www.wmdolls.com

More photos of the 170 cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

More photos of the 170 cm

Post by Cubiko »

Since it´s Chinese New Year holidays and a few of you wanted to see more pics of the 170 cm doll. I am sure owner photos will surface when the dolls start to ship out, but figured it couldn´t hurt to see some ones I made of the doll in the privacy of my home while you wait. Some are taken from other threads.

dollguy

Re: More photos of the 170 cm

Post by dollguy »

Love the doll,but those nipples are a no no for me. Ive contacted them directly and they have no plans of changing them. I seriously would instantly buy the doll. It is very balanced,but the nipples kill it for me.

It is like a cute lady with bad baby damage, and every time you lift her shirt it is there. Call me shallow! !

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

OMG the 1st photo is incredible
I really like the athletic body on this doll but as with the previous post the areolas ruin it for me
Would be perfect without any
Great photos especially the b&w ones

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Thanks, mandos!

Nice curly hairstyle.
But I must say those extruded nipples are ... awful.... I don't understand tastes of WM designers.

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

At first I thought maybe it was a joke. "Someone stuck baby bottle tops on the doll over her nipples!"
Nope. Just plain weird.
T'Bolt

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Great style as always - superb.

But I hope that WM listens to people about those aerolas. They are so reminiscent of fantaflesh things stuck onto inflatababes.

Best wishes

Harem

RabidBird
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RabidBird »

Very nice. It would be so much better if doll makers could come up with a manufacturing process where all bodies could be made with different size breasts. I love this body but I'm not a fan of large breasts. I notice they have the 140cm and 156cm dolls in an a-cup version and I would instantly purchase this one if it came in with a smaller cup version as well.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

This was also mentioned earlier in other thread but again.
The only reason I can imagine is they had added more material for better stretching during legs spreads. Or ... tastes of designers are far from mine))
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg (84.83 KiB) Viewed 11183 times

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Wow!

jibjibjub

Post by jibjibjub »

That's a great photo.
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Agreed...I really like the B&W shots :thumbs_up:

I also agree that the additional material in the pubic mound will aid in elasticity when the legs are spread and reduce stress ruptures in the groin region.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Yep. The first photo looks too good to be true. Then, on the second photo, the revelation of the areolas. Sorry, but they look like miniature old fashioned toilet plungers with the handle removed. This needs an emergency fix by WM for this otherwise A++ doll (swollen labia majora can be viewed as a turn-on or turn-off).

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

dollguy wrote:Love the doll,but those nipples are a no no for me. Ive contacted them directly and they have no plans of changing them. I seriously would instantly buy the doll. It is very balanced,but the nipples kill it for me.

It is like a cute lady with bad baby damage, and every time you lift her shirt it is there. Call me shallow! !
I second that thanks :D
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

symmes

Post by symmes »

RabidBird wrote:Very nice. It would be so much better if doll makers could come up with a manufacturing process where all bodies could be made with different size breasts. I love this body but I'm not a fan of large breasts. I notice they have the 140cm and 156cm dolls in an a-cup version and I would instantly purchase this one if it came in with a smaller cup version as well.
The Jinsan companies (WM, OR, YL, and I believe one or two others) seem to be releasing a new body design every week or two. At that rate, we'll literally have too much choice very soon. (See this article for the paradox of why more choice can become a real problem.)

Perusing the RLSD doll bodies page, I count:
  • 4 A-cup bodies (140cm, 153cm, 155cm, and 168cm)
  • 4 B-cup bodies (100cm, 125cm, 156cm, and 157cm)
  • 4 C-cup bodies (118cm, 135cm, 156cm, and 163cm)
  • 11 D-cup bodies (100cm, 136cm, 138cm, 140cm, 145cm, 148cm, 156cm, 157cm, 158cm, 160cm, and 165cm)
  • 1 DD-cup body (155cm)
  • 1 F-cup body (141cm)
  • 3 G-cup bodies (142cm, 156cm, and 161cm)
  • 3 H-cup bodies (152cm, 156cm, and 170cm)
  • 1 K-cup body (165cm)
That's a total of 32 full female bodies. (RLSD also has one female torso and one male body.) There may be more Jinsan bodies that RLSD doesn't list. In some sense it might be nice to have every body size and shape available with every breast size, but as somebody who recently ordered a doll (a 156cm B-cup, FWIW), I had a hard enough time picking a body from the available options. (I preferred a B- or C-cup, but could have lived with an A- or D-cup if there'd been fewer selections.)

Actually, as I was writing this post, I noticed that RLSD offers an (admittedly pricey, at $5,000, plus more if you want a custom head) option to design your own body:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/design-your-own-sex-doll/

Maybe if a few people wanted a specific variant, like the 170cm doll with C-cup breasts, you could get a "custom" job done and split the costs. That $5,000 price for a custom doll is basically a regular ~$2,000 price plus ~$3,000 for the design work, so split three ways, it'd be an extra $1,000 each; split six ways, it'd be an extra $500 apiece. (This assumes the vendor and Jinsan would be willing to split the costs this way.) Having just ordered my first doll, I'm not up for this myself, but others might be.

symmes

Post by symmes »

symmes wrote:Actually, as I was writing this post, I noticed that RLSD offers an (admittedly pricey, at $5,000, plus more if you want a custom head) option to design your own body:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/design-your-own-sex-doll/
Shortly after I posted this I saw that BCD posted that they're offering a similar service:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80743

Maybe other vendors can do it, too....

INFORMATIONS