www.wmdolls.com

More photos of the 170 cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: More photos of the 170 cm

Post by rubyfan »

Hmm, these photos seem to show how well-placed her entries are for purposes of sex, despite not appearing to be positioned quite right.

To me this looks like the typical TPE genital weirdness: her vagina is too far forward and her anus too far from her vagina.

Still, her legs, hips, and ass are so great that this body looks like a fantastic ride.

This doll isn't perfect, but with a couple of corrections she almost would be: smaller boobs with normal nipples would just about do it. Despite those problems I think she's still the hottest body WM makes.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

To me, her breast size is perfect!!! Her shape is perfect! But ... guys ... The nipples look so out of place it just ruins it out for me :(
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

They really need to lower the vagina closer to the anus. And that is is for all TPE dolls. As it stands this is my experience upon looking at photos like this:

1) Amazed
2) Fantasizing
3) Hard on at the idea of enjoying those positions
4) That point where you realize something is off
5) Closer inspection
6) Ah yes my my dick would be uncomfortable; coincidentally my hard on goes softer.
7) A second glance at the photos
(8) No more air to rise the ol'd balloon
9) *smh* at TPE manufacturers again
10) Waiting for them to get. It. Right. Again.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Is there anyway to change the aerolas as they look like they have been glued on and the aerolas don't blend in naturally like the other wmdolls? If wmdolls can change this then I will definitely be purchasing this doll.

apbstyle

Post by apbstyle »

Wow she is beautiful. Do you have anymore photos of her?

mandos wrote:A few people asked for photos of the vaginal and anal entry. These are not the kind of photos that I usually take, but for the sake of information... :plaidskirt:

As with any doll with a jointed back you can manipulate the angle quite a bit, I am just showing some of the possibilities. I am not pushing the limits of the doll here, as I never do with any of the dolls that visit me. For those of you more adventurous than me you can push the doll a lot further. Here are a selection of poses.
DSC_5233.jpg
DSC_5228.jpg
DSC_5231.jpg
DSC_5245.jpg
DSC_5270.jpg
DSC_5274.jpg
DSC_5267.jpg
DSC_5249.jpg
DSC_5253.jpg
DSC_5222.jpg

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Come on In, We're Always Open!
Attachments
DSC_5233.jpg
DSC_5233.jpg (72.45 KiB) Viewed 2888 times

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Babel99 wrote:To me, her breast size is perfect!!! Her shape is perfect! But ... guys ... The nipples look so out of place it just ruins it out for me :(

Agreed.
JM 75cm Angel C

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I liked the 156cm model, where customers could chose out of various cup sizes...and not just insane big ones...

The breast circ. is good in my opinion, but a underbust of only 58cm apparently; thats a bit to thin I think.

Still awesome model, and if it were available in DD I'd probably go for it ;p
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

perfect doll! love that body :)

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Does anyone know what material this lingerie is made of? And/or where I can buy it?
Attachments
file.jpg
file.jpg (28.13 KiB) Viewed 2582 times

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

JS99 wrote:Does anyone know what material this lingerie is made of? And/or where I can buy it?
Not a fabric guru, but it looks like polyester, google lingerie, check with the poster of pic, amazon.com good to check as well.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Is this a fixed vagina ? Sure looks so and considering ordering her with fixed after experience with my 1st doll with inserted
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

No, this is insert model. You cant see the difference any more as it stays "closed" when the legs spread.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

mandos wrote:No, this is insert model. You cant see the difference any more as it stays "closed" when the legs spread.
Oh so they have addressed some issues then ? How about these doll makers re enforcing the knees and elbows so the skeleton doesn't poke threw when putting them on all fours to do doggy style sex. They are made to be having sex and not just standing in a display window like manicans...
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

My philosophy is to think of the doll as being human when it comes to posing. A human would not feel comfortable if on the knees/elbows directly on bathroom tiles/floor laminate or any other hard floor, and the doll will get damaged this way. Heavy doll means higher risk. Add some padding and you are home free, with the human and with the doll :)
I think reinforcements would have to be harder TPE and that would mean it would be less soft to the touch. Adding some internal reinforcement like a plastic "shield" around the kneecaps or similar could work, but I fear this is difficult to do as the manufacturing method of TPE dolls require great heat that would melt or disfigure most non-metal materials.

INFORMATIONS