www.wmdolls.com

More photos of the 170 cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DocCIS

Re: More photos of the 170 cm

Post by DocCIS »

dollguy wrote:Love the doll,but those nipples are a no no for me. Ive contacted them directly and they have no plans of changing them. I seriously would instantly buy the doll. It is very balanced,but the nipples kill it for me.

It is like a cute lady with bad baby damage, and every time you lift her shirt it is there. Call me shallow! !
I concur...was seriously considering my upcoming purchase, but then saw those nipples and thought they were simply pasties that had been put on by mistake. Without any chance of having them fixed, I'll still be going with my 160 pick with the large butt ;)

Sector_1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sector_1 »

Again my opinion about this comes down to how realistic is it. For starters as usual with WM, the legs are to slender to support this type of full figure. The buttocks do not look realistic in my opion and the body lacks all the natural curves of a real women. The Areolas are not realistic at all.

I've seen many threads about how people at TDF would like heads to be more realistic and look like real women but has anybody thought of emailing manufacturers what they would like and what they think of the current dolls being made?

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Sector_1 wrote:emailing manufacturer
Done.
However I think it's a job of their representative here.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I don't think this thread is the right place to complain, you should do that in the manufacturers own thread about this doll if you want to get heard. Just thought I would show more photos of her until more official photos come after Chinese New Year holiday.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

mandos wrote:I don't think this thread is the right place to complain
I gave them a link to this thread in "Contact Us" form))) Useless, I know....
Anyway, mandos, thanks for your work. I'd like to be able to take such pictures myself oneday.

Sector_1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sector_1 »

mark81 wrote:
I gave them a link to this thread in "Contact Us" form)))
You did...? good for you! :thumbs_up:
Lets hope other people are not put off from sharing their opions. Like somebody said earlier in the thread, let's hope they also take notice.

And I totally agree with you mark81 they are indeed nice photos and thanks mandos for the post.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Great pics Mandos, you really capture the HOTNESS!!!

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Fantastic pics Mandos!!!

This would be my next tpe doll, if my bad back could take the strain! Oh the joys of getting older................... :cry:
Attachments
This is the one that did it for me... almost like viewing a real glamour model, with all the curves in the right places ;)
This is the one that did it for me... almost like viewing a real glamour model, with all the curves in the right places ;)
HH27.jpg (270.73 KiB) Viewed 2345 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

symmes wrote:
  • 1 K-cup body (165cm)
Strong argument can be made this is 2. Both are 165cm K-cup, but with different waist size, hip size, nipple size, and ribcage flesh folds. They are sold by vendors as if they are the same, but are undisputedly different molds.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=80478
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=80665

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Probably answered elsewhere but what's the weight of this doll? How manageable is she?

She's an outright stunner by any standards.

Best wishes

Harem

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

haremlover wrote:what's the weight of this doll? How manageable is she?
I am not sure, I have not weighed the doll. My guess is slightly lighter than the 160 cm, but as you and other multiple doll owners probably know some dolls are better balanced than others. This doll has better weight distribution than the 160 cm so it is much easier to handle and move around. Despite this I have not been able to make her stand without one arm touching a wall or chair or similar, and this was no problem with the 160 and 168 cm dolls. Bigger breasts might be the reason. All dolls are different it seems :)

Dollsmith

Post by Dollsmith »

Mandos...the pictures are amazing. You are an artist for sure.
How are the 170's legs and feet, in partiicular the calves and how do they compare to the 160 or 161?
Also...how is she in comparison with your yl148?
Apologies for all questions.
Smith.

44gpw
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 44gpw »

Great doll, would be my choice. but the areolas are not doing it for me.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Dollsmith wrote:Mandos...the pictures are amazing. You are an artist for sure.
How are the 170's legs and feet, in partiicular the calves and how do they compare to the 160 or 161?
Also...how is she in comparison with your yl148?
Apologies for all questions.
Smith.
Difficult to answer. Compared to the 160 and 148 they are more realistic for sure, but then again it´s a completely different body type. First TPE doll I´ve seen with added details to the calves, muscles. And it has that thigh gap that I like where the thighs go inwards at the top :)

INFORMATIONS