair of wedged ankle boots, too) and two pair for me, of course non wedged sports shoes LOL.

It´s no wonder Al Bundy hates his job. :D

I still don´t know what words to google for to get the rest of the outfit. With the small waist and the gazongas there will be some tailor work necessary. Asian shops sell a lot of clothes which fit the WM 155 even if they are not modified.

My furniture looks a bit like Tron style, so the "Tron doll" lying on the couch would be a perfect item of furniture.
Even the 155 face fits perfectly to the picture :D
1.JPG
1.JPG (108.79 KiB) Viewed 5948 times

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

To reduce or eliminate the tendency of the foot bolt heads to chafe the TPE, get some non-silicone rubber tubing that will fit over the bolt (we would call those socket head cap screws) heads, and cut pieces long enough to cover from the top edge of the bolt head down to the end of the exposed threads.
This should help.
T'Bolt

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

The immaturity in me initially thought that was man-gunk. But it was just glue. :razz:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O TRON KIT....AWESOME.....Ok for those sort of boots send Abbracaddabra a PM.....he is a metal magician and loves making S&M kit as a sideline....no doubt he could aplly some sourcery to turn them out in a set of US size 5s :thumbs_up:

And well done Quorra you found Ayla...but she is in her cavegirl disguise now with frizzy cavegal hair!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Barbydoll wrote:Maybe some modification will be necessary to fit the calves.
Well the nice thing about full sized boots is you can go up a size and just have the doll put on 2 or 3 pairs of socks to fill in the larger size. Its actually what I did for Brie in our Winter Daybreak shoot - she wore two pairs of socks to get her size 6 boots to fit more snugly, which was needed as she was standing for the whole shoot.

I still don´t know what words to google for to get the rest of the outfit.

My furniture looks a bit like Tron style, so the "Tron doll" lying on the couch would be a perfect item of furniture.
Even the 155 face fits perfectly to the picture :D
Turns out ebay has an entire subcategory just for Tron costumes, including the Quorra outfit.
You have not yet earned your black belt in google-fu.

Quorra
Doll
Doll

Post by Quorra »

Thanks for the tips JunkGuy.
Although he doesn´t have the black belt, I have my identity disk and harvested the passwords to order my outfit :D
Well the nice thing about full sized boots is you can go up a size and just have the doll put on 2 or 3 pairs of socks to fill in the larger size. Its actually what I did for Brie in our Winter Daybreak shoot - she wore two pairs of socks to get her size 6 boots to fit more snugly, which was needed as she was standing for the whole shoot.
That´s a good idea, I have my size 6 boots already here :wink:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Awesome. I can't wait to see photos of this.
I wonder if 'movie heroine' has ever been done as a monthly photo contest.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Quorra wrote:Image

Thanks for the tips JunkGuy.
Although he doesn´t have the black belt, I have my identity disk and harvested the passwords to order my outfit :D
That´s a good idea, I have my size 6 boots already here :wink:
Hey Quorra, Congrats on your own doll account...you can PM either me or she devil Lilith if you need to chat with youe sister too...so glad we could could help you gain your independence....now bring on the Pron...I mean Tron pics... :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS